It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump freaks, goes on profanity-laced rant during his campaign rally

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I'll jump off a bridge before I act like the sheep that thought obama was going to save them and pay their houses and buy them cars.

Same here.

America needs to give Trump a chance, he has demonstrated that he gets things done, and doesn't take any crap from anyone.

Trump doesn't care if he hurts anyone's feelings, he tells the truth like it is.

This is what America needs some movers and a shakers to turn things around.
edit on 14-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I hope as President he acts this way every freakin day with congress and anyone else messing up America. The time for Man is now.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The only difference between him and any other president so far is that his lies sound so simple they actually sound sincere. But dont kid yourselves: the sole reason you vote for this guy is because you havent heard any president talk like he does before. He sounds like a mid class-citizen or lower himself and thats why you relate to him. Oh you wont admit it but its the only reason he made it this far, next to money. Its so obvious because looks have historically been at more important than the things that are said by a candidate. Meaning people just want someone good looking they want to be able relate to. I will bet my mom in law on it that if you would wrote all of what he said down and tell any of you that a different candidate said it but in a different way, you suddenly will not vote for that candidate anymore.

It is obvious this guy pisses on people like yourself; normal people like you and me like he has done all his life, and thats how he will govern, piss on the poor and middle class. He will # on anybody giving him advice and will take decisions without thinking things carefully through just like he talks. Not really the man you want in power. The fact he wants less taxes for rich people should have your bells start ringing but hypnotized by his "great" retoric you ignore his actual words or refuse to put any thought into it. And retoric all it is, fact is that half of what he says can not and will never be implemented because even his own party will come to conclusion his plans arent realistic and just something any American wants to hear right now. Dont be hypnotized; listen and think.

And If he gets elected then the movie Idiocracy seems all too possible. Actually the fact he is taken seriously is enough to come to that conclusion. Vote him into president and republicans will lose every election the next 12 years and I will have a laugh from the sideline and link to these threads in 4 years.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: LSU0408

I'll jump off a bridge before I act like the sheep that thought obama was going to save them and pay their houses and buy them cars.

Same here.

America needs to give Trump a chance, he has demonstrated that he gets things done, and doesn't take any crap from anyone.

Trump doesn't care if he hurts anyone's feelings, he tells the truth like it is.

This is what America needs some movers and a shakers to turn things around.

You cant be seriously thinking this is how you govern countries? Move and shake things around? Really? Hurt feelings because its the truth? Ye you think thats what is required? More division? A growing gap between rich and poor? Then thats what youll have, hurt feelings, more division and a greater gap between rich and poor.

That anyone in his sane mind can think thats good for any country is beyond me but have fun with your 80s business man. No politician will take him serious nor will republicans be taken serious for the coming years.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
"I'm going to get their property. I mean who cares. Well, the people losing their homes might, but who cares about them?"
Trump referring to the people and their multi-generational estates he needs for his golf course in Scotland. "who cares about them?"

"I've been warning people about China since the 80's". Look at the label for his clothing line of business suits. Right next to TRUMP tag is another label, "Made in China".

Sacres me to think he'll have the same "who cares about them" attitude with us. And that he won't make any international decisions that would harm any of his personal investments.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsup86

That anyone in his sane mind can think thats good for any country is beyond me but have fun with your 80s business man. No politician will take him serious nor will republicans be taken serious for the coming years.

The American people don't care at this point, they have had enough, and the Polls proves it.

Yes many politicians are not taking Trump serious right now, and yes his own party despises him, because Trump will not play ball with them.

However if Trump wins the Presidencies then all these politions in Washington will have to take him seriously.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: AlienSupernova

Can you name one president that hasn't talked or acted like this?

At this point, Trump could accidentally fart on stage and people would drop their jaws, point, and scream "That's not presidential!"

You have obviously forgotten why Trump is so popular. These threads are beginning to wreak of desperation. What's next, he's too old?

I never saw Bush or Obama chuck someone out with such a mean spirit.

I know there are a lot of people who equate being mean with strength. I think that is how conservatives are hired wired,
but that is another story all together.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
I hope as President he acts this way every freakin day with congress and anyone else messing up America. The time for Man is now.

