It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would anyone on ATS support Trump??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
a reply to: rukia

You may be right about Trump and I suspect that you are but Bernie strikes me as a honest person (although In an exaggerated way) and a smart man with purpose. I also sense that he wants to take control and not be led around by the powers that be. We shall see.

Burnie has ZERO answers outside of "taking on the banks". That is quite literally the only policy he has in the Pro column.

Outside of that he is a phony "outsider" pretending to be profound when on paper he is wrapping up Engels and Marx in a fancy bow and trying to sell us 19th Century Europe/Asia again.

If you want almost a carbon copy of the last 8 years, with almost the same Cabinet members, same stagnation in Congress, same Social calamity...vote for Bernie. Absolutely nothing would change under him.
edit on 14-1-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I guess the same logic that says a person with no military experience is a good Commander in Chief.
edit on 14-1-2016 by VinMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I voted for Bill Clinton, twice. He seemed like a " kinder, gentler leader, unlike the cold handed CIA spook before him.
The second Bush presidency is what got us
Barry, Probably another CIA asset.
Trump actually looks like a leader. The rest of them do not. The other candidates were immediately irrelevant.
Another poster mentioned Controlled opposition. I certainly have not discounted this possibility. The way the media pretends to hate him when he gets way more air time than anyone else is a red flag for me. They know how to hide anything they don't want to show. Think black on white crime or the Muslim invasion of Europe.
For me, the single most important issue was campaign funding. Who is paying for your candidate? If he's for real, I think he's our best choice. If not, heaven help us all.

VinMan
edit on 14-1-2016 by VinMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: VinMan
The way the media pretends to hate him when he gets way more air time than anyone else is a red flag for me.

He says outrages inflammatory stuff. That's why he gets press.

That does not make him credible. That makes him obnoxious.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
um because members of ats are just people? duhh. just because your a member of a forum doesn't mean you think like everyone else does..

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Based on what?

What has he shown to have zero answers on?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Perhaps Trump will flush them all down the toilet. That's what the country needs.

Yeah!!!!

And then - Electrolytes!!!
No really, I supersize with you on some of your statements.

anyway..........

Really, I do agree with some of what you said. Except for "the Sharia law creeping in" part...that is just not a thing. It is not happening.

And....what "American goals and values since 1776" have become compost, though?

edit on 1/14/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

If you want almost a carbon copy of the last 8 years, with almost the same Cabinet members, same stagnation in Congress, same Social calamity...vote for Bernie. Absolutely nothing would change under him.

Except with Bernie, we would have to build more money printing machines for his 20 trillion dollar entitlement packages

And 19 trillion would go towards "administrative costs" and the rest would be unaccounted for. Bernie's friends and family "WIN" American people "LOSE".. Similar to Obama.
edit on 14-1-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

This just doesn't make any sense; if you look at Bernie's platform, you'll see that......

I'm exhausted with all of this bickering.

I wish we could all just lay out the facts rather than the propaganda, and look at it not as a ridiculous lottery-type game, but as the future of our country.

Honestly, I have been reading both sides. I have been seriously thinking about both points of view, and educating myself further on the different ideologies and platforms.

I don't know what to believe or think.
I'm worn out.

edit on 1/14/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: SpaDe_
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

How did Obama having 0 experience make him a good candidate and by some peoples account a good president?
Answer that question and you answer both.

Well to be fair I asked you about Trump not Obama to me turning the question around like this is deflection.

So how is it that Trump having zero political experience makes him a good choice as a political candidate?

What does zero polical experience mean? Maybe that he has not been a politician before? Personally I think they are two very different things, and therein lies your answer. It's because of, not in spite of, the fact he has never been a politician that he is doing so well. 'Politician' has rightly become synonymous with corruption, greed, bureacracy and control.

I also think that you should not confuse the concept of a New World Order with rich and successful. Again, two different things. People respect success, they don't respect underhand and corrupt practices to gain power and control over others. Whether Trump has done the latter in his rise up the social ladder and partnered with a supposed New World Order is open to debate, but right now people see him as different. Even if he may not be.
edit on 15/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join