It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is James Comey the right person to investigate the Clintons?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: queenofswords

Good find

Now it's becoming clear.

This is not going to go away. They say powerful people protect other powerful people. At some point, the house of cards has to come tumbling down.

I will say it again...Hillary Clinton should NEVER again be given high security clearance...ever!

James Comey should have already put a red flag on halting her presidential run. IMO, she is dangerous to this country's security. Hell, her husband pardoned 16 known terrorists of the FALN!

If Comey says there is no clear evidence this time, he is NOT doing his job, and somebody that is not bought and paid for in this corrupt political system of ours needs to step up and get the job done!

The American People are watching now.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It's possible that Comey is a deep cover DNC operative.

Or, he's one of those people that play both sides between the middle.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We may be dealing with a white collar gang that follows the code of omertà.

We shall see.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I am beginning to wonder about James Comey and his association with the Clintons. There seems to be so much evidence against Hillary Clinton that it seems unfathomable that she has not been removed from the presidential run. What the heck is going on?!

Maybe it just takes so darn much work to unravel the intricately tangled web of deceit and complicated criminal entanglements that it is easier to just say (in coded words, of course) "we give up".

I got to thinking about this and wondering really how in heaven's name Hillary Rodham Clinton got to be the Senator for New York? She wasn't born there, had never lived there, and she and Bill didn't even buy a house there till after she announced she wanted to run for NY senator.

New York was a stepping stone for something carefully planned and executed.

What does this have to do with James Comey? He has dealt with the dirty Clinton machine before.

After Bill Clinton left the White House, one staffer told Andersen, the entire focus was on “getting Hillary back in.” The road led through New York, where Hillary took aim at the Senate seat vacated by Daniel Patrick Moynihan. Hillary was not from New York and had never spent more than a few days there, so she needed creative ways to attract votes. New Square, a Hasidic enclave 30 miles northwest of Manhattan, had voted as a bloc in previous elections and campaign workers urged Hillary urged to stop there. In New Square, four members of the Skver sect had been convicted in 1999 of bilking government aid programs for some $30 million. During her visit, Hillary denied that any pardon was discussed.

The day before the election, in a letter to New Square’s main synagogue, president Bill Clinton said he looked forward to visiting the village. As Andersen noted, New Square delivered Hillary’s biggest victory margin of any community in New York state, 1,359 votes to only 10 for her opponent Rick Lazio. During the final days of his presidency, Bill Clinton opted to reduce the prison terms of the New Square offenders, and after 9/11 that sparked an investigation. As Anderson notes, “Hillary received an unexpected gift in late June when, without explanation, U.S. Attorney James B. Comey closed the New Square clemency case.” Clinton’s pardon of fugitive Marc Rich also drew an investigation and Andersen finds it odd that the Bush administration would “help the Clinton’s out” by refusing to release documents related to the pardons. And “in accordance with his boss’s wishes, U.S Attorney James Comey gave Bill and Hillary a pass.”
www.frontpagemag.com...

Then...wow!...on Sept. 4, 2013, Obama, a democrat, appoints James Comey, a republican, FBI director just as the feces is about to hit the fan for Hillary.

How conveeeenient! Is Comey the man that hands out passes for these people! We will see.
edit on 8-6-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well, the FBI did say that they would not rush the investigation, or be on a timeline controlled by the election.

I think that Comey would do what is right, from everything I have read about his ethics code. But, I could have missed something if the information in some of the posts on this thread pan out.

There are reports that Comey regularly gives the staff lie-detector tests to be sure that no one is leaking information. This is definitely a touchy case, and I'm sure that they need to have their ducks in a row.

FBI Director James Comey said Wednesday he feels "pressure" to complete the federal investigation into Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's private e-mail server competently and quickly.

However, Comey said the pressure is similar to other high-profile cases the bureau handles such as terrorism investigations.

"We want to do it well and we want to do it promptly. I feel pressure to do both of those things," Comey told reporters during a roundtable at FBI headquarters. "As between the two things, we will always choose 'well.'"

Comey indicated he's not taking into account political events, including the upcoming conventions or the fall election.

"I don't tether to any external deadline," the FBI chief said.

Comey also swatted away a series of questions about the status of the investigation, describing it only as pending. He did repeat that he is tracking the probe closely.

"I remain close to that investigation to make sure that it’s done well and has the resources that are needed...My goal in any investigation is to do it well and do it promptly, especially investigations of intense public interest. All of that remains true,” Comey said at the outset of the hour-long session. “It remains under investigation.”

www.politico.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
For some reason, every time I see the name "Comey", it makes me think of that slang term we used for Communists when I was younger. Strange how past experiences as a child carry forward into adulthood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join