It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

islamic FPS(first person shooter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i found this while looking for FPS games and found a similaritie to the palastine conflict check it out www.underash.net...

its in arabic but theres a download for a demo as well

hehe

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Good find.

If your PC still works after installing it let me know and I'll try it out myself.

It looks interesting at least.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Since when did a video game become a topic about the war on terrorism?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

my money's on the tank winning

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'll bet all my Star Wars figurines that the slingshot dude will win, except Boba Fett, no matter how sure I am I can't risk the Fett man.

Sorry I just had to misquote Peter Griffin on that one. The only question is can you change view points or something like that. Because from the screenshot it looks third person, which means it's not an FPS. Anyhow I give the designers credit for having the balls to put a slingshot in the game.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
I'll bet all my Star Wars figurines that the slingshot dude will win, except Boba Fett, no matter how sure I am I can't risk the Fett man.

Sorry I just had to misquote Peter Griffin on that one. The only question is can you change view points or something like that. Because from the screenshot it looks third person, which means it's not an FPS. Anyhow I give the designers credit for having the balls to put a slingshot in the game.

So...it's a TPS then?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Man those graphics are GHETTO! OLD AZZ stylz, it looks like Half Life omg people actually play this game.
I guess it would be good if all you had was a 486
j/k

top topics

join