It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have two words for Michael Newdow...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
"under God" "under God" "under God" "under God" "under God" "under God" "under God" "under God" "under God" "under God" "under God" "under God" "under God" "under God" "under God" "under God" "under God"

I don't believe in the "Tooth Fairy", but I'm not going to file a lawsuit so my little cousins don't have to hear about it. I'm not a fan of atheism (no offense to BTS/ATS atheist), so can I file a lawsuit against that? Well, whether I could or not is beside the point, because I'm not going to file one. And why is his daughter watching President Bush's inauguration anyway? Shouldn't she be out playing like normal children?

and here's one for his daughter: "under God"

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by petey_pongo23
And why is his daughter watching President Bush's inauguration anyway? Shouldn't she be out playing like normal children?

Because Newdow is pointing at the T.V screen saying, "See daughter? You have to hate that man! I know, I know even you can tell that my logic is flaud, but just hate him ok? He supresses the little people!"

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I really hope that President Bush says a prayer at the Ignaguration...and I hope that he pulls of a "and please bless Michael Newdow", because that would make me smile. At least the guy would get his name in the paper, that's what he really wants. "Look at me! I don't believe in the Tooth Fairy! And I don't want you to give your children money from her anymore!" Shouldn't the ACLU also support our right to pray?

join