It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump freaks, goes on profanity-laced rant during his campaign rally

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Of course he had a hissy fit. He's Donald Trump. It's what narcissists do when something appears unfavorable towards them, be it another person, or apparently even a microphone.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
You guys will say anything to try to bring trump down.....

big deal he was upset over the 'professional' who #ed his mic up.

pay good money to have that # right

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

What I find interesting though, is he went straight to money. "don't pay him".

I've seen others have a mic go out during speeches and after they try to get it to work, they typically ask if there is anyone around who can fix the problem?

Not Trump. His mind immediately went to money, and punishing the mistake by not paying the guy.
This type thing appears characteristic of him, and I wonder how deep that rabbit hole goes.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
All the Trump bashing as polls show he wins another debate last night.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

What I find interesting though, is he went straight to money. "don't pay him".

I've seen others have a mic go out during speeches and after they try to get it to work, they typically ask if there is anyone around who can fix the problem?

Not Trump. His mind immediately went to money, and punishing the mistake by not paying the guy.
This type thing appears characteristic of him, and I wonder how deep that rabbit hole goes.

Well America is TRILLIONS IN DEBT so ass hole or not SOMEONE has to pull the purse strings.

GET REAL.. YOUR LIFE MY LIFE EVERYONES life is dependant on the all mighty dollar..

I HATE MONEY seen it turn people into evil demons (family inhertence type of things)

but lets get real... SOMEONE HAS TO BE THE 'dick' and if you # up its going to cost you
thats life. YOUR LIFE MY LIFE EVERYONES.... The dudes being real.... you # up my mic and i paid you 30k to make sure it is right. it better be #ing right.. stop your trump hate train because he's the only man looking out FOR US

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Yes, as usual he wins the award for self-aggrandizement.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

According to who?

There was no substance in his diatribe.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

A real leader takes responsibility for his actions and those of the people under him. Trumps leadership was on full display, he couldn't even get someone to properly set up a mic. Great leadership indeed.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I find that very interesting considering if you actually watched the debate there is no way that conclusion could be made.

Which definitely makes me question any polls that show that, and if anyone actually watched them or just voted without watching at all.......

How did he win the debate when on several occasions he basically got booed off stage? Hell even the focus groups were almost unanimous
edit on 1/15/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well, as someone who had a really annoying "hum" on my microphone for a while, I can tell you ... those kinds of problems are annoying. If you spend a lot of time behind a microphone and its not behaving right, it can be maddening.

Unlike Trump, I had to find the cause of the microphone problem myself. *shrug*

Just because you can act like an upset jerk, doesn't mean you can or should. Sure, we all could be rude and mean to one another, but probably shouldn't in order to make life smoother for one another.

He should have ignored it, manned up and plowed forward, or made a light hearted joke that instead of a bad hair day, he was having a bad mic day. He simply did not handle that in a mature, professional manner.

Trump supporters I know personally don't respect the rest of the world, so they probably wouldn't care if Trump acted like that on behalf of the USA in front of world leaders. America's reputation already isn't the greatest overseas -- and I'd be willing to bet Trump supporters are the least traveled people in America. These folks have no idea why people in other countries view the USA the way they do. They've never seen US policies at work in other countries.

Trump, I feel your frustration with microphones -- but be a real man and just keep it to yourself or make bad joke and move on. Deal with the issue after you've addressed the audience like a mature, intelligent adult -- truly worthy of respect.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

According to who?

There was no substance in his diatribe.

"Donald Trump Won Thursday’s GOP Debate. Really".
www.slate.com...

"How Donald Trump finally won a Republican presidential debate"
theweek.com...

"Trump Is Winning, And The GOP Can't Figure Out How To Stop Him"
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

He did not get booed off stage. C'mon now. I watched the whole thing and it was Christie and Trump who had the best answers and stayed on target through the whole debate.

Kasich told us again how he balanced a budget
Rubio talks slick and gives no substance
Carson, well, I like the guy but his EMP comments caused an uncomfortable silence
Christie stuck to his guns
Bush, well, he should have stayed home
Cruz, was prepared but should not have made the NY comments...
Trump spoke like a CEO. It was the first time he did more than a 5 word sound bite on the economy

Good thing all the mikes were working last night also....if you listened closely you could hear other candidates while another was talking

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: LSU0408

I just assumed he constantly farts while on stage since he's full of sugar, honey, ice, tea.

Heh, sounds like something I would do.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: AlienSupernova

Can you name one president that hasn't talked or acted like this?

At this point, Trump could accidentally fart on stage and people would drop their jaws, point, and scream "That's not presidential!"

You have obviously forgotten why Trump is so popular. These threads are beginning to wreak of desperation. What's next, he's too old?

I never saw Bush or Obama chuck someone out with such a mean spirit.

I know there are a lot of people who equate being mean with strength. I think that is how conservatives are hired wired,
but that is another story all together.

It's true. You have to be stern with those you're leading or you'll be ran over and taken advantage of.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

He did not get booed off stage. C'mon now. I watched the whole thing and it was Christie and Trump who had the best answers and stayed on target through the whole debate.

Kasich told us again how he balanced a budget
Rubio talks slick and gives no substance
Carson, well, I like the guy but his EMP comments caused an uncomfortable silence
Christie stuck to his guns
Bush, well, he should have stayed home
Cruz, was prepared but should not have made the NY comments...
Trump spoke like a CEO. It was the first time he did more than a 5 word sound bite on the economy

Good thing all the mikes were working last night also....if you listened closely you could hear other candidates while another was talking

Cruz's NY comment did him in, at least for last night's debate. It was akin to Romney's "47 %" comment. While Cruz's comment was true in context, Trump turning into a 9/11 scenario was a thing of beauty. Ya, Trump may be crazy......crazy like a fox.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

As much as I loathed watching a republican debate I did so last night
He did indeed get booed heavily on several occasions for extended periods of time during the debate

The Don even awkwardly tried to play it off. Unsuccessfully I might add

What debate were you watching

Love love
AlienSupernova
edit on 15-1-2016 by AlienSupernova because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: aethertek

Out of all of that you pick out the LGBT angle? HIllary is waiting for your vote....

I will be staying in this country and say what I want when I want because I can. How dare you try to shut me up and send me somewhere else.

That's his country... LOLOLOL

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Remember last year when everyone said he'd fade out after a few weeks, if not sooner? Heh

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

It's true. You have to be stern with those you're leading or you'll be ran over and taken advantage of.

Balls.

Firm but fair is a much better approach.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienSupernova
a reply to: matafuchs

As much as I loathed watching a republican debate I did so last night
He did indeed get booed heavily on several occasions for extended periods of time during the debate

The Don even awkwardly tried to play it off. Unsuccessfully I might add

What debate were you watching

Love love
AlienSupernova

I was watching this debate:

"Debate coach: Cruz got crushed"
"Cruz made tactical errors Thursday night. Basic stuff. He failed to differentiate himself from Donald Trump on important issues, and the arguments he started, he lost. That's right: The "supposed" best debater (just look on his mantle for his national champion debating trophy), got beaten in every exchange with one of the worst debaters I've ever seen. So either Trump is getting better (which I must admit he is) or Cruz's reputation is overstated (which it is)".
www.wcyb.com...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join