It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerball LUCKY 13, JUST PROVED ITSELF FACT! in my opinion!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

13 does = 31 in numerology or sublime headings.

Makes me wonder why you guess come to a conspiracy site and you're not aware of this..

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Anyways, for all you guys that just come to this site to post a news story and talk about it... good for you, go to the news source and leave a comment on their site, dont come to a conspiracy site and only talk about world events without any of your own opinions.

Thats what i find happens the most on this site, there is no theory or opinions, its basically just people talking about the actual story never coming to their own conclusions..

Yeah so have fun, makes me wonder why you guys visit these sites when your thoughts can be applied else where since they dont fit in this genre.

Meh

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingThe3rd
a reply to: Gemwolf

Can you please not reply since you didn't read or do research thanks buddy. Last number on first draw was a 13. way before the final draw, if you read it you wouldn't of replied with such a dull response.

first amount on first draw that it reached was 1.3 billion, if you looked that up instead of giving me a lame reply

odds were 1 in 13 960 356 something, which is still 1 in 13, now i'm starting to guess you just go thread to thread not reading and just replying with randomness?

other then that, next time since your a mod, take the time to actually read what people posted, do some research, because the information you posted isn't true...

The odds were never 1 in 13 million... The first estimate for last nights drawing was $1.3 billion, but Powerball quickly corrected that because it created a ticket frenzy, which drove the total up to $1.6 billion. There was never any drawing at $1.3 billion, not a single time did that happen. I have read your thread, and re-read it over and over again, and I still don't understand your logic here... It makes zero sense to me, because your odds of winning the powerball are completely off and I proved it in my earlier reply...

Edit- Odds never change for Powerball, they are always 1 in 292 million...
edit on 14-1-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyteeny

Taxing your winnings is just the icing on the cake of all the money they made from the people who didn't win.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingThe3rd

Can you please not reply since you didn't read or do research thanks buddy. Last number on first draw was a 13. way before the final draw, if you read it you wouldn't of replied with such a dull response.

I did read. You wrote First ball drop last number 13 - which makes no sense. The $1.5 billion Powerball jackpot numbers drawn were 08, 27, 34, 04 and 19, and the Powerball was 10. So which draw are you actually talking about...?

first amount on first draw that it reached was 1.3 billion, if you looked that up instead of giving me a lame reply

What first draw?

odds were 1 in 13 960 356 something, which is still 1 in 13, now i'm starting to guess you just go thread to thread not reading and just replying with randomness?

Where do you get that number from? I think you should recalculate, because it's not accurate. It's out by about a factor 20.
So, you're saying you're not going to answers any of my actual questions? How was my questions random? I quoted each and every one of YOUR sentences/statements and asked about it... How is that random?

other then that, next time since your a mod, take the time to actually read what people posted, do some research, because the information you posted isn't true...

How is anything I posted NOT true? Compared to, say, anything you posted?
Oh, and I fail to see how the fact that I'm a mod relate to any of it?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
In the context of a lottery, numbers are symbols and have no enumeration. All they have to do is be different.
They might as well be colors or shapes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join