It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthday Cake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hello to all at ATS. Good to be here. Been lurking for months - new year's resolution was to get off the sidelines and start participating - however, there seems to be no shortage of opinion on this board. Nice to see serious discussion happening, and the ban hammer consistently bludgeoning the trolls.

I am a young screenwriter and am rapidly beginning to believe that old adage about truth being stranger than fiction - the last few years have taught me that life in Hollywood is certainly more bizarre than anything I've ever seen on film, and that there are probably many more than two sides to every story. I've also begun to interpret mainstream media messages "in reverse", and search for independent alternate opinions on the internet, which eventually led me here. I do my utmost to deny disinformation, and transform ignorance - not as catchy as far as mottos go, but yeah, well... ultimately, I the more I learn, the more I learn what how much I never knew...

I'm looking forward to joining in to some of the discussions - I've enjoyed following many.

So I consider this my ATS "Birthday". Why today? 07/01/05? 7+1+5=13. Hmm. Conspiracy? One can only wonder...

OK, good talk. See you out there.

YC

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. I guess you know your way around so jump right in. ATS is like Hollywood, clothing optional. I hope you have curtains.

Later.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS yellocake!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I hope you have curtains.

I do, but I'm currently wearing them as a diaper - a little scratchy as they, like my hat, are made of tin foil.

Thanks for the welcome, folks.
How does one earn their stripes for the writer's forum?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellocake
So I consider this my ATS "Birthday". Why today? 07/01/05? 7+1+5=13. Hmm. Conspiracy? One can only wonder...

07/01/05

07 - 01 = 6
05 - 02 (the number of words in the title of your thread) =3

Three 6's = 666

You must be the Antichrist

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

You must be the Antichrist

Welcome to ATS

I knew there was a lot for me to learn on this site.
Perhaps this information will make the trolls think twice before flaming me.

Nice ta meet ya, Pisk.

top topics

join