It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump freaks, goes on profanity-laced rant during his campaign rally

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I am an ass because I am tired of not being able to say I don't want a bake a cake for a gay couple

Wow that's your gripe about America, that you can't act like a bigoted ass & not be called out on it?
That you can't discriminate against people just because you don't like them?

Seriously?

Dude, get the hell out of my country.

K~

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That said, let's look at your concerns and how they relate to Trump and "modern issues" (staying on target with thread relevance and all).

"Drilling this country into the ground" - well if we look at Trumps record for how he has managed his companies, how he treats others, and how he has little care for anyone that stands in the way (including his fellow Americans or those in other countries) there is a very high likelihood that he will run this country into the ground a good well deeper than we've already seen (and alienate us globally as well). Aside from the fact a statement like "drilling this country into the ground" is mired in vagueness. You could be talking about the curbs in your neighborhood for all I know.

"I feel like as a US citizen I can make a choice" - I'm not even sure what this means. But it would seem that Trumps proposals take choices away for the masses, not open them up. Either way, perhaps you mean how your taxes are spent? I don't agree with the way a lot of my tax dollars are spent as well. Trumps proposals will take a whole lot of taxing (because we both know that he isn't going to get those other people to pay for them), which I wouldn't have a choice in either. This complaint of yours is again, vague, and likely not unique to you (I also want choices, like the choice to even be able to get healthcare, which I finally got).

Your whole "bake a cake" line is indicative that you believe that you feel like you can subjugate through discrimination in what is supposed to be a "free" country. And obviously you want to put religion above US law. Is it ok for Muslims to do this in the United States as well? Because what you are proposing sounds very frightening and probably inherent to other countries that you really don't agree with. How does this relate to Trump again? I mean, do you really think Trump is a Christian? Do you think theocratic law should trump (npi) US law?

"Think for yourselves" huh. When you write out a post that is entirely built out of (vague) right wing talk-radio talking points (immigration, terrorism, taxes) you should be more careful about throwing out such accusations.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's the video

www.youtube.com...

Yup he was just joking around. He often makes me laugh. Gotta admit, he can be quite entertaining.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Out of all of that you pick out the LGBT angle? HIllary is waiting for your vote....

I will be staying in this country and say what I want when I want because I can. How dare you try to shut me up and send me somewhere else.
edit on 01pm31pmf0000002016-01-14T20:42:30-06:000830 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienSupernova

Terrific post, S&F! Your post is eloquent and makes a very valid point. I too cannot understand why anyone would vote for Trump. I think he's a bully, and gets off on intimidating people. He's egotistical. I certainly will never vote for him.

I'm ashamed at my country. That's a terrible thing to say, but it's true.

Keep up the great work on your posts.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Trump would make an absolutely terrible POTAS, and it has nothing to do with this video or story.

Just because you have "balls" and can be contrary and rub the wrong direction to get things done doesn't magically make you the best choice to run the country. He has massive holes in his resume in regards to running a nation. The biggest of which is his knowledge and situational awareness of foreign powers (hostile and benign), not to mention his acumen in dealing with other people. He is the definition of a bull in a china shop in regards to dealing with others that are in a position of power. If you think bullying the rest of the world is the best way to make America great again, you are terribly naïve. He will make enemies of current allies, and even worse enemies of those who already despise us.

Bigot, womanizer, loudmouth, spoiled, racist - these are not qualities I seek in looking for the next person to try to return America to greatness.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Annee

Hold on to your hat if they ELECT him.
We are gonna see some wild stuff.
Oh well ,all it could do is is kill ya.

I don't doubt that.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes

originally posted by: Xeven
I hope as President he acts this way every freakin day with congress and anyone else messing up America. The time for Man is now.

Send the military to the door to chuck out them lazy Mexicans and intern the Muslims until he can figure out what's going on!

Yes

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Get OUT of democratically controlled territories that have black issues.If they elect a hawk, WATTS would look like a pick nick.
You think people will just sit around and watch the stupid skin crap escalate?
I still want Dr. Carson.
edit on 14-1-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Get OUT of democratically controlled territories that have black issues.If they elect a hawk, WATTS would look like a pick nick.
You think people will just sit around and watch the stupid skin crap escalate?
I still want Dr. Carson.

