It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DrunkZ - The Hazy Chronicles - DayZ Epoch/Overpoch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hay all. I'm part of a gaming group called DrunkZ and it entails pretty much what you would expect. We play lots of different games, drink beer and shoot face..Typically you can find us plays the DayZ mod for Arma 2/3. We have a series of videos that I thought you might enjoy.

I'm also looking for some feedback. Do you prefer with or without music (if you like the video at all)?

With music:

Without:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
without.

Makes it easier to hear convos, plus, dubstep ain't what it use to be. just sayin'

Really though, without the music it makes it more immersive imo as well.

I use to watch a lot of Mr. Moon.
edit on 13-1-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Def without the music. Hearing thr Convo is more entertaining than that music was

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
i play from time to time but my rig barely runs it so its a bit disparaging. but deff without the music i mean its dayz the zombies sound horrifying and for the immersion.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yeah, my group has the same opinion. I was just trying to do something a little different.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i've been thinking about getting dayz for a while now, and this has sealed the deal for me.

thank you mr. bulk, i'll be getting myself hammered and be seeing you ingame! any chance i could join the ranks of your drunkz brotherhood? i understand it can be very challenging to get started in dayz multiplayer without comrades in arms..

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: spygeek

Keep in mind that we play the Arma 2 and Arm3 mods. We don't play the stand alone. Most of us do own it, but its just so inferior to the mods. You need the Arma 2 Combined Operations. It's only 24 bucks right now, but it's on sale all the time for like 5 bucks.

store.steampowered.com...

Once you get that downloaded and installed, download and install "DayZ Launcher".

And yes, you can definitely join us. Join our TeamSpeak: ts.drunkzgaming.com

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hey all, I'm having a contest for a free copy of Arma 2 Combined Operations. Just subscribe to enter the contest. The drawing will be next Friday.

edit on 11-2-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

You still doing the DayZ thing? I just reinstalled since the SA has been a huge let down the past two years. My steam name is The Postman. Send a friend request and let's meet up in game! I loved the mods for A2 and keep waiting for A3 to go down in price.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

You still doing the DayZ thing? I just reinstalled since the SA has been a huge let down the past two years. My steam name is The Postman. Send a friend request and let's meet up in game! I loved the mods for A2 and keep waiting for A3 to go down in price.

You can add me on steam: Dronetek

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
gaming.youtube.com...

We're wrecking face live tonight.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Good vid. Man that base had some gear tho.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
We're live streaming Arma 3 Exile with the new APEX expansion.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You guys play the standalone Dayz at all?

top topics

join