It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton goes on the attack; Democrats ask why

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Chelsea Clinton, Daughter of Hillary and Bill is on the attack !!

She is going after Bernie Sanders in a massive onslaught of criticism.

The gloves are off and some Democrats seem to be in a state of shock.

Looks like the Hillary Campaign is getting desperate as the first primary elections are soon.

I hear the sound of jaws hitting the table.

Chelsea Clinton goes on the attack; Democrats ask why

Chelsea Clinton is stepping onto the 2016 battlefield against Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), a shift that some Democrats are interpreting as a sign of trouble for her mother’s presidential campaign.

Making her first solo appearance on the stump, Chelsea Clinton late Tuesday ripped Sanders over his proposals on healthcare and college affordability, arguing the White House hopeful wants to “dismantle” ObamaCare and Medicare.

“The thing that tells you as much as anything about [the Clinton campaign’s] current state of mind is Chelsea going on the attack. It tells you everything you need to know,” said one Democratic strategist. “That this [challenge from Sanders] is real and they’ve got to be freaking out.”

And don't forget Chelsea is a Member of the CFR !!

Attack !!

Global Attack !!

Chelsea Clinton Attacks Bernie Sanders & Medicare-For-All

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The only thing I would find shocking is if there is anyone, anywhere that gives two turds about what what Chelsea has to say about anything.
edit on 14-1-2016 by eluryh22 because: fixed typo

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Chelsea Manning, maybe. Chelsea Clinton?

Not one bit.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

WOW - clearly stupid evil vindictive witch is hereditary, I'm shocked I tells ya!!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I thought maybe it would skip a generation. Guess not.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Let's get ready to RUUMMMBLLE!

In my opinion this is another bread and circuses in American politics. The Clinton family know Sanders is no threat to Hillary. Polls on websites prove nothing as to who will be nominated, and eventually elected to the White House.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Clear evidence that both the Bush and Clinton dynasty is in the last throws of existence...by March they will have lost all primaries and caucuses.

Yeha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I thought this would have happened sooner...

Wasn't it generally expected?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

well lets be fair, the young lady has probably been indoctrinated since birth to expect to stand over others while looking down and taking her place on a throne.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Read the Wiki page for Chelsea... she's the definition of a silver-spoon fed, daughter of politicians and cyborg/Stepford wife.

Went to Stamford, Columbia U and Oxford (I'm sure solely based on her academics, nothing to do with donations and political connections), Married an investment banker named Marc Mezvinsky.. bought a $10.5 million dollar condo in Manhattan...

I'm SURE the masses find her background and lifestyle SO relateable... pshh shut your big mouth Chelsea.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Type about being impatient.. Chelsea's turn is 2 'cycles' from now. She still has time to spend some of that $6B that went missing when Bilary was the Head of the State Dep't. Out of the $6B that was pilfered, $2B showed up in The Clinton Fraudation™ so that would leave Chelsea $4B to pee away until She moves up in the Cabal..

The Truth needs no defense so it is obvious to this common passerby that Her 'team' is full of beans, but this is coming from a guy who thinks missing $$$ is far more important than forwarded e-mail fart jokes.. You can't feed folks w/e-mails but You can w/$6B..

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Read the Wiki page for Chelsea... she's the definition of a silver-spoon fed, daughter of politicians and cyborg/Stepford wife.

Went to Stamford, Columbia U and Oxford (I'm sure solely based on her academics, nothing to do with donations and political connections), Married an investment banker named Marc Mezvinsky.. bought a $10.5 million dollar condo in Manhattan...

I'm SURE the masses find her background and lifestyle SO relateable... pshh shut your big mouth Chelsea.

So Chelsea has ties with Bankers and Hillary has ties to Wall Street. I really hope Clinton loses and people wake up.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Clear evidence that both the Bush and Clinton dynasty is in the last throws of existence...by March they will have lost all primaries and caucuses.

Yeha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really freakin hope you're right [Insert symbol for Praying Hands here]

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The apple never falls far from the tree does it.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

You left out the part where she quit her regular $600,000 per year job to go to work for the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It's kind of diabolically genius, I mean if he bites back, he looks like an angry old man lashing out a young woman.
The Clintons have no shame.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You left out the part where she quit her regular $600,000 per year job to go to work for the Clinton Foundation.

That is/was what I was typing about.. $600k/yr. is "ashtray change" for folks that have a FREE $4B 'lying about' and if ever confronted they would 'lie about' it..

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

That is/was what I was typing about.. $600k/yr. is "ashtray change" for folks that have a FREE $4B 'lying about' and if ever confronted they would 'lie about' it..

Their foundation records methodology for accounting is so convoluted only a couple of sleazy lawyers with a politician's know-how could have contrived it. There are reports that 85% of everything it takes in goes to travel, salaries, "administrative" costs, and "other" expenses, and 15% is left for charitable work which according to them is done "in house" (whatever that means).

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I hadn't heard that but it doesn't surprise me.

I really hope the campaign goes down in flames

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Their foundation records methodology for accounting is so convoluted only a couple of sleazy lawyers with a politician's know-how could have contrived it. There are reports that 85% of everything it takes in goes to travel, salaries, "administrative" costs, and "other" expenses, and 15% is left for charitable work which according to them is done "in house" (whatever that means).

Sorry, Xuenchen....I got off topic. This thread is about Chelsea pitching for mom against Bernie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join