It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA Freedom Kids Sing The Donald Trump President Song

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

I'm beyond inside information, I sell the commercials to the Candidates. The cost efficiency per Candidates is extremely determinant in them winning, I gave Obama a deal verses Romney, and he won.

If YOU want to 'rest easy', the people that 'help me' make these decisions are middle-aged white men and things look retardly good for Trump.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
Fine, then why should we do it again with Trump?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

It looks just like North Korea.

You certainly have a colorful imagination.

It amazes me that some people cannot see the bright sides of this song.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Advocatus diaboli.

I can't explain it any other way.

Bloody amazing.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
a reply to: Sremmos80

Where in the song's lyrics is the name Trump?

I linked it for you, go back to the OP and the lyrics are there.

Enemies of freedom
Face the music, c’mon boys take ‘em down!
President Donald Trump knows how to make America great
Deal from strength or get crushed every time.

Obama had NO say in that song, unless you can show otherwise. That was poor judgement by the TEACHER.
This was Trump endorsing this song, huge difference.

Btw, is it not patriotic to sing about the president being a good leader? Or is that song unpatriotic because it is about obama.

Both songs are about how great the respected person is, wonder why you only see one as just being patriotic and having no agenda...

link   
that was fantastic, if it doesnt win at the grammys id be shocked!
We need more Ameritude people!

link   
a reply to: Informer1958

The music was nice, the lyric's weren't 0/10.

That's as nice as it truly gets.

Edit:Because I'm a bleeding Liberal obviously the girls get 11/10 and are excluded from the scene.
edit on 14-1-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

That would be verse 2, line three.

You could, you know, read it for yourself. Its on page one of the thread, in the OP.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

He doesn't offer undefined wishy washy hope n change, he offers back to strength and core principles. Strength guarantees peace, not going around apologizing for stuff, we have all seen where that has lead the world to.

Oh yeah and 10 more Gitmo terrorists were led out by the hand by Obama back into the arms of their terror buddies today, courtesy of the last dieing gasps of defeatism offered to you in the form of hope and change. The terrorists got their hope and change, we got manured.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I stand corrected on the lyrics.

I recant nothing else.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Politicians talk big and allude to many things. Many don't happen. Trump can say anything he wants but making it happen is a different story. I seem to recall a lot of fancy talk from politicians over the years yet here we are...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

USO (United Service Organization) was founded to help soldiers. Either by entertaining, think Bob Hope and various starlets, them all over the world. Or providing a place to sleep while travelling, coffee, etc...

This is not that. It is, at best, crass electioneering. At worst it's an attempt, rather a lame one, at beginning indoctrination. Just who is it aimed at? Not me, as I find it unamusing, unmusical, and leaves me rather cold.

Trump fans? No. Most of them are fervent enough to not need it.

Undecideds? How is this going to bring them into the tent? I'm one of those undecideds...though more and more, I'm against more than for...and for the record, I don't like being against, rather than for someone.

Anyway...

So, who is it aimed at? I posit, it's those little boys and girls who will make up the next generation of "useful idiots".

I'm am seeing far too many parallels with 30's Germany and Italy for my comfort. If the rest of you don't, that's fine. I most sincerely hope you're right, and I'm wrong.

I don't want to be right, as that's rather a frightening prospect. But I'd rather needless warnings be raised, than warnings needed but not raised.

(post by 123143 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Kitana

USO (United Service Organization) was founded to help soldiers. Either by entertaining, think Bob Hope and various starlets, them all over the world. Or providing a place to sleep while travelling, coffee, etc...

This is not that. It is, at best, crass electioneering. At worst it's an attempt, rather a lame one, at beginning indoctrination. Just who is it aimed at? Not me, as I find it unamusing, unmusical, and leaves me rather cold.

Trump fans? No. Most of them are fervent enough to not need it.

Undecideds? How is this going to bring them into the tent? I'm one of those undecideds...though more and more, I'm against more than for...and for the record, I don't like being against, rather than for someone.

Anyway...

So, who is it aimed at? I posit, it's those little boys and girls who will make up the next generation of "useful idiots".

I'm am seeing far too many parallels with 30's Germany and Italy for my comfort. If the rest of you don't, that's fine. I most sincerely hope you're right, and I'm wrong.

I don't want to be right, as that's rather a frightening prospect. But I'd rather needless warnings be raised, than warnings needed but not raised.

It is aimed at entertaining the people sitting there in their seats. You can find it cute, wacky or whatever but it entertained and passed the time.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

He doesn't offer undefined wishy washy hope n change, he offers back to strength and core principles.

It seems to me that much of what Trump says he is going to do as president is, as of now, still undefined. There is not much difference between the "Hope and Change" of Obama and the "Make America Great Again" of Trump, except in the messenger and the letter next to his name.

Many people are falling for Trump's version of "Hope and Change" and people are goose-stepping right behind him in support.

I laughed when people fell for Obama and I now laugh at those falling for Trump. Justify it anyway you want, but you guys are falling for half-assed propaganda.

edit on 14-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The warning is all too important, I believe.

Those who are ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it, and in cases such as this, it is the details in which the devil is to be found.

A child should not be singing about "Dealing from a position of strength". That is a phrase that a child should not be even thinking about until they are also capable of understanding what abuse of power means, and why power should never be handed to small numbers of people without SERIOUS and FASTIDIOUS vetting.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It might be wise to aim your comments at the points made, and not the people making them. Of course, that assumes that you have any counter arguments of any validity what so ever, but one has to be fair about these things.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

He doesn't offer undefined wishy washy hope n change, he offers back to strength and core principles.

It seems to me that much of what Trumps says he is going to do as president is, as of now, still undefined. There is not much difference between the Hope and "Change of Obama" and the "Make America Great Again" of Trump, except in the messenger and the letter next to his name.

Many people are falling for Trump's version of "Hope and Change" and people are goose-stepping right behind him in support.

I laughed when people fell for Obama and I now laugh at those falling for Trump. Justify it anyway you want, but you guys are falling for half-assed propaganda.

The word "again" in his phrase refers back to history and applies it to the future. His phrase is not painting an unknown future like Obama's phrase did that had no historical context, nothing to paint a picture except undying devotion to the Fuhrer,.,,erm I mean Obama, to shape the future.

The two phrases are night and day, total contrasts.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

People are comparing three little girls to the Nazis.

THAT is INSANITY.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hahaha brilliant. Idiocracy will be the future.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join