It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Guess I'm Married Now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
This will be another lesson in life for you.
So far it has been a lesson in the value of taking a risk and just going with what life presents. Everything is going just swell so far. We give each other our space and the time we do spend together is great.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I'm confused, are you actually married?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

I'm confused, are you actually married?
Not legally. Probably never will be. Being legally bound to someone takes all the romance out for me. We are just being in love and faithful as if we were. If at some point one of us wants to split, the divorce will be a lot cheaper. How did couples form unions before there was religion and laws?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
How did couples form unions before there was religion and laws?

History is my great interest in life and I'd like to be able to answer your question, but I'm a bit hazy on the fine details.

I think the man dragged the woman off to his cave by her hair - possibly after clubbing her over the head.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
That would be dating then.

You gotta sign in blood and tears buddy if you want to claim that marriage thing...

edit on 19-1-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
That would be dating then.

You gotta sign in blood and tears buddy if you want to claim that marriage thing...

Sometimes it may be best to just put the pedal to metal and see what this baby's got. I got the driver's seat in a hot-rod delivered for free. Pussy-footing is not an option.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
What does your new wife think about the ghosts in your house ?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
What does your new wife think about the ghosts in your house ?
Have not really spoken of it with her. She did say she saw a green light go through the place. I told her it was probably just a ghost. I got the ol' eye-roll.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yup, you're dating!

I mean, congrats, seems like it suits you, but you might want to look up speech-act theory before you ask relatives to chip in for the white goods. You're simply stepping out together.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This is going surprisingly well so far. It is becoming obvious to me that many couples have problems because they smother each other emotionally because they spend too much time together. I only see my new "wife" a few times a week. This gives us both adequate free time to pursue personal interests and responsibilities . The time we spend together is a blast. I can settle into this.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
You are so married my friend. What women can do you can't imagine.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I only see my new "wife" a few times a week. This gives us both adequate free time to pursue personal interests and responsibilities .

That's called dating.
Married mean's dealing with all the sticky stuff that goes with being a unified front against the world.

You will find out later.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join