It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA Freedom Kids Sing The Donald Trump President Song

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
kids singing about politicians (still alive and not in a historical book noted as doing something amazing anyhow) makes me very uneasy.
But
BUT
BUUUUUUTTTTTT
This is a fleas butthair more acceptable than the creepy Obama ones done in schools where teachers are pushing propaganda.

All are wrong, but this is wrong by a misguided parents allowing...a school or other legal institution pushing this on a kid is a bigger foul.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

How do you stomach any sport events, which plays the National Anthem?

Yeah, what's with that? How does that fit into some profit making adventure of pro sports.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

What a great strawman that has nothing to do with what is being said.

The Anthem is fine, but making this little jingle and having kids sing it talking about how great president, which last I checked he isn't, will be with some thinly veiled 'patriotic' themes is a bit disturbing.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The people falling for Trump are the Right Wing equivalent of those that were dumb enough to fall for Obama's Hope and Change.

Go tell that to all the people who support Trump, you know, the one's that lost their homes under the forecloses scams that the corrupt Bankers were running with the corrupt Lending companies.

Go tell the millions of Americans who support Trump because they cannot find jobs because the greedy corporation outsourced everything they can for cheap labor for bigger profits.

Go tell the millions of Americans that support Trump that they are "Right Wing equivalent" because they do not support Washington corrupt policies, the unaccountable Scandals, and the many lies that have been told to Americans.

Go tell the millions of Americans supporting Trump, who all know that Obama Care was a scam for the medical insurance corporations to rake in billions of dollars by fleecing the American public with premiums going through the roof and using the IRS as their henchmen to force you to pay fines for insurance you cannot afford.

Yet, you have the audacity to label all of them as "Right Wing equivalent".

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Go tell the millions of Americans who support Trump because they cannot find jobs because the greedy corporation outsourced everything they can for cheap labor for bigger profits.

Yeah go tell Trump since he is a guy that took part in this practice!!!
I have a couple of ties from his line, all of them say "Hand made in China"

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

What on Earth makes you suppose a corporatist like Trump will put corporation in their place?

Why?

Because Trump will not except the corporations donations, that's why. Trump is sending them a strong message.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Why would he take a bribe from something he owns shares in anyway?

He does not need to be bribed to have a vested interest in increasing the power of corporations. It would cost him staggering millions if businesses were forced to be morally and socially responsible as a matter of law and fact.

Besides which, a man who is known to have had people driven from their homes, so that he could put up luxury hotels and apartments during the eighties, is not a person you can trust to install moral business practices in a nation beset by corporate over reach.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I see you cherry picked one idem in my post.

Why not address the rest of it?

Go tell the millions of Americans that support Trump that they are "Right Wing equivalent" because they do not support Washington corrupt policies, the unaccountable Scandals, and the many lies that have been told to Americans.

Go tell the millions of Americans supporting Trump, who all know that Obama Care was a scam for the medical insurance corporations to rake in billions of dollars by fleecing the American public with premiums going through the roof and using the IRS as their henchmen to force you to pay fines for insurance you cannot afford.

edit on 14-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I honestly can't say I believe he's making a legitimate run for office. I keep thinking any minute he's gonna start laughing into the camera.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

If I'm at the live event, I don't really have a choice in the matter.

If I'm watching at home, there's a wonderful thing called the mute button.

I don't necessarily like the playing of the national anthem. More because few can sing it properly...I certainly can't.

I rise because it's respectful. Respectful of those before me who died, or were hurt, protecting this nation.

When I lose all respect for that? Feel free to shoot me, because I won't be me anymore.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I honestly can't say I believe he's making a legitimate run for office. I keep thinking any minute he's gonna start laughing into the camera.

A Trump sized "Bazinga".

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I rise because it's respectful. Respectful of those before me who died, or were hurt, protecting this nation.

I can agree with that statement. But, what does the National Anthem have to do with sports that is not even between countries?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well tbh because the others were just kinda vague.

Go tell that to all the people who support Trump, you know, the one's that lost their homes under the forecloses scams that the corrupt Bankers were running with the corrupt Lending companies.

What has he said he is going to do about this?

That isn't what was being said, just that they are falling for the same thing people criticized Obama for. Lots of promises but not so much of the how.

Ah yes, lets assume Trump is not for making corporations more money...
And the IRS scandal has been beat to death, nothing came out of it after all the investigations.

So can you address why people should believe that Trump cares about jobs when he outsourced all of his from his own company to CHINA. You know that country that he constantly rants about beating us...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I honestly don't know...

Tradition, I suppose. I have no idea when it first started... McCarthy era, maybe? I see I'm going to have to go learn something...

Thanks! I like learning things.

Here you go!
edit on 1/14/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Uh oh...
"Of course my dear, we installed all those fascist dictators and bombed peaceful countries around the world to promote freedom and democracy!"
Those lyrics are pure comedy gold, much the same and as realistic as China or North Korea spouting how they are all fighting for freedom and whatnot.
Now, where did I leave the mindbleach...?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I just looked up some info and it seems it got started at pro games during WWII.

I suppose since we are constantly fighting an "enemy", it keeps on going and going.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

lalallllllalalllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I wonder who organized them, and who funded and filmed that little video...? And, are they still around and a "thing"?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

So just more 'But Obama!"?

If you don't agree with the videos you posted then you must not agree with what Trump did right?

The teacher that filmed that top video was punished for the actions btw.www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on thThu, 14 Jan 2016 19:02:44 -0600America/Chicago120164480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is the type of American crap that makes outsiders like myself shake our damn heads in disbelief at your childish Ra Ra attitude, sorry, Ameritude.

Whoever wrote this must still have their head buried in the sands of the Middle East.

New age Jingoism, at its worst.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join