It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots TEAR DOWN Illegal Gov. Fence at OregonFront!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I never made any claim that the militia should over run the government, what I have post is We The People need the militia sometimes to push back when the government has over step their boundaries against We The People.

The problem is this militia has just seized property that belongs to We The People for their own selfish ends. I suggest you research the "tragedy of the commons." These yahoos are basically Communists!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
And now, the rancher who uses the land where the fence was torn down, and who has a great working relationship with the Federal government, is pissed that they tore it down! He had his crew out there yesterday and today rebuilding the fence!

Nobody wants these idiots there. Nobody respects what they are doing. Especially the citizens in and around the illegally overtaken building.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Which one of their freedoms has seriously degraded under the current President? Please be specific.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Which one of their freedoms has seriously degraded under the current President? Please be specific.

I knew you'd never get an answer to that question lol

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

The fact is Obama has not been upholding the Constitution, on the contrary, he has used dictatorial power bypassing Congress to pass certain laws, and any constitutional lawyer will tell you that the few laws Obama passed using executive powers were unconstitutional. So please don't preach to me how our government upholds the Constitution.

Oh, I see now. This is just about party politics to you, as if Bush was any better than Obama!

Dude, you've been played like a fine violin... the second you suggested Obama was somehow responsible for the injustice within federal politics you lost all incredibility.

Fact is, your kind are just a bunch of tools, who are used at will, by TPTB.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join