It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is James Comey the right person to investigate the Clintons?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: twitchy

Why hush my mouth! An ambitious young southern Democrat fraternizing with an influential southern Democrat.

... and that guy in the middle there ...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Let's not turn this thread into a political slug fest.

I realize that the Clintons could be caught sacrificing babies to the god of greed...all caught on video...and there would be those of you defending her to the bitter end claiming some rigged camera abnormality or something, simply because you hate hate hate republicans.

I really don't want the slug fest. I want thinkers to participate in the subject matter.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: DJW001

And did YOU know that Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State?

There is something rotten in Denmark.

James Comey and his FBI investigators are on the radar now, imo, and the Clinton Machine is breaking down.

Can We play 'quid pro quo'? Did You know that when She was the head of The State Dep't. $6B went "missing" and then $2B shows up in the Clinton Fraudation supposedly given to Her from the Saudis aka 'string pullers' This was given a wee bit of news as it was during the e-mail flap as everyone knows that deleted fart jokes are more important than $6B..

ALL mis-direction, smoke and a quick flick of the wrist of the guy holding the mirror..

namaste

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Let's not turn this thread into a political slug fest.

I realize that the Clintons could be caught sacrificing babies to the god of greed...all caught on video...and there would be those of you defending her to the bitter end claiming some rigged camera abnormality or something, simply because you hate hate hate republicans.

I really don't want the slug fest. I want thinkers to participate in the subject matter.

I'd love to see a conversation on any political topic based on facts, evidence, reason and logic as well. But, QOS look at what you JUST wrote! You've just insulted anyone and everyone who doesn't automatically jump on your "Burn the Clintons" bandwagon because of their political positions (and implied pretty strongly that they're blind and ignorant) in the same MOMENT that you seem to be calling for an absence of political rhetoric ... don't you see the problem there?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Still waiting for you to post a source for your belief that the FBI is investigating Ms. Clinton on corruption charges that does not link back to Fox News claiming that they received the information from "three anonymous sources." Anonymous sources are great! They can lie without being held responsible for the consequences.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Oh for goodness sake! Look up "FBI Expands Investigation of Clinton"---"FBI Expands Investigation to Include Public Corruption"--- use any terms like that you choose. It's on a whole gamut of news sources.

If you don't think Mrs. Clinton is being directly looked at, then you're just very naive.

If Comey does his job without prejudice (see OP), Hillary and Bill are going down. Bank on it. But, as I said in my OP, I am concerned about James Comey and the Sword of Damocles that might be hanging over his head.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Oh for goodness sake! Look up "FBI Expands Investigation of Clinton"---"FBI Expands Investigation to Include Public Corruption"--- use any terms like that you choose. It's on a whole gamut of news sources.

All of which go back to Fox News and the claims of three "unnamed sources." You sure put a lot of faith in rumor. Don't take my word for it: actually research where this nonsensical claim originated. Nonsensical? you ask? Yes. Why should an investigation narrowly focused on the handling of classified information in the State Department (which is the bailiwick of the FBI insofar as it concerns national security) suddenly turn into an investigation of the Clinton Foundation, which is the bailiwick of the IRS?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Oh for God's sake !!!

The State Department turned over Hillary's servers to the FBI.

This is confirmed.

Of course the FBI isn't commenting on open cases.

The Inspector General also confirmed that secret info was there.

Hillary Clinton to turn over private email server to Justice Department

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton agreed to turn over her private email server to authorities on Tuesday, the same day an intelligence community inspector general told congressional committees that at least five emails from the server did contain classified information.

The decision to hand over the server, as well as a thumb drive of all her work-related emails to the Justice Department, represents an effort to blunt an expanding probe into her use of a private email account.

Clinton, now the Democratic presidential front-runner, "directed her team to give her email server that was used during her tenure as (secretary of state) to the Department of Justice, as well as a thumb drive containing copies of her emails already provided to the State Department," her spokesman, Nick Merrill, told CNN early Tuesday evening. "She pledged to cooperate with the government's security inquiry, and if there are more questions, we will continue to address them."

The FBI, which is handling the matter, declined to comment Tuesday evening. David E. Kendall, Clinton's lawyer, did not immediately return messages seeking comment.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What's your point? Everyone knows the FBI is investigating the way the State Department handles confidential information. Condaleeza Rice's emails are also being investigated. Why isn't Fox talking about that?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

What's your point? Everyone knows the FBI is investigating the way the State Department handles confidential information. Condaleeza Rice's emails are also being investigated. Why isn't Fox talking about that?

