It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump freaks, goes on profanity-laced rant during his campaign rally

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Why would I start a thread on a question you asked me?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienSupernova
a reply to: LSU0408

Ok, so besides him being rich, which obviously offends you, and liking everything to be in order ahead of time, what is wrong with Trump? And don't give me that BS about how he hates minorities.

Look more assumptions on your part, behold the mentality of the Trump Supporter.

I have no issues with being wealthy, as an independent business owner all of our end goals is to create a superior service to the public and achieve financial freedom.

What dont I like about Trump?
1. Hes a liar
2. Hes a meglomaniac
3. He has no issues violating the constitution as long as its under HIS rules
4. He flip flops from one thing to another depending on his audience and the current political "environment" making him again dishonest
5. He admits to using his power and money to influence politicians, but then tries to act like he somehow is the answer to the very same thing he takes part in regularly.
6.He cant handle civil debate without turning into a 5yr old on the playground attacking everything from a persons physical disability, to their appearance
7.He has NO policy that he hasnt ripped off of someone else, not that people dont borrow ideas, but he cant even explain them thoroughly enough to actually claim them as his own.
8. He has absolutely no idea about foriegn policy , yet claims hes some sort of authority, yet the man when questioned on such things responds with incoherent babble, proving that he doesn't know a damn thing but is too proud to ask or learn because he "Always Wins" and is "Never Wrong"

I could go on for days honestly

Love Love,
Alien Supernova

Funny, considering you just told me I was the one making assumptions just before you stated all of those biased opinions.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Why would I start a thread on a question you asked me?

I felt your post was completely unrelated to the topic.

Therefore, needed its own thread.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: buster2010

Can you name one president that hasn't talked or acted like this?

How about all of therm? Show any other one that started shouting profanity while running for office.

You have obviously forgotten why Trump is so popular.

He is popular because the scheme to dumb down the American population has worked great. Back in the 50's Trump wouldn't have lasted two weeks. Anyone that supports Trump is an idiot who wants a fascist for President.

Thanks for the heads up on your shoddy opinion. To the supporting American population, he's popular because he doesn't bend over for bullies or kowtow to political correctness. The silent majority doesn't want a coward running America anymore. You can use your redundant bullying tactics and call us all ignorant or stupid or racist or tell us we only support him because we want a fascist for a president or whatever you have to say to make yourself feel like you've won, but at the end of the day, I'll relax a lot better knowing that America has a chance to be great and powerful again.

As I said in another thread, this sort of response is indicative of the "Hope and Change" rhetoric that got Obama elected. People are getting caught-up in the emotions and confirmation bias, and not thinking this through.

Very dangerous, in my opinion.

You might be right, but as I told you in that thread, I'd rather see what he can do and NOT elect him for a second term, than sit here and wonder if he could have really done what he said he was going to do. Obama didn't live up to his hype in his first four years and he was elected a second term. If Trump lies to us like that, he won't get a second term. Just like we gave our Senate a chance, and they lied to us, they won't be reelected either if they fall into the category that kowtowed in the areas they promised us they wouldn't.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

Thanks, once again, for reiterating my point. Hate on.

No hate just pity. Cower on.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Yet the most popular among Americans. Explain that one.

Probably something to do with the lowest common denominator and the dumbing down of the U.S.A...

The time is ripe for a President Trump. He's such an arse and will confirm the U.S.A. as an empire in decline.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

So who do you think is qualified for that spot?

Its too early for me to choose.

I am not anti-politician. IMO - - like any other career - - its a job they train for.

Trump, however, is an insecure, reactionary, with bully behavior.

As someone who sees Globalism as the correct evolution - - - I don't think Trump is the right fit.

Thanks for your honesty. I was iffy about Trump for a long time. I don't see him the same way some people see him. I'm still not sure about his foreign policy, but here where home is, he has the right idea in my opinion, I also wasn't big on him being a democrat formerly, and suddenly being a Republican. He explained why he changed. That made things easier.

Him wanting to keep illegals out doesn't make me think he just hates Mexicans. Him wanting to keep illegals from the terror regions out doesn't make me think he just hates muslims. The only other worry I have about Trump is whether or not he;ll play well with others, meaning his VP, Sec of St, etc. And I would assume they'll have all the knowledge he needs for foreign affairs.

If he's elected and lets his supporters down in those departments, he can forget about a second term.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Obama didn't live up to his hype in his first four years and he was elected a second term.

