It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA Freedom Kids Sing The Donald Trump President Song

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord
Okay, that made me uncomfortable. It's Hitler youth group type stuff. I didn't like it when they did it with Obama and I don't like this one, either. You're right about brainwashing. That's exactly what it is.

link   

Trumpjugend

link   

100% agree, that was just my tongue in check comment as I felt that is what was being said.
I don't like what that teacher did, but it isn't like Barry called them and asked for it.

link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: LSU0408
Obama did it first...

I'm not so sure Obama can be directly blamed for the deluded misguided teachers brainwashing the children.

But in this case, we can be reasonably certain Trump was involved in picking these kids and their song.

The "group" existed long before this, apparently. While I'm sure someone in the campaign picked them and he approved it, it's not like they're the political version of the Monkees formed to sing about Ameritude for this event.

And I don't know, is it worse to have something purely jingoistic and demented, or what seems like a hymn to a sitting president? Both are sad and awful.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
To call that video creepy, would be a tremendous understatement. Thanks for the future nightmares

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Want some napalm? I'll give you all you need. As for Trump, we can strap him to a nuke and hurl him into the sun; that is if that creature that lives on his head will let us get close enough. I'm convinced the thing is rabid.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

And again, at least it's not promising to conquer the world with ameritude.

Maybe he's a silent partner?
edit on 14-1-2016 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
As someone who does their best to NOT indoctrinate their kids with their own Political or Religious Ideals, this offends me on so many levels.

At some point could we stop using our children and tools for our own agenda? When will people realize that their children are people unto themselves?
edit on 14-1-2016 by UnlawfullPriest because: Cause I can't type

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
What an awful sounding jingle, not even a proper ear worm virus.

Wish he used Show Girls with tassels n stuff, maybe Captain America could have come out swinging his shield and chanting Trump is no Frump or something. Dunno.

Anyway he continues to emulate Hitlers rise to power beautifully.
Hitler Youth. Check it off your list DT.

edit on 14-1-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
I wonder....how many people who barked angrily, when school children sang the "Obama song", will now see absolutely nothing wrong with this song?

Shock Video: School Kids Taught to Praise Obama

You see no difference between a situation involving a handful of performing children whose parents arrainged for them to perform at an event and a situation involving school children who were instructed by their teacher to learn and perform a song as part of the ciriculum?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Excuse me while I throw up...

Over your political outrage.

www.usafreedomkids.com...
www.facebook.com...

You should learn more about them before casting judgement. They are doing what they love why would you diminish that? Do you have a problem with freedom or crushing our enemies? Who are you voting for? Why?
edit on 14-1-2016 by BIGPoJo because: added fb link

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
King of Creepy. My word this is disturbing.

BTW: how did you embed this? It didn't work on Mac/Safari, but did Mac/Chrome. (unfortunately)

link   
AHHHHHHHHH!

Nightmare...bad dream...coming true! *gasp*

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From a performance standpoint, that was terrifying. From a song-writing point of view, that was vomitous. The dance was ridiculous (love the "lift" of the little girl...????). The costumes were like something you'd see on grown women sent out to entertain the troops with Bob Hope - I guess Shirley Temple wore short skirts, but then again, she could dance.

Okay. They are just kids. Young ones at that, and I know they did their best with what they were given. I feel bad for them, however, because it was just...not good. If they'd had stunning vocals and an awesome song - okay, I'd give them props for that. If they'd had a solid dance to go with it? (the dance was age appropriate - at least the dance wasn't bad in that sense.) Well, even if I didn't like what they were promoting, I could have admired the artistry.

This had nothing. No substance, no content, no freaking Ameritude even. 'Cause if THAT is AMERITUDE, then our AMERITUDE sucks.

gack.

- AB

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Both are stupid.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

As insipid as the lyrics are, they're not anywhere near as hokey as the crap that the phoney patriot country singers produce, such as this:

One of the better YT comments :

We'll make the boots in your country, pay whoever made them .50 an hour, charge you $75 for them, THEN put them in your ass. That's the modern America.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

None of them are excusable. I never said that obama did it first as was claimed, I simply stated that I was just as disgusted when I saw the obama version back in 08 or 09.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Music by George M. Cohen
Lyrics by Sara Palin.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

First, this group is an actual group who has been singing and doing some performances for two years now. Yes, they sing about freedom and being patriotic.

youtu.be...

What they are reminiscent of are the USO girls who sung to raise funds for troops fighting the Axis powers during World War II - it seems that is the model they used for costume ect.

youtu.be...

Nothing even remotely communist nor reminiscent of communism or totalitarianism there...

They made a cute little song about trump, and it is cute, not scary.

Patriotic songs are not scary, in fact, they are so very common there are literally hundreds of them, and hundreds of patriotic songs being sung.

youtu.be...

So what, they made a song supporting trump.. and the problem is?

edit on 14-1-2016 by Kitana because: Figuring out how to embed video

edit on 14-1-2016 by Kitana because: Which does not work!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

Excuse me while I throw up...

Over your political outrage.

www.usafreedomkids.com...
www.facebook.com...

You should learn more about them before casting judgement. They are doing what they love why would you diminish that? Do you have a problem with freedom or crushing our enemies? Who are you voting for? Why?

I'll be dang... I didn't realize they were a group that liked to sing patriotic songs. By reading the posts on here, I just thought Trump hand picked them. Thanks for sharing their FB page!

The official Facebook page for USA FREEDOM KIDS. We perform patriotic songs that will melt your heart, lift your spirits and inspire freedom.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana

First, this group is an actual group who has been singing and doing some performances for two years now. Yes, they sing about freedom and being patriotic.

youtu.be...

What they are reminiscent of are the USO girls who sung to raise funds for troops fighting the Axis powers during World War II - it seems that is the model they used for costume ect.

youtu.be...

Nothing even remotely communist nor reminiscent of communism or totalitarianism there...

They made a cute little song about trump, and it is cute, not scary.

Patriotic songs are not scary, in fact, they are so very common there are literally hundreds of them, and hundreds of patriotic songs being sung.

youtu.be...

So what, they made a song supporting trump.. and the problem is?

Hell I thought they were hand picked, by Trump, to sing a song he made up. It's not what I thought it was.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join