It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders fundraising surges after Clinton attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The more Hillary uses her play book of dirty tricks, the more money pours into the Sanders campaign. It appears that Clinton learned nothing when the DNC and Debs Wasserman Schultz cut off Sanders data bank access,which was a million dollar day for Sanders! This time a million four hundred thousand dollars poured into the Sanders campaign in a day!

Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders has seen a surge in campaign donations in recent days, amid a barrage of attacks from rival Hillary Clinton.

“Thanks, Team Clinton,” Sanders spokesman Michael Briggs said Wednesday, the Washington Post reported.

“As of now, we are at about $1.4 million raised since yesterday when the panic attacks by the Clinton campaign began,” he continued.

“We’ve gotten 47,000 contributions. We’re projecting 60,000 donations. Even for our people-powered campaign, this is pretty darn impressive.”

source

And Hillary has taken a nosedive in several of the latest polls:

The Iowa Democratic Caucus is going down to the wire as Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders wins the support of 49 percent of likely Democratic Caucus participants, with 44 percent for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and 4 percent for former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today.

source

Sen. Bernie Sanders has widened his lead over Hillary Clinton in the New Hampshire Democratic primary to 14 points, according to a new poll out Tuesday. A Monmouth University survey finds the Vermont senator leading Clinton 53% to 39% in the early voting state.

source

The New York Times/CBS News survey found Clinton holding 48% of the vote among primary voters, with US Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vermont) polling at 41%.

That represented a big gain for Sanders, who had 32% to Clinton's 52% last month, when the same poll last went into the field.

source

Hillary is feeling the Bern!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

It's far to early in the game for such arrogance. .. I am not a Bernie fan, but COME ONNNNNNNN Bernie!!! Anything to prevent Billary from taking lead.

Interesting thread Alaska! S&F..

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
All one has to do is compare their history's in politics. Hillary will flip-flop to whatever policy is popular at the time. Bernie has had the same vision for a very long time. That alone should show anyone who actually cares which candidate is an honest and genuine person who isn't in it for corporate interests.

The more Bernie's name gets out there the more support he will bring in and that's just common sense.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

ReadLeader: Something has been bugging me forever. What the heck is your avatar saying?

(Sorry to all for the off-topic-ness of this post).

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Once Sanders wins the first two primaries, his name will become well known to all voters as will his policies. After winning the first two primaries Bernies campaign will take off and there will be no stopping him!!!

Looks like the good ship Hillary has struck a reef and is going down,

mayday! mayday!

Hillary to Debs send help...

...please!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Things are starting to get exciting. That's for sure. Sander's campaign really excites me. I like how he gets all of his money from low level contributors and NO Super PACs.
edit on 14-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I started to pay attention to Sander a year or more before he announced his run for president. He is really making some rethuglicans heads explode!

Go Bernie!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The reality of many of many American problems, along with sensible solutions will have that effect.

top topics

join