It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA practises 'duck and cover'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Are the CIA leaving poor Bush and Rumsfeld and Powell out to dry? Or just reinstituting the brilliant 'duck and cover' strategy for which all good children were trained in the Cold War era?

CIA rejects blame for Bush's Iraq uranium claim
By Jim Wolf

WASHINGTON, June 12 � The CIA rejected any blame on Thursday for the use of a faulty intelligence report by President George W. Bush as he built his case for war against Iraq.
famulus.msnbc.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
nice to see them infighting among themselves, we might actually get the truth if that carries on...

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Rep. Henry Waxman, a California Democrat seeking to pin down why Bush cited forged evidence about Iraq, said: ''We must find out whether the CIA deceived the president ... or whether it is deceiving the public now to protect the president and the vice president.''

I don't understand why it is by necessity the CIA doing the deceiving. Why can't it be (actually it is) the administration deceiving the populace, and being incompetent in fabricating its best case evidence?

Too much machinery, left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing, lies are found out.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This is were the good propaganda comes from. Soon another agency will be started just to watch the CIA...oops too late.

Err..maybe I should duck & cover myself....

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Who remember the last time where the CIA told the truth ? I'm sure nobody can remember since the CIA ( and all the intel services in the world ) never told the truth. CIA, DIA, KGB, GRU, MI6....They are all professional liars.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Interesting, since Bush's Daddy was former CIA chief.

Does someone smell something even deeper here? Perhaps Family infighting?

Havent seen Bush SR in public much..whats his spin, what has he said? Perhaps little Dubya did something to displease daddy?

Curiouser and Curiouser...................

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Your not going to see daddy in public, hes too busy enjoying the Billions he made off the war

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Interesting, since Bush's Daddy was former CIA chief.

Does someone smell something even deeper here? Perhaps Family infighting?

Havent seen Bush SR in public much..whats his spin, what has he said? Perhaps little Dubya did something to displease daddy?

Curiouser and Curiouser...................

naw they aren't fighting father and son were playing golf yesterday till the old man[79] fell off the golf cart!
dad was the appointed head of CIA that does not mean he controlled it
their in lies the question, who is in control of what?

tut tut

top topics

join