It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are British Press intent on terrorizing us!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

The express?...

Ha ha

It's either that or some celeb in what they say is stunning this that or other.

It's piss poor in the news. So much happening and next to nothing reported.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
No news is good news.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Great post.

I feel all Britished up again.

Cheers

You are bang on though

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit thank god for your reasoned sanity. Let's put this fear in the bin where it belongs. We have very little to fear these days and enjoying life free from fear is the best way we can thank and remember our ancestors, who lived through real threats to their lives and came out smiling

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: drevill

I am glad that you feel connected to it all!

Cheers!

a reply to: woodwardjnr

I would be wary of calling my position one of sanity. But realistically speaking, sane or not, it is, I feel, the only proper British response to matters. If it were not for the ability of the British to deal with the possibility of death with a certain degree of unflappability, there would not be a Britain. Not as we know it today, at any rate.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

The problem is there is a population that is very effected that gets in-sensed to the point it tips the scales in that person and they carry out some form of violence perpetuating the downward spiral and ramping the tolerance levels of others in the process in a cycle that seems to have no end thus making even more news rinse repeat, I think many that have been watching all of these changes around the world have largely become desensitized to it... in other words business as usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join