It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does God Hate Shrimp?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
As if the god hates gays dot com wasn't bad enough, or the fact that this Baptist church celebrated the death of 2000 gay Swedes in the Tsunami disaster.

Now apparently, god hates shrimp too! yes, you heard me right folks!

God Hates Shrimp

Shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, mussels, all these are an abomination before the Lord, just as gays are an abomination. Why stop at protesting gay marriage? Bring all of God's law unto the heathens and the sodomites.

Fabulous, Right.. Yeaaa.. Uh Huh..

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hotlinking images makes baby Jeasus cry

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This has previously been covered (hard to believe) on this thread:

God Hates Shrimp!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I wanna get one of those tshirts! theyre funny

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
I wanna get one of those tshirts! theyre funny

Its a Parody. The site is not real go to the bottom of the page. I would love to have on too....LOL

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Okay, per request thread closed.
Great tee shirt, though!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I had a thought the other day (hard to beleive no) about this. Why don't some gay activists infiltrate an anti-gay rally and pass out signs like the ones linked to, just not mentioning that its shrimp. Just have "Leviticus 11:9-12" and "An abomination in the eyes of god" on some placards that get passed out. Imagine seeing these gits on the news screaming their lungs out, red faced, and then on the bottom of the screen in an overlay it reads

12Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

I swear, you know that some of these goons won't even notice it till its too late.

top topics

join