It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton goes on the attack; Democrats ask why

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Maybe it's payback for Hillary as Secretary of State giving special treatment for Chelsea's husband.

Hillary Clinton used the State Department to give this family member special treatment

A watchdog group, the Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (FACT), filed a complaint blaming Clinton for giving Neptune Minerals, a deep ocean mining company, “special access to the State Department based upon the company’s relationships with Secretary Clinton’s family members and donors to the Clinton Foundation,” Fox News reports.

The complaint follows news that Marc Mezvinsky, Clinton’s son-in-law, had received an email from Harry Siklas who had invested in Neptune Minerals and was interested in meeting with Clinton or State Department officials. Mezvinsky sent the email to Clinton, who then asked her deputy secretary of state to handle the request. Her deputy agreed, but emails don’t reveal if Siklas and anyone from the State Department ever met up. However:

At the time, Clinton was advocating for an Obama administration push to win Senate approval for a sweeping law of the sea treaty. The pact would have aided U.S. mining companies scouring for minerals in international waters, but the Republican-dominated Senate blocked it.

The email from Silkas to Mezvinsky also mentioned Goldman Sachs, which was representing Neptune at the time. Both Silkas and Mezvinsky worked for Goldman previously, and members of the firm donated $225,000 to Clinton’s 2008 campaign, as well as between $1 and $5 million to the Clinton Foundation.

rare.us...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: queenofswords

I wonder what her job is at the Clinton Foundation?

Director of Money Skimming?

Now, now, she's an author too. She wrote a book.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ha, I love the photo Bernie dug up which shows a handwritten
note from Hillary thanking him for all of his work on "healthcare".

There is not a genuine bone in that hags body.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I know the secret service has said she was a disrespectful brat in the White House, but I'm feeling sorry for the girl.
She's being dragged in over her head to the family crime business by her two corrupt and megalomaniac (ahem) parents.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hillary just threw her own daughter under the bus!
JUST IN:

Clinton Spokesman Says Chelsea Went Rogue

Earlier this week on the campaign trail, Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, attacked Bernie Sanders. It turns out, a Clinton spokesman told the press, the Chelsea Clinton attack was not a planned event.

Here's how Chelsea Clinton attacked her mother's Democratic rival: "Sen. Sanders wants to dismantle Obamacare, dismantle the CHIP program, dismantle Medicare, and dismantle private insurance. I don't want to empower Republican governors to take away Medicaid, to take away health insurance for low-income and middle-income working Americans. And I think very much that's what Sen. Sanders' plan would do."

But it was not a planned line -- and signals Chelsea going rogue.

As Brian Fallon told reporters, "Her comments were spontaneous and spoke to the fact that she follows these issues closely herself and is deeply studious of the details of the candidate's policy proposals."

The Hill newspaper reported Fallon said it was not planned:

In a conference call with reporters on Wednesday, Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon defended Chelsea Clinton as a "very spirited and fierce advocate for her parents."

Asked if she would continue to attack Sanders and whether she's suited for the role, Fallon called Chelsea Clinton "policy-obsessed" and said the attack lines had not been planned.
As for the truthfulness of the attack? Politifact calls it "Mostly False."

www.weeklystandard.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Really sad, reading this one gets an idea of how it must
have been for Chelsea during the time of her Dad's
affair with Monica, and when the SHTF in the Whitehouse.

www.politico.com...

Things were definitely more tense. You just felt bad for the entire family and what they were going through,” she says. “You could feel the sadness. There wasn’t as much laughter.”

Florist Bob Scanlan was less guarded about the atmosphere: “It was like a morgue when you’d go up to the second floor. Mrs. Clinton was nowhere to be found.”

Poor Chelsea, her whole life has been playing mascot to two self centered
greedy, lifetime politicians.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
Why is Ron Hubbard's daughter getting into this? Hilary must need the additional ammunition.

Ron Huubbard`s daughter?Are you sure?I thought Ron Hubbard died a long time ago after founding his so called scientology religion.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

Oh he did. Look at a picture of Ron. Then Chelsea before she had some cosmetic work done. Looks like a female version of him. Not that their is anything wrong with it or anything, it's their business, not mine.

But damn, she looks exactly like him.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: xuenchen

WOW - clearly stupid evil vindictive witch is hereditary, I'm shocked I tells ya!!

wow insults, clearly non constructive criticism, and clearly off topic, im sure if any member would say that about any other member they would be banned. but say it to a woman and its okay. keep it classy

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join