Actually Obama fulfilled quite a few of his promises in his first term in office that's why he won the second term.

If Trump lies to us like that, he won't get a second term.

The man lies 62% of the time there is no if he lies to you he is lying to you.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: buster2010

Can you name one president that hasn't talked or acted like this?

How about all of therm? Show any other one that started shouting profanity while running for office.

You have obviously forgotten why Trump is so popular.

He is popular because the scheme to dumb down the American population has worked great. Back in the 50's Trump wouldn't have lasted two weeks. Anyone that supports Trump is an idiot who wants a fascist for President.

Thanks for the heads up on your shoddy opinion. To the supporting American population, he's popular because he doesn't bend over for bullies or kowtow to political correctness. The silent majority doesn't want a coward running America anymore. You can use your redundant bullying tactics and call us all ignorant or stupid or racist or tell us we only support him because we want a fascist for a president or whatever you have to say to make yourself feel like you've won, but at the end of the day, I'll relax a lot better knowing that America has a chance to be great and powerful again.

As I said in another thread, this sort of response is indicative of the "Hope and Change" rhetoric that got Obama elected. People are getting caught-up in the emotions and confirmation bias, and not thinking this through.

Very dangerous, in my opinion.

You might be right, but as I told you in that thread, I'd rather see what he can do and NOT elect him for a second term, than sit here and wonder if he could have really done what he said he was going to do. Obama didn't live up to his hype in his first four years and he was elected a second term. If Trump lies to us like that, he won't get a second term. Just like we gave our Senate a chance, and they lied to us, they won't be reelected either if they fall into the category that kowtowed in the areas they promised us they wouldn't.

I envy your optimism, man - honestly. I truly feel as if the platform that Trump has garnished so much support on is hardly any different than the rhetoric that Obummer pandered - but it's my opinion, I'm not whining/crying, I don't react emotionally, and again (key words, here) - IT IS MY OPINION.

Don't ride on it too hard, my opinions are typically... opinions (gasp).

Personally I see the United States as incredibly divided - and Trump is using the divide in order to gain support, and again - in my opinion - I feel as if we need a LEADER, someone that can transcend skin color, religious/Princess story preferences, that doesn't prey upon class warfare - but AGAIN, this is simply my opinion.

When you look at America, we have an absolutely distinct and unique melting pot of cultures throughout the world. We have some of the more impressive colleges, institutions, and there is no doubt regarding the military power of America. When you look at America - all is not THAT bad.

But when you SEE America, when you see the rampant corruption, the millions who are barely getting by, children that succumb to starvation/elements, judicial/justice system that treats white-collar crime as a lesser injustice than possessing cannabis, when you see the epidemic of drug/alcohol abuse, when you see the conflicting-interests between corporations/government, when you see legislation such as ALEC and TPP, when you see a presidential candidate that has committed crimes that would land any other person in a Federal prison, when you begin to see these things... it paints an entirely different image - again, this is my opinion.

I do not see a megalomaniacal egoistic such as Trump actually caring about the average American citizen - the same thing I said about Obama back in '08.

He (Obama) represented exactly what America should not be headed towards, and regardless of the partisan-politics, these policies/legislations always continue - even when the candidates "absolutely ensure," they will reverse them... in this case, "Make America Great Again."

"Return America to Prosperity."
- Somebody in 2020

"But this time, it'll be different!"

Same dance, same circus, different names, different faces.

As I said - I envy your optimism. I do not see Trump as being "good," for America. I see Trump being President as good for Trump, but hey - only career politicians are guilty of these things, and Donnie TELLS us he's not like that.

Yeah... I'm kind of "done," taking the words of pathological liars and people who cannot go a single speech without blowing their own and gloating about something they've done.

We need unity - not more division.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienSupernova

Donald Trump has no intention of becoming POTUS. He is simply a diversion, so don't pay him any attention. Great post though, OP. Well written and you're absolutely right, his behavior is reprehensible. It's about time for that particular dog-and-pony show to exit stage left.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Who cares.

You know why I like Trump? It's because he gives no #u*k$ and doesn't accept BS, even a crappy mic.

I love his ego and enthusiasm. Normally, I find those with an ego the size of Texas total a-holes, but in Trump's case it works...For me anyway.

