It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim R@pe game called "Taharrush", taking over Germany and Switzerland!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Welcome to the NWO.
Want some fries with that?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I don't need to protest anything for anyone.

& you're not the only person in this thread to have been sexually abused so save the emotional fallacy.

You should chill out questioning me, that's what I said.

You can complain all you want about the videos.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Have # like this keep going on unhinged, you bet your ass right wing extremism will rise.

It's already here and they're no better than the left-wingers. The people who exaggerate these things are just as bad as those who downplay it.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well let me ask it this way, we in the western parts of the world like to think we are the most civilized and modern societies around, so based on that what we think we should do about this topics issue? Going and killing all that could be a Muslim does not seem very civilized thou..

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
How many refugees can I have come live at my house with my daughter?

Sign me up Obama!

Thank Allah President Obama vetoed better back ground checks for refugees.

What good is a background check on someone coming from a country where they don't keep these kinds of records?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Have # like this keep going on unhinged, you bet your ass right wing extremism will rise.

It's already here and they're no better than the left-wingers. The people who exaggerate these things are just as bad as those who downplay it.

That's all very well, but I know who I'd feel more at risk from if given a choice between some migrants or neo Nazis moving into my street.

Doesn't mean I get their ideology or anything. It's just that there is a risk factor these days.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
sorry mods delete this
edit on 14-1-2016 by MagnaCarta2015 because: ballsed it up

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You'll be hearing about a lot of dead immigrants in the news if they try playing this game in Texas. Most of the women I know are packing heat.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
Note*

To all of the women that have been raped on here, it was not my intent to upset you, rather, to bring to the attention, a horrific government sponsored crime. People have to see, with their own eyes sometimes to get it. Again, I reiterate, these are Muslim men, and NOT Western men.

1 in 5 American women are likely to become the victims of rape.
Between 21.3% and 25% of reported rapes committed in America are gang rapes.
26% of reported rapes in america were committed by a stranger with no relation to the victim.

Your mother, sister and wife were already at risk.

I find all acts of rape deplorable and this is particularly disgusting and shocking and the perpetrators need to be dealt with severely but let's not pretend this is some savagery exclusively perpetrated by the invading Muslim hordes as a part of their inherently sick culture even if the 'game' part of it is exclusive. It happens right on your own doorstep all the time.

So where are all the wanna be Charles Bronsons defending the American women right now? Ah yeah they're looking at Germany on a laptop writing on forums about all their weird little vigilante crusader fantasies while its already going on in their own communities by people that look exactly like them.

So I gotta ask; is it rape that bothers you or the fact that it's being committed by foreigners? Because I see you stirring up the anti Muslim rhetoric by attributing it to their culture and trying to create panic about what's to come but not being that vocal about what's already going on being perpetrated by your own countrymen.

Are we that different in western countries that we can say we're better than them? Personally I don't think so even if they have higher numbers of incidents per capita. We don't have any moral high ground until it stops completely.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

So where are all the wanna be Charles Bronsons defending the American women right now?

Sitting on their obese arses playing keyboard warrior with a can of beer for their ever bloated gassy stomachs.

Probably slapping their sister-wives at each internal.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Wel if this is a MUSLIM rape game than how come we don't see it in Indonesia, Turkey,Albania,Azerbaijan,Gambia,Guinea,Iran,Mali,Senegal,Turkey etc. ? We never hear about people from other Muslim countries chasing European girls, it is mostly people from North Africa and Pakistan that can't control themselves.

I've been to both Egypt and Turkey,even they both are "muslim" countries there is a huge difference in culture. In Egypt, the men were drooling when seeing my ex girlfriend walk around in shorts, he'll, they were flirting with her right before my eyes. There were only horny men in the streets,you couldn't see a woman for miles.

It wasn't anything like that in Turkey. Barely no one gave us strange looks nor did they flirt with her. We both were treated with nothing but respect and kindness, and Turkish women were dressed exactly same way my girlfriend was.

