It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump freaks, goes on profanity-laced rant during his campaign rally

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienSupernova

LBJ and Richard Nixon were cursing machines and, yes, sometimes those curses were openly directed at their own staff in front of God and country.

Biden has been picked up cursing about people on open mics several times.

It's 2016... the fact is I can say "son of a bitch" on most internet forums and not have 'bitch' censored... it's not an issue IMO. As far as dressing down an "employee" goes... meh. If they dislike it, they can either do their job properly and not providing any reason for the boss to be pissed or seek employment elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

How many people just took it on face value that Trump was cursing somebody out?! I bet a lot did, without even listening to his message within the context of his speech.

I believe you're right, but I'll have to listen again. I thought he was telling someone in his camp to withhold payment for the service and set-up of the microphone. They evidently did a poor job, according to Don Juan.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Beach Bum

He expressed his opinion more power to him, we need more of his attitude and less of the p.c. don't offend anyone personally give everybody a trophy bullsh#t.

Again there is a difference between PC and just being a jerk, a huge difference.

Do you guys all listen to the same parrot or what?

Love Love,
Alien Supernova

link   
a reply to: buster2010

Clever retort.

*chortle*

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: LSU0408

Yet the most popular among Americans. Explain that one.

The time is ripe for a President Trump. He's such an arse and will confirm the U.S.A. as an empire in decline.

If so, I would assume the blame will skip directly from Bush to Trump. I'd be shocked if it didn't.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

LBJ and Richard Nixon were cursing machines and, yes, sometimes those curses were openly directed at their own staff in front of God and country.

Again these are not good examples of why Trump should get a pass at being a complete jerk. Look at what kind of people they were, not exactly paragons of morality or leadership.

It's 2016... the fact is I can say "son of a bitch" on most internet forums and not have 'bitch' censored... it's not an issue IMO.

Completely different than directing your ire at a particular person and berating them on a national stage. That analogy is apples and oranges.

If they dislike it, they can either do their job properly and not providing any reason for the boss to be pissed or seek employment elsewhere.

Not the mentality to have for the leader of the free world. They need to be held to a higher standard, and that includes how they react in the face of adversity, stress, and opposition.

All of which Trump has failed miserably

Love Love,
Alien Supernova

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Anything that comes out from his R**r E*d, they think it's gold.
edit on 14-1-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Words of a genuine genius.

a reply to: aorAki

The time is ripe for a President Trump. He's such an arse and will confirm the U.S.A. as an empire in decline.

Don't hold your hand on your arse waiting for us to decline. We're just getting started, ye who's weak of spine and wrist....

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I don't disagree with anything you're saying. There's a 50/50 chance that he'll either screw it up even worse, or start a path to fixing things. One thing I can promise is that if he doesn't do what he says he's going to do as far as the portions I support, he'll lose my support and I'll admit to being wrong. Not being a career politician, however, urges me to give him a chance to prove that only the politicians lie and tell us only what we want to hear.

Do I think the Mexicans will pay for the wall? No. Do I like the idea of a wall being built? Yes.
Do I think every illegal will be rounded up and deported? No. Do I think many will be deported and forced to come back legally? Yes.

Trump talks out of his ass sometimes, but I think he has plans that he knows or is confident will happen, but he doesn't have a plan on hand at the time he says it. i.e., the two examples I just named.

Now that I've said all of that, I personally think the best answer for unity of all three sides was Jim Webb. Unfortunately he was forced to drop out.

Oh and BTW, thanks for the friendly post. It goes a long way.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

It wasn't a person it was a company that failed and he has every right to be pissed and express it. No more participant trophies PLEASE !!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
Who cares.

You know why I like Trump? It's because he gives no #u*k$ and doesn't accept BS, even a crappy mic.

I love his ego and enthusiasm. Normally, I find those with an ego the size of Texas total a-holes, but in Trump's case it works...For me anyway.

The reason it works for me is becau his ego is so big he won't fail. He won't go for what the lobbyists and globalists want. He's paying for his campaign himself so he doesn't owe "favors" to those super PACs and deep pocketed donors.

Plus, he's a breath of fresh air because he's not a politician.

He's a business man and that is what this country needs to make it great again!

