It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump freaks, goes on profanity-laced rant during his campaign rally

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: UnBreakable

Remember last year when everyone said he'd fade out after a few weeks, if not sooner? Heh

Ya, he's been consistently leading the GOP polls since last June. Jeb must be pulling his hair out, since most of the pundits coronated Jeb as the GOP dynastic answer to Hillary.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienSupernova

There are different sections of people there for the different candidates. They did their job by booing. He'd get boos and then the place would erupt in cheers for him. Almost all the candidates got booed and cheered. That's nothing new. He wasn't booed off stage though, just by a crowd that was probably there for Jeb.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I was not saying he was not booed....that is for effect and it seems to have worked. I am stating he was not booed off stage. He more than held his own. I think he was not expecting the attack that came but he spun it like a business man would.

It should really say something to all of us that the establishment does not want him. He even addressed the governor and her statements she had made and put a great spin on it. He let everyone know he is angry and he should. The country is angry.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

It's true. You have to be stern with those you're leading or you'll be ran over and taken advantage of.

Balls.

Firm but fair is a much better approach.

There's not much difference between stern and firm. What's the old saying? Spare the rod, spoil the child?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Remember last year when everyone said he'd fade out after a few weeks, if not sooner? Heh

Ya, he's been consistently leading the GOP polls since last June. Jeb must be pulling his hair out, since most of the pundits coronated Jeb as the GOP dynastic answer to Hillary.

I want to like Jeb, I truly do but he can't get past his envy for Trump. I wish he had balls as big as Trump. But I'm one of the few left that still likes W Bush so wanting to favor Jeb could be bias on my part.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I want to like Jeb, I truly do but he can't get past his envy for Trump. I wish he had balls as big as Trump. But I'm one of the few left that still likes W Bush so wanting to favor Jeb could be bias on my part.

I don't think Jeb wants to be there at all.

I think he was forced, and his "heart" is just not in it.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I don't think Jeb wants to be there at all.

I think he was forced, and his "heart" is just not in it.

I like the way you put that. I agree.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

He's a show. If he's leading anything, its sensationalism and outlandishness in the tedious, boring process of picking a presidential candidate.

I think most people, who are serious voters, like me. Are waiting for the nonsense to die down, and the couple serious contenders to emerge -- before we have any serious thoughts on who to vote for.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

He's a show. If he's leading anything, its sensationalism and outlandishness in the tedious, boring process of picking a presidential candidate.

I think most people, who are serious voters, like me. Are waiting for the nonsense to die down, and the couple serious contenders to emerge -- before we have any serious thoughts on who to vote for.

On the GOP side, who are you looking to emerge? Cruz, Rubio, Carson, and Christie are about the only ones left that could rise up in my opinion. Bush and Kasich are probably done for and Carson, who was my first favorite, is too soft spoken. I did enjoy his wittiness last night though, never saw that side of him.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yeah. I think he is going to do his best to ride this pony to the end.

If for no other reason then to prove to those people, and the GOP that he is a Contender.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

On the GOP side, who are you looking to emerge? Cruz, Rubio, Carson, and Christie are about the only ones left that could rise up in my opinion. Bush and Kasich are probably done for and Carson, who was my first favorite, is too soft spoken. I did enjoy his wittiness last night though, never saw that side of him.

I'm atheist. MAJOR supporter of separation of church and state. So its pretty limited. If not impossible.

I'm a futurist and globalist. Progression and Global Unity.

I think everyone should watch Carl Sagan's "Pale Blue Dot" every morning before starting their day.

Very difficult.

I voted for Obama because he said he was a methodical thinker. He said he would form a committee to address each individual issue, come up with a plan, and not address it until then.

I voted for Bush "W" because he had a tax break plan for small businesses. Of course, this plan was thrown in the trash the second he got elected. At least Obama followed through on his methodical thinking. Even though he was stonewalled by the GOP on any attempt whether it made sense or not.

Did you know that the expense of "Bush's War" - - - is not included as part of his presidential expenditure? But, is part of Obama's deficit? I don't like that kind of math.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Seemed to work well enough for the rant
2nd

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Who gets to say "You're fired!" to Trump and that thing on his head when the joke is over and no-one laughs at the punchline?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Out of curiosity, who do you consider a serious candidate from the GOP side who has a realistic chance to win? Cruz? Rubio? Carson? Please. Trump is the only contender who even havs a realistic chance to beat Hillary in national polls. Or do you want Hillary? Because if she wins, it will be eight more years of this. And once she's in there, the bitching you see with this current administration, we'll be yearning for the good 'ol days under Obama

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Out of curiosity, who do you consider a serious candidate from the GOP side who has a realistic chance to win? Cruz? Rubio? Carson? Please. Trump is the only contender who even havs a realistic chance to beat Hillary in national polls. Or do you want Hillary? Because if she wins, it will be eight more years of this. And once she's in there, the bitching you see with this current administration, we'll be yearning for the good 'ol days under Obama

Already answered that. IMO

a reply to: Annee

edit on 15-1-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Drama Queen much?

Get a grip on yourself, man. We're not talking about life or death economics, we're talking about a freaking microphone.

You need to calm down.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Are you kidding me , OP?

Trump says the 'b' word and has a pop at someone doing a bad job and that becomes a stone to throw? Don't normal people all over the world get a bit upset when someone you rely on does a bad job? You know, I reckon a lot of people actaully swear too. Crazy heh?

I think your title gives a lot away, if you think that was a 'profanity laced rant' and warrants the term 'freaks' then, sorry, you don't live in the real world.

You might like your politicians to have two faces, but millions don't.

edit on 15/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think your title gives a lot away, if you think that was a 'profanity laced rant' and warrants the term 'freaks' then, sorry, you don't live in the real world.

Just to clarify, it is required by the T&C's of ATS to use the same title as the article being sourced.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Just to clarify, it is required by the T&C's of ATS to use the same title as the article being sourced.

Excuse me? I was referring to the title of this thread.

Do you mean I should have said

I think your title gives a lot away, if you think that was a 'Donald Trump freaks, goes on profanity-laced rant during his campaign rally' is warranted then, sorry, you don't live in the real world.

instead of:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

All I am saying is that the OP was required to copy and paste the title from the source article to the title of the thread. If you have beef with the title, the OP is not at fault.

Just saying......

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join