It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some help with a dream I had!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I forgot to say, No ther is no other male in my life

Love and light
SatNam

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

Then the concern must be with the horse.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hi all

I dont know what's happening with my reply's
Only the first sentence is showing for my last reply to reldra and InTheLight, I dont know why... Ive tried several times and the same thing happens... strange

Love and light
SatNam

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

Your horse is very old for an Arabian. Perhaps your subconscious it just expressing your own awareness of this.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
In dreams drowning is akin to being chased by something or free falling. It is metaphor for feeling like you are helpless in a situation. The horse is an object you obviously care for very much. My guess would be that there is something or someone you care about very much that you feel is threatened in some way and you feel helpless, like there is nothing you can do to save them.

That feeling is often described as being out of control, overwhelmed, surrounded. That is the source of the stress, the helpless feeling. All you can do is try your best and know that you did what you could. Just do what you can and know that you tried. There is no guilt in trying, regardless of the outcome. The bottom line is - you tried.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So, are you the horse?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes he is getting old, but he's doing very well, I think that this is more about my personal situation at the moment, like some here has suggested (cause what thay say is spot on) and that my personal situation causes me to not be able to follow up on my horse as I should (whit that I mean Im not able to give him the training he needs, and It's important for his age to stay fit, he will stiffen up in his joints and muscles if he's not kept in "movement" and that will propably cause his health to impair
and that's could be the reason that I dreamt of my own horse instead of any horse.
So I thing it is a combination of symbolic meaning and the fact that I fear for my own horse if that makes sence..

Love and Light
SatNam

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
My reply to reldra

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hi

Is there any mod's in here at the moment who can answer me why I cannot reply to some of these post's?
Only the first sentence will show in the post, and when I try to edit I can see the whole post? I even tried to write my reply in a new post, but the same thing happens??

Love and light
Satnam

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Your horse represents most of what you care for. He must be a lovely boy. My thinking is that you realise he is ending the years in his life and you are feeling how you can care for him later in years as you love him very much.

I also suspect he is always in your thoughts. He is faithful and relies on your presence and assistance..

These are natural feelings and are sometimes described in dreams. Please don't worry too much. As much as you are caring for him he is like all animals who will eventually grow old faster than human years.

Also in your dream I see that you are sentsitive to his needs because you love him dearly and you ultimately see his demise before yours. Kiss him, cuddle him and whisper your love into his ears. Accept he will pass before you. Don't worry. Horses are feeling animals and understand your worry. He will be happy you love him. Best way mate.

Kind regards,

Bally

edit on 15-1-2016 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Hi bally001

Thank you, yes he is the most loving, kind, sensitive and gentle horse with the biggest heart I've ever known in my 34 year career with horses, and he is stunningly beautiful as well. I know I will have to let him go sooner or later, and I wont let him "suffer" As long as he's healthy he'll stay with us. When he starts showing signs of age, I will gracefully let him go

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join