Face it, DJW, Clinton was lose with State Department emails. She used a home server for State Department business....then tried to wipe it (and not with a cloth). $6B went missing on her watch. And, imo, this is just as important if not more so: Obama failed to appoint the required IG for the State Dept. during Hillary's ENTIRE tenure when those billions went missing, when Benghazi happened, when the Clinton Foundation was racking in millions from foreign governments.

I hope James Comey does his job.....that's all. I hope he is not beholden to anybody, nor THREATENED by someone. The People will be watching, taking notes, and will want answers. This is NOT 1995 nor 1999 anymore.

IMO, Hillary Clinton should never be allowed security clearance....ever.

edit on 14-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Well you keep whining about the speculative "sources".

Apparently you didn't know about the FBI actually keeping their mouth shut about open investigations.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well you keep whining about the speculative "sources".

Apparently you didn't know about the FBI actually keeping their mouth shut about open investigations.

So if the FBI is keeping their mouths shut who are these anonymous sources?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Face it, DJW, Clinton was lose with State Department emails

I never said she wasn't. Why aren't you obsessing about Condaleeza's emails?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Leaks.

Some are genuine.

Some are controlled opposition.

Some are campaign tactics.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Why deflect back to ancient history?

The issue now is about Hillary and possible espionage.

And I think there could be some interesting connections with James Comey.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Why deflect back to ancient history?

The issue now is about Hillary and possible espionage.

And I think there could be some interesting connections with James Comey.

I'm not saying he was bribed or that he was promised something when he investigated "Pardongate", but when you look at all the money laundering, fraud, drug-related, banking, and such connections of people Clinton pardoned, one has to ask and wonder.

Couple that with Obama, of all people, the ultimate Republican-hater (next to Hillary) appointing James Comey, a Republican as FBI Director, no less.....something smells very fishy.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Leaks.

Some are genuine.

Some are controlled opposition.

Some are campaign tactics.

Which are you indulging in?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I'm not saying he was bribed or that he was promised something when he investigated "Pardongate", but when you look at all the money laundering, fraud, drug-related, banking, and such connections of people Clinton pardoned, one has to ask and wonder.

Couple that with Obama, of all people, the ultimate Republican-hater (next to Hillary) appointing James Comey, a Republican as FBI Director, no less.....something smells very fishy.

Not necessarily a bribe.

I suspect blackmail.

They got something on him.

A "Plea Bargain" of sorts.

He keeps his "freedom" but does the job as instructed or else he becomes a "true friend" of the Clinton Family.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Oh, wow! If you don't think something smells fishy, just look at this.

James Comey was U.S. Attorney when Martha Stewart was prosecuted. Some have called that prosecution a prosecutorial jihad using novel legal theories.

He was expected to go tough on a powerful woman like Stewart....but, just two years later as Deputy Attorney General (Comey had moved up the food chain again) he went light on Hillary Clinton.

Hillary always seems to be getting herself "dirty". Even when she was running for NY Senator, she got it all over her. Even with mounting evidence, she seems to get a pass.

Martha Prosecutor Gave Pardongate Pass to Hillary - James Comey let Hillary Clinton, Roger Clinton, Denise Rich slide

us.politics.elections.narkive.com...

Comey, however, was much more deferential to Mrs. Clinton. When President
Clinton commuted the sentences of four New Square rabbis after their village
voted 1200 to 14 for Hillary in her Senate race against Rick Lazio, the
ambitious prosecutor concluded it was all just an amazing coincidence.

The case against Clinton was dropped even though Comey reportedly uncovered
an eyewitness who said he saw the former first lady discussing the clemency
arrangements at a pre-election meeting - something Clinton had previously
insisted never happened when grilled by Pardongate probers.

Fellow Pardongate target Denise Rich likewise seems to have escaped the
Martha treatment, even though Comey's agents turned up reams of evidence
suggesting Rich was less than truthful when she told probers that there was
no connection between her husband's pardon and the $400,000 she donated to
the Clinton Presidential Library.

Even more curiously, Comey took a pass on what looked to many like an
ironclad case of pardon selling by former first brother Roger Clinton, who,
when subpoenaed by Comey's team, simply declined to show-up.

Is anybody paying attention?!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Good find

Now it's becoming clear.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join