Just my two cents...

Pretty much exactly why I feel the way I do about him as well.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Disagree. The POTUS works for us. HE is OUR employee. Thus, after something like this, I'd expect him to understand it when he screws up and the country directs harsh words at him on the national stage. Might be refreshing to see versus the "gotta deflect blame to my predecessor" approach of the presiding jackass.

Oh, and LBJ and Nixon... Neither were bad presidents. Nixon was impeached for something the past 3 presidents have all done with the FBI; illegally investigate your opponents. He also was responsible for forming the EPA. LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act into law and was a fair man, if not uglier than dogcrap. Both would be massive upgrades from what we presently have, both in leadership and morality.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: LSU0408

I was a Republican for 40 years. But, when the Neo-Cons, Tea Party, and Fundamentalists Christians took it over - - I didn't go with them. I think they're insane.

I am currently unaffiliated with any political party.

I have a close relative that I looked up to and emulated when I was young. I always thought he was the most together and confident person I'd ever known. He put down anyone who was not like him. Anyone he didn't feel met his standard. What it was really about was Control. He and I became like "Oil and Water", because I have always been of independent thought - - - he didn't know what to do with me - - - he couldn't control me. Now, many, many years later - - I realize how insecure he was/is. If he couldn't control, he'd freak out.

Guess who he's voting for?

Republicans and democrats were still swapping party lines 40 years ago as the R's started taking old D ideologies and D's started taking old R ideologies (remember, KKK was all democrats, BPP was all republican back then). Just because your control freak relative is voting for Trump (I assume?) doesn't mean his voter base is like that. I'll vote for Trump if he's the nominee and I'll give you the shirt off my back and let you take control without batting an eye. If you can't handle the situation, that's when I'll take over for you. So I'm the total opposite of your relative.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
Just because your control freak relative is voting for Trump (I assume?) doesn't mean his voter base is like that. I'll vote for Trump if he's the nominee and I'll give you the shirt off my back and let you take control without batting an eye. If you can't handle the situation, that's when I'll take over for you. So I'm the total opposite of your relative.

Nope.

Just saying I personally know the type.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienSupernova

Guhl, you've been crying about the way that microphone feller was treated since you started this thread.

Well considering the OP subject was about Trumps reaction to the situation, what the hell did you actually think I would be talking about? And youre accusing us of "crying", the irony is thick

Thats like coming into a thread about Earthquakes and complaining about too much earthquake talk

He's probably gonna wake up tomorrow morning with a brand new outlook on life and new fire under his ass to do his job right

Or he will decide to take his business elsewhere instead of lending his company to an ungrateful , entitled jerk wad, and many others who saw it will decide not to work with Trump as well, and Trump will have no one to thank but himself.

If this was the 50th thread about an earthquake barely big enough to almost rattle a glass off your nightstand, then yes, I'd say you were whining.

Trump would probably prefer that the company take their mic business elsewhere. Others will be in line waiting to do the job right. That, I can assure you.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienSupernova

Funny, considering you just told me I was the one making assumptions just before you stated all of those biased opinions.

Really lol you asked my WHY I dont like him, and I provided you with the reasons why, then you "cry" about my reasons why.

Which , by the way, can be backed up by Audio within months of each , demonstrating the very instances im talking about.

Ok here, we'll share a tissue then, cry together, and then shake hands and be done.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

NAILED IT...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I will have you know that I hail from the boogie down bronx....we are smart-asses, not dumb. Lol

Yeah trump is a joke. One that will go too far.

edit on 1 14 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Thanks you for posting this.

I agree with you that Trump is all the things you say. However you have to love to hate this guy sometimes.

I agree Trump shouldn't have made such a scene in front of the public, but I also agree not to pay the guy for setting up the microphone because it didn't work.

Who ever the guy was, should have tested the microphone before leaving the stage.

I am still going to vote for Trump regardless of his spoiled brat behavior. We are all human, we all make mistakes, none of us are perfect.

I think it is going to be fun if Trump become President, having everyone running scared in the White House, walking on egg shells.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Anything that comes out from his R**r E*d, they think it's gold.

Which, of course, has been debunked already by posters, including myself, in this thread.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join