It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penitentes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
To move away from the current threads of the same stuff, i.e masons, illuminati and so on. Does anybody have any information on the penitentes they are prominant in New Mexico.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
yeah i have already looked there, just wanted to get other people's information on them or see if anybody has had any dealing or experiences with them. They are a common thing here in New Mexico and can be seen sometimes.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I mean no disrespect, please don't think I was making fun or anything, but try gathering what information you can find and post it in your thread and let others add comments or additional info.

If you aren't interested enough to find a little info to share, then what makes you think that other people will be interested enough to contribute?

www.newadvent.org...

www.southernnewmexico.com...

sangres.com...

southwest.library.arizona.edu...

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Axeman beat me to the exact same quotes.

nevermind.

[edit on 1/7/2005 by cotwom]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cotwom
Axeman beat me to the exact same quotes.

Great minds think alike, no?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
As you can tell Im a noob so bear with me ill do some research and come back. Through people around where I live I have heard that people came up from mexico and were taught the basics of christianity but not the everything because the spanish were afraid to come in the area based on the vicious indian raids. The people from mexico took it upon themselves to develop sect so to speak of christianity which involved flogging but this somewhat contradicts those articles. Any insight?

top topics

join