I was born in a trailer park in Compton. Seriously!

Straight outta Compton and as WASP as you can get.

I had more concerns in SW Arizona ---- from the vigilante possies.
edit on 14-1-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is exactly what is wrong with our country. If something is wrong, it is PC NOT to complain. Like Sanders letting BLM on stage and disrupting his rally. I would have kicked them off stage and removed them. If I do that you call me racist.

HOW dare he say that the mic is not working. Why not?

I swear, grow up and get a set of balls and learn to stand up for yourself. The US has become so complacent that when someone does speak their mind they should not and in the same breath those same people criticizing will say that a protester is simply using his right to free speech.

This country is in the #ter folks and it is time to WTFU....you are complaining about him not wanting a popping mike (fix the gain mr. boardman) but not listening to what he wants to do. I keep reading and hearing the same things.

You are basing a choice for president on how he does not like a microphone that is not working correctly? Pathetic...

Y'know, I've been reading through this thread, considering a reply here and there, and stopping myself. Your post is what ultimately galvanized me to say something.

"You are basing a choice for president on how he does not like a microphone that is not working correctly? Pathetic..."

No, that's not what they're reacting to. They're reacting to how he conducted himself. Which does speak to leadership. I've spent many cycles working in the United States economy. The quality leaders I have known and in many cases worked for do not conduct themselves that way. They do not slam their fists on the (metaphorical) podium. When something is wrong with their team or organization, they manage that internally, with grace and decorum. They present a united front. They are inclined to take more responsibility for things that go awry than they actually deserve, rather than less. And because they conduct themselves with honor and decorum, readily absorbing criticism on behalf of the people they lead, people are often inspired by them and fiercely loyal to them. You see, a good leader doesn't need to throw a subordinate under the bus. The subordinate will throw themselves on the sword, instead, because they'll be damned if a leader they respect goes down because of a mistake that they made.

And the capacity to lead most certainly does speak to whether you are qualified to be the President of the United States of America.
edit on 14-1-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I am comparing the current situation to back then if they elect a HAWK....

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Some people do not understand Trumps humor.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I am comparing the current situation to back then if they elect a HAWK....

This election is going to bring out the crazy no matter who gets elected.

Carson? I'm atheist. Not going there.

edit on 15-1-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
wow trump acting belligerent, that's the role model young men need right? act like a president if you really want it. if the person that set up the mics was your kid, you wouldn't think much of Trump. Its nice to see people disregard common manners just because they agree on a certain philosophy.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
trumps a loose cannon. he would doom us all.

freaking out over a bad mic. no patience.

still see him saying (youre fired) when starting WWIII

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I agree I laughed as well. But its because its unexpected by a political candidate. They are not supposed to stand and joke at a speech. It concerns me that he does this to be honest. However I have to admit I'm also intreagued by the fact that he isn't campaigning thr way we expect a politician to as well. I'm concerned on what he might say to other world leaders. I havnt decided yet if this is what we need now at this time Harry Truman cursed like a sailor and it was that tough attitude that was needed at that moment in time.

I prefer Sanders but I must admit the fact that trumo doesn't play by thr rules intreague me. Hrs like a lose cannon being set loose in washington. I could see him calling out senators and house members on issues. Something a president never does anymore.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It's not so funny to the person who is the target of his "jokes". What if he saw you and started joking about your looks, your age, your face, your weight, etc? Would you still think he was funny? Would he still be entertaining to you? After all, he's just joking around...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20255674]AlienSupernova[/posta reply to: [post=20255700]
This has become the bleat of the supposed enlightened ones of the herd.

It is used as some sort of weak battle cry, whenever there is a problem they can't fix, or as a faux weapon against their enemies.

Look around the boards. You will see them rally and start with their agressively repetitious, apologetic, chants, in support of a foe to their enemy. They think that their support will give the supported ones the strength to do their dirty work for them.

Their hatred has blinded them to the point that they can't see the devil they are unleashing is worse then the enemy they want to stick it to.

They are willing to bulldoze the house because they don't like the color of the paint on the walls.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Do none of you remember Reagan? A president is a real person. They should not be a mouthpiece to the establishment

www.liveleak.com...

Humor folks...it helps.....

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join