It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA Freedom Kids Sing The Donald Trump President Song

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Singing about Donald Trump is supposedly "patriotic"? I'm not sure that word has a definition anymore...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

Exactly. But if you look all across the web on various social media sites ect; you will start to see an alarming trend. Being patriotic, evil. You are a cop, too bad you're evil. White, evil. Gun owner, evil. Christian, evil. Conservative, evil. Being positive, evil. Successful, evil. Rich, evil.

You get an abortion, brave. LBGT, brave. Anti-gun, brave. Anti-west, brave. Anti-white, brave. Muslim, brave. Liberal, brave. Cynical, brave. Bitter, brave. Poor, brave.

This is why our country is at the bottom of the tubes, because it already went down the tubes. Everything is upside down or so it seems.
edit on 14-1-2016 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2016 by BIGPoJo because: grammafacation

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

You can thank the chaps and chapettes who write Futurama for that one!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Singing about Donald Trump is supposedly "patriotic"? I'm not sure that word has a definition anymore...

Read the lyrics. It was definitely patriotic in the pre-obama sense.

link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I swear North Korea wrote this for them.

Even if you remove the obvious similarities (lyrics), the style and timing totally reminds me of the North Korean videos with children singing to their nation.

link   

No its not, but this song will give them more fame.. I am sure that is planned that way. Good marketing strategy really. But yeah, definitely not a bad thing.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

...the pre-obama sense.

What do you mean by that?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

This wasn't a hit on the kids, we don't need any twisting here.

They were just doing something they probably enjoy, getting up and singing in front of a crowd.
But they don't understand how it is being used, to push a political point.
THAT is the issue here.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
a reply to: Kitana

Exactly. But if you look all across the web on various social media sites ect; you will start to see an alarming trend. Being patriotic, evil. You are a cop, too bad you're evil. White, evil. Gun owner, evil. Christian, evil. Conservative, evil. Being positive, evil. Successful, evil. Rich, evil.

You get an abortion, brave. LBGT, brave. Anti-gun, brave. Anti-west, brave. Anti-white, brave. Muslim, brave. Liberal, brave. Cynical, brave. Bitter, brave. Poor, brave.

This is why our country is at the bottom of the tubes, because it already went down the tubes. Everything is upside down or so it seems.

And the desire to move away from that makes you a fascist and a racist and ignernt and hateful and bigoted and whatever else you get branded with for being a Trump supporter.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I have definitely noticed the trend. I swear I think I am in the last corner of the universe where it is not seen as evil. But get online, or in a city, and all these things suddenly become evil.

Makes me glad to live in a tiny town in nowhere America.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

...the pre-obama sense.

What do you mean by that?

Since the topic is music, it brings to mind Obama's "Apology Tour" of 2009.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

This wasn't a hit on the kids, we don't need any twisting here.

They were just doing something they probably enjoy, getting up and singing in front of a crowd.
But they don't understand how it is being used, to push a political point.
THAT is the issue here.

They look old enough to understand exactly what they are doing. They are professional performers doing their job. It's very obtuse to assume they don't know. The Trump event was a huge opportunity for their brand. BTW, what political point was being pushed? Freedom, patriotism, pride in America? OH, the horror!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I mean the lyrics were patriotic. You said they weren't. This would have been considered patriotic in the pre-obama presidency days. Maybe you can tell me what IS patriotic.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

Probably should have read through the thread before posting.

And have my mind polluted by other people's opinions? No thank you.

Right, no reason to Deny Ignorance is there?

This does seem to be the ATS trend however. Polarized, defend then attack....
edit on 14-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The Obama song was in a school, and the Conservative media are the reasons everyone heard about it. Almost no one would have even heard about it, if it wasn't for Fox.

This was literally at a Trump Rally to gain PR, and I'll go ahead and say what it looks like, as people had no issue saying the same thing about Obama's video, at a school, that he didn't purposefully put on the face of the internet:

It looks just like North Korea.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It won't be a hit until Miley Cyrus twerks to it.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

I mean the lyrics were patriotic. You said they weren't. This would have been considered patriotic in the pre-obama presidency days. Maybe you can tell me what IS patriotic.

Enemies of freedom
Face the music, c’mon boys take ‘em down!
President Donald Trump knows how to make America great
Deal from strength or get crushed every time.

THAT'S patriotic pre-Obama to you? To me, that is political posturing.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

The difference? Trumps little song is incredibly nationalistic...Imagine if that was shouted by men with guns to a marching drums. It sounds identical to something you'd hear under the leadership of a "supreme leader" or dictator. The one about Obama is about equality and PEOPLE, not about "Ameritude".

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I was looking at their timeline and see where they had a Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day. Horrible horrible kids and their love for America!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm still waiting to see if Weird Al Yankovic plans to re-lyric his parody of The Presidents of the United States of America song "Lump" to a Trump song.

I have my doubts due to the political nature of it all and that may distance some fans. But I bet he could do it in such a way to give everyone a good laugh.

Until then, I guess you could head back to 1990 and enjoy The Time's "Donald Trump (Black Version)" and understand The Donald has been around in the American psyche for longer than people care to admit. Myself, I don't care for ballads but the message is clear.

As for Ameritude (the word is growing on me as I rationalize the meaning), American pride to the point of a swagger has been missing for a long, long time. It would be good to have a bit of return to it. Some say Reagan killed it others say Nixon and still others could point to LBJ. But maybe it ended with JFK and the Camelot Era. I doubt that Trump brings it back, but the country has nearly torn itself apart under W and Obama.

We need to bring some Ameritude back....and in the words from the Attitude Era of wrestling, and if you're not down with that we got two words for ya!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join