So, I think this issue is rather a cultural than a religious one.

This is about doing something to the enemy, The West, that will destroy their very way of life, and that is rape their women. Arguably the most sacred thing to man. They dont play this particular game with thier own people, or those of the same faith.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: wigadidga

Because he is Muslim, and deep down they believe if it is non Muslim white girl it is ok. whether they admit it or not. the video is clear proof of that.

Allah will forgive them so its all-ah good.

You're just some pathetic, degenerate troll with a 5-day old account. How many times have you been banned before and why do you keep coming back?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

I see a lot of figures there, that have no source to back them up. Care to oblige us with links to the pages where you got those figures? I just need them to do research on the promoters of the page as well as the creators.
Feminists have been caught numerous times making up their own figures. Not gonna bother with the links, as feminism is not worth my time, but a simple google search will deliver. Just type `feminists caught lying` into Google.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
For those participating in this thread; if you'd like to see the conversation continue, please keep things civil.

While I realize this is a sensitive issue, please keep discussion on the issue.

For the record, NYC is still reeling from a gang-rape last week by non-Muslims. Footage on local news is much like the videos in the opening post.

This will be your only warning.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

edit on 14-1-2016 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Look at that, beasts, all beasts!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Wel if this is a MUSLIM rape game than how come we don't see it in Indonesia, Turkey,Albania,Azerbaijan,Gambia,Guinea,Iran,Mali,Senegal,Turkey etc. ? We never hear about people from other Muslim countries chasing European girls, it is mostly people from North Africa and Pakistan that can't control themselves.

I've been to both Egypt and Turkey,even they both are "muslim" countries there is a huge difference in culture. In Egypt, the men were drooling when seeing my ex girlfriend walk around in shorts, he'll, they were flirting with her right before my eyes. There were only horny men in the streets,you couldn't see a woman for miles.

It wasn't anything like that in Turkey. Barely no one gave us strange looks nor did they flirt with her. We both were treated with nothing but respect and kindness, and Turkish women were dressed exactly same way my girlfriend was.

So, I think this issue is rather a cultural than a religious one.

This is about doing something to the enemy, The West, that will destroy their very way of life, and that is rape their women. Arguably the most sacred thing to man. They dont play this particular game with thier own people, or those of the same faith.

Women are treated poorly in some cultures like Saudi Arabia or Egypt, but they are treated well in other cultures like Turkey or some regions of Kurdistan. Even though religion is an important part of these people's lives, i don't think it is fair for some to call it the sole causal factor of this behaviour. These refugees are coming from many different regions with their own cultures, and as we can see above, not all are the same. Not all Muslims or people from the Middle-East are out to get us. Calling it a clash between enemies, us and them, does nothing but to stoke the ire of Westerners and encourage fear and aggression.
edit on 14-1-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

I have friends in Poland who are releasing videos freshly made in Germany and area, that keep getting deleted by the THOUSANDS, of things that are absolutely mind BLOWING, literally every single form of video service is banning and deleting everything from the internet.

Someone does NOT want this seen by the public, but only felt in the underground, to stir up things in a very different manner than we have seen before.

Something is afoot with all of this, I have to say, that if this continues much longer, things are going to get real ugly.

The implications of that is terrifying and god knows how deep it goes.. Can your friends burn copies and literally mail them to every corner of the globe? There must be a way to get the truth out for all to see.

Are people allowed and able to get stun guns there? It is dangerous if you lose your weapon and it could be used against you, but am wondering if it can give women a chance to get away.. they better kill me because I will personally ...[self edit!]... I just realized I don't think I should post it here but, use your imagination!

The only problem with the anti-rape condoms is it will just work on the first one (and they look mighty uncomfortable to wear all day!) I hate to think it but maybe a modern version of a chastity belt could offer protection. These women need to get some training and carry anything they can to protect themselves. I hope they are arming themselves, even a can of spray insecticide would help!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join