It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerball LUCKY 13, JUST PROVED ITSELF FACT! in my opinion!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
First ball drop last number 13, 1 in 13 million chances of winning 1.3 billion, no one wins moves to the 13th.

FIRST WINNING TICKET ANNOUNCED WAS BOUGHT IN CALIFORNIA

31 STATE OF THE US!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 13's?

ha ha ha ha ha...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
i had a feeling just off the first three 13n's when the pot hit 1.3billion it was bs; Love how it just keeps adding up to prove so
edit on 13-1-2016 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The powerball is such a rip off. When you win, they take over 50%. What a Joke. AND what makes it an EVEN MORE JOKE is that every year they will tax you on your money. Why don't people get smart and put it in a swiss bank account. Like all the other filthy rich people do.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingThe3rd

Chino Hills

We have a winner in California! A jackpot-winning ticket was sold in Chino Hills. We’re still awaiting results from other states.
— California Lottery (@calottery) January 14, 2016

I went straight to the gas station on my bike because the website was delayed and the news went by too fast. I wish I wish I wish.

a reply to: operayt
your complaining about getting only $20 million at the very least?? And then have the gall to complain about taxes after becoming a millionaire?? You sound like the type that would end up broke after a few years from a jackpot.
edit on 13-1-2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I just finished reading the reluctant fundamentalist in class. When we were doing class discussion i was explaining how Erica represents America, how Chris represents Christ, and Changez represents Change, and explained how it worked.

Blew everyone's mind.

Funny though how they can do this in real life and get away with.

As soon as i saw the first 3 13's, i knew something was up, and i was trying to think of how the 13's could relate to the winning ticket, maybe the winning numbers? I couldn't figure it out but i knew it was calling to me.

Looks like i was right
edit on 13-1-2016 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

Chino Hills

We have a winner in California! A jackpot-winning ticket was sold in Chino Hills. We’re still awaiting results from other states.
— California Lottery (@calottery) January 14, 2016

I went straight to the gas station on my bike because the website was delayed and the news went by too fast. I wish I wish I wish.

a reply to: operayt
your complaining about getting only $20 million at the very least?? And then have the gall to complain about taxes after becoming a millionaire?? You sound like the type that would end up broke after a few years from a jackpot.

its weird, if i won that much money, i would hire someone to teach me how to invest in the foreign or Swiss banks. From that i would spend as much of it needed to create a education that would enable me to use, and prosper with such a stash.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
here in the uk if you win XYZ million, it ALL comes to you because that's what you win.

i don't get that in the us you can win XYZ amount, but you don't actually get that amount, how the hell did they get away with that one?!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingThe3rd
First ball drop last number 13, 1 in 13 million chances of winning 1.3 billion, no one wins moves to the 13th.

31 STATE OF THE US!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 13's?

ha ha ha ha ha...

The jackpot was $1.5 billion, not $1.3... Soooooo??

and the odds of winning the powerball are 1 in 292 million
edit on 13-1-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Two separate trusts were in the plans for me. First one receives 90%, and it was going to be for everyone else in the country, from million dollar cash giveaway at random slums, housing projects, and other skid row type neighborhoods, to large contributions to non-profits (environmentals, domestic abuse help, hungry families, scholarships, drug rehab, etc) in my state. Finally, the rest of that would go to a foreclosure bail-out program for families in my county, with a request to the Sheriff to deliver the assistance himself if he would have been up for it. Any of that lasts more than the first year, it would go exclusively to the foreclosure bail out for families program.

The remaining ten percent that was in the second trust would be managed by the most established wealth management firm(s) in the Northeast that have proven themselves over generations. With ten percent for myself and family, we will still be better off than what? at least 90% of the Earth's population?

Oh pitty me huh, just giving it all away?? And the base of political influence for my bloodline will have begun

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

31 STATE OF THE US!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 13's?

ha ha ha ha ha...

no first amount was 1.3 billion.... how have you missed out on such an event>?
edit on 14-1-2016 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
gawker.com...
www.rt.com...

1.3 billion first add up

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

31 STATE OF THE US!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 13's?

ha ha ha ha ha...

no first amount was 1.3 billion.... how have you missed out on such an event>?

Initial projection was $1.3 billion, but with the created frenzy it grew to over $1.5 billion (i believe it ended near $1.6 billion) at the time of the drawing... The drawing that happened before tonight's happened on Saturday, and it was for $900+ million...

What event did I miss out on?
edit on 14-1-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

No listen, The fact was that the rollover that begun with 1.3 (read "13") was made into the winning jackpot. Regardless of what it ended up after the fact, the rollover stopped at the 13. The increased jackpot amounts were not a result of rollover, but frenzy. So therefore, the theory of 13 still holds up in my book.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

No listen, The fact was that the rollover that begun with 1.3 (read "13") was made into the winning jackpot. Regardless of what it ended up after the fact, the rollover stopped at the 13. The increased jackpot amounts were not a result of rollover, but frenzy. So therefore, the theory of 13 still holds up in my book.

How about the 1 in 13 million odds of winning... Does that still hold up in your book? How about when the odds of winning are 1 in 292 million.... Not trying to be poo poo anything, just not following this logic...

Odds from Powerball site
edit on 14-1-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

well I dont really know what he meant with the 1 in 13 million. I guess thats why we ask??? Well op, what were you referring to in that regard on the 1 in 13 million odds?? Had me somewhat curious since every news outlet was advertising a 1 in 292 mil chance.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Perhaps the molecular orientation of my grey matter is too close together this morning (i.e. I'm 'dense'), but little of the OP makes any sense.

31 does not equal 13 (unless you're into that crazy number "23" math).

The odds of winning the jackpot in Powerball are no where near 1 in 13 million.

Like I said, maybe I'm just molecularly congested from the neck up (from being sick).

edit on 1/14/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Whoever they are I am related to them. I would love to be able to say hi from their long lost cousins!

I bought one ticket Saturday, got one number right on it. Bought another one yesterday, got no numbers, not even one correct. I never play, but this time I figured, if you don't buy a ticket you really have no chance, and it was up too high to not play. Still didn't win, but it was fun to dream for a few!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sorry, I know very little about the US lottery and not much about numbers. Could you please explain what exactly you mean?

First ball drop last number 13

The winning numbers dropped 8, 27, 34, 4, 19 - 10.... How does that equate to 13?

1 in 13 million chances of winning

Or as some would call it: one in 292.2 million?

1.3 billion

1.5+ billion as some pointed out.

no one wins moves to the 13th.

That one I get.

31 STATE OF THE US!

One of possibly 3 states. And I'm pretty sure 31 is 31, and not 13 otherwise I've been doing math wrong all this time.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 13's?

ha ha ha ha ha...

I count one?

And let's say there were 1 or 5 or 7 or 13 number 13s in this great conspiracy... What is the significance? (Is this the moment in Big Bang Theory when Penny asks Sheldon a question and everyone collectively sighs with "Don't ask!"?) Wouldn't 13 be lucky if the numbers included 13 and multiples of 13?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Can you please not reply since you didn't read or do research thanks buddy. Last number on first draw was a 13. way before the final draw, if you read it you wouldn't of replied with such a dull response.

first amount on first draw that it reached was 1.3 billion, if you looked that up instead of giving me a lame reply

odds were 1 in 13 960 356 something, which is still 1 in 13, now i'm starting to guess you just go thread to thread not reading and just replying with randomness?

other then that, next time since your a mod, take the time to actually read what people posted, do some research, because the information you posted isn't true...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
haha i reviewed this today with my class and teacher, they all believed the same thing, the odds of that happening are pretty slim.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join