It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting start to the new year

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
How far are you from Papua New Guinea?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718
I'm in West Virginia, USA. It's a 15 hour time difference. It's 7:04 Pm here and 10:05 am where she is at the moment.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Start researching the cheapest way to get her here. Then re-tell your story with any new fruitation. Then start a fund raiser or charity. Given the country she is from could be a added sentiment to help get her here. Just a thought and maybe you thought about it but to nervous to ask for help. That is my hardest thing to do is ask for help.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12
Thanks for the idea! I never thought of that.
It's hard for me to ask for help, too. I could be stuck in quick sand and wouldn't say a peep as I was going down.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It's wonderful that you have someone new in your life! It's just kind of sad that neither of you have money to leave the Country and meet. It takes a while to really get to know someone. Too bad you couldn't find someone closer. In any case, I wish you all the best.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Best of Luck with your new friend!
There is much hope on the horizon this year!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thanks. I know, I wish she was closer. That's what makes things hard on the both of us.

edit on 13-1-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
Start researching the cheapest way to get her here. Then re-tell your story with any new fruitation. Then start a fund raiser or charity. Given the country she is from could be a added sentiment to help get her here. Just a thought and maybe you thought about it but to nervous to ask for help. That is my hardest thing to do is ask for help.

It would be much easier for SkidMark to travel to PNG than for his new lady friend to travel to the U.S. Especially the first time they meet.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom
Thank you. I'm keeping hope alive. Where there's a will, there's a way.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

It would be much easier for SkidMark to travel to PNG than for his new lady friend to travel to the U.S.

That is exactly what I'd like to do. I'd like to visit and get to know her there and also her family, if at all possible. Then, if things worked in our favor, have her come here so she can see what it's like.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Ive seen crowdfunding for a lot dumber **** than romantically meeting someone in New Guinea.

Write it up to catch peoples imagination and who knows. Glad you are having some good mojo.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna
Thank you. I've seen some really dumb crowdfunding things, too lol.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

That depends on how far they have progressed. I know via passport easier for him to get to her yea but the idea is what I was going for.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I know there's no soliciting on ATS, but if I see a crowdfunding for something like that, I'd probably chip in.

I turn into a big old sap around Valentine's Day.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I think you are awesome (what I know of you LOL!)]

AND THIS brought a smile to my face after a rather rough day...

Love DOES exist and I wish you the best!

Hope all your dreams come true...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Thank you. I'm the same on here as in real life, or what passes for it. You're awesome, too.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

in 6 days I have my 20th anniversary. We met at work when we both worked at the mental hospital. She still works there, but now is a nurse. I moved into other industries where I could stretch my legs a little more.

Anyway....what we have is fantastic. My marriage has singlehandedly made life worth living. What I have is so wonderful, I want everyone to get to experience.

Best to you. And good luck. I wish the best for you.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: randomthoughts12
Thanks for the idea! I never thought of that.
It's hard for me to ask for help, too. I could be stuck in quick sand and wouldn't say a peep as I was going down.

I know you won't like this idea...but why not ask your brother for a loan to get a plane ticket down there?
If it is a chance to find real love in your life,...it's worth swallowing a little pride. I'm sure your brother, who you say met his wife the same way, would want to see you happy...and would want to play a role in helping you find happiness.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Thank you!
That's quite the place to meet. I'm glad that it's lasted so long for you. I hope that you and your Latina Goddess have many more happy years together.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Thanks for the advice. I would ask him but he doesn't have a lot himself. He's expecting a baby in April and it wouldn't seem right. He needs it more than I do right now.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join