The reason it works for me is becau his ego is so big he won't fail. He won't go for what the lobbyists and globalists want. He's paying for his campaign himself so he doesn't owe "favors" to those super PACs and deep pocketed donors.

Plus, he's a breath of fresh air because he's not a politician.

He's a business man and that is what this country needs to make it great again!

Just my two cents...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Donald Trump has no intention of becoming POTUS. He is simply a diversion, so don't pay him any attention. Great post though, OP. Well written and you're absolutely right, his behavior is reprehensible. It's about time for that particular dog-and-pony show to exit stage left.

Omg. This again?

There is no proof of this, period.

Talk about a conspiracy theory...Tin foil hats for everyone!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
AlienSupernova

That in no way excuses his behavior.

Again as a business woman myself, you should know that is NOT how you handle the situation, you NEVER reprimand an employee publicly, and even if he did it privately, if he handled it the same way, that would not be acceptable.

Contrary to popular opinion , Trump is not the end all be all in business, nor in business practice, there are plenty out there who are far wealthier than him and far more successful in business, who treat their people far superior than Trump does, it just so happens this one is running for President.

Even on just a business level, if Trump is where people set the bar, its pretty dang low.

Love Love,
Alien Supernova

So you go his private event that he pays for YOU to go and watch because you either support him or don't...and you hear him call out on how bad the microphone is set up and that he is not going to pay for poor quality service, you think that is bad behaviour? Get over it...he calls it as it is and is not afraid to speak his mind at HIS funded event.

I would be embarrassed for the audience listening to a bad microphone all event long...and if no one calls it out, then no improvement will be made for future speeches at different event because those people setting up will do a damn good job to make sure they get paid to hook up a properly working mic.

Just on a side note I am a businessman myself and run my own company. I have made speeches too and tell you what those mics were pretty well set up. I would be pissed if my mic was not working properly and in any event, there should have been a backup plan or a test run to ensure the quality of the speaking to be heard without much distortion. Would I say it out as Trump did? Probably not, but I would demand a better microphone on the spot while continuing my speech.

Furthermore, we should be lucky to have media even broadcast this for us. If you don't like the way he talks, don't watch, plain and simple. But the fact that you even post this tells me it struck a nerve in you and you care very much about him and want him to be better.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Ummm, USA an empire? Wtf...yo, empires are not built up on debt...eventually the trillions of dollars in the hole catches up and the lenders want their money back or they take over your "empire"...plain and simple.

On that note you should cut up your credit cards...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

He expressed his opinion more power to him, we need more of his attitude and less of the p.c. don't offend anyone personally give everybody a trophy bullsh#t.
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

Your own link from psychology today proves there was no passive aggressive behavior.

The accusation was that it wasnt passive aggressive

I merely reinforced my accusation with some facts, backed up by psychology

Whether you agree with it or not is of no consequence, it is what it is

Love Love,
AlienSupernova

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I was a Republican for 40 years. But, when the Neo-Cons, Tea Party, and Fundamentalists Christians took it over - - I didn't go with them. I think they're insane.

I am currently unaffiliated with any political party.

I have a close relative that I looked up to and emulated when I was young. I always thought he was the most together and confident person I'd ever known. He put down anyone who was not like him. Anyone he didn't feel met his standard. What it was really about was Control. He and I became like "Oil and Water", because I have always been of independent thought - - - he didn't know what to do with me - - - he couldn't control me. Now, many, many years later - - I realize how insecure he was/is. If he couldn't control, he'd freak out.

Guess who he's voting for?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Guhl, you've been crying about the way that microphone feller was treated since you started this thread.

Well considering the OP subject was about Trumps reaction to the situation, what the hell did you actually think I would be talking about? And youre accusing us of "crying", the irony is thick

Thats like coming into a thread about Earthquakes and complaining about too much earthquake talk

He's probably gonna wake up tomorrow morning with a brand new outlook on life and new fire under his ass to do his job right

Or he will decide to take his business elsewhere instead of lending his company to an ungrateful , entitled jerk wad, and many others who saw it will decide not to work with Trump as well, and Trump will have no one to thank but himself.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Funny, considering you just told me I was the one making assumptions just before you stated all of those biased opinions.

Really lol you asked my WHY I dont like him, and I provided you with the reasons why, then you "cry" about my reasons why.

Which , by the way, can be backed up by Audio within months of each , demonstrating the very instances im talking about.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

It was, but you asked me what thugs the current president supports.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join