Send the military to the door to chuck out them lazy Mexicans and intern the Muslims until he can figure out what's going on!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is exactly what is wrong with our country. If something is wrong, it is PC NOT to complain. Like Sanders letting BLM on stage and disrupting his rally. I would have kicked them off stage and removed them. If I do that you call me racist.

HOW dare he say that the mic is not working. Why not?

I swear, grow up and get a set of balls and learn to stand up for yourself. The US has become so complacent that when someone does speak their mind they should not and in the same breath those same people criticizing will say that a protester is simply using his right to free speech.

This country is in the #ter folks and it is time to WTFU....you are complaining about him not wanting a popping mike (fix the gain mr. boardman) but not listening to what he wants to do. I keep reading and hearing the same things.

You are basing a choice for president on how he does not like a microphone that is not working correctly? Pathetic...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I can't figure Trump out yet, not sure what he is up to, but seeing the vast majority of people on ATS hate him, maybe he is doing something right, I remember the majority here loved Obama, look how that went.

Just watching

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is exactly what is wrong with our country. If something is wrong, it is PC NOT to complain. Like Sanders letting BLM on stage and disrupting his rally. I would have kicked them off stage and removed them. If I do that you call me racist.

HOW dare he say that the mic is not working. Why not?

I swear, grow up and get a set of balls and learn to stand up for yourself. The US has become so complacent that when someone does speak their mind they should not and in the same breath those same people criticizing will say that a protester is simply using his right to free speech.

This country is in the #ter folks and it is time to WTFU....you are complaining about him not wanting a popping mike (fix the gain mr. boardman) but not listening to what he wants to do. I keep reading and hearing the same things.

You are basing a choice for president on how he does not like a microphone that is not working correctly? Pathetic...

Unfortunately the politicians who want to "stand up for America" usually us it as a cover to pillage other countries or
create income through war and reconstruction.

Iraq comes to mind

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Well you can direct your entire ranty paragraph at Trump, who can't even take an ounce of criticism without resorting to a teenage barrage of tweets and 4th grade insults. Again, the term "PC" is just being used here to demonize dissent. A convenient dismissal, that's all.

It's not about the swearing, it's about being an ass.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Same here.

As for the foul mouthed poli ticks:

Top 16 Foul Mouthed Politicians: CNN.com

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Hold on to your hat if they ELECT him.
We are gonna see some wild stuff.
Oh well ,all it could do is is kill ya.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

An ass. So if I speak my mind I am an ass. If I speak my opinion I am an ass. If I speak about how I feel about modern issues, I am as ass. If I do not want 8 more years of drilling this country into the ground after 16 years of poor policy? I am an ass if I feel like as a US citizen I can make a choice. I am an ass because I am tired of not being able to say I don't want a bake a cake for a gay couple but the US and State governments can tell me I should while 1 in 5 kids in the US go to bed hungry...every day.

Distractions. It is time to end the distractions and bring issues to the forefront. Immigration. Terrorism in the US. High taxes.

Why it is so hard for some of you folks to think for yourselves?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Same here.

As for the foul mouthed poli ticks:

Top 16 Foul Mouthed Politicians: CNN.com

TY good one

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Uh, I thought it was clear that I was talking about Trump, not you. This thread is about Trump, after all... talk about reactionary.
edit on 14-1-2016 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Lookie Obama like the word

www.breitbart.com...

Obama Speech Guest: ‘F**k The Laws,’ ‘F**k Police,’ ‘F**k The NRA’

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Lookie Obama like the word

www.breitbart.com...

Obama Speech Guest: ‘F**k The Laws,’ ‘F**k Police,’ ‘F**k The NRA’

She was then awarded a medal of good conduct !!

A JV Red Ribbon.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Yes many politicians are not taking Trump serious right now, and yes his own party despises him, because Trump will not play ball with them.

However if Trump wins the Presidencies then all these politions in Washington will have to take him seriously.

Mark my words, Trump will not win. Even if he gets the nomination and wins the vote, people like him are the reason faithless electors are still legal.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join