It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More disappearances, more theory, Finding Bigfoot and a 411 ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fishy6

Bigfoot creatures have been killed but wisked away.

Burial sites of giants have been found and reported on then hauled off to the Smithsonian where they were hidden away.

Burial sites were also discovered of tiny people and the same.

The MAN is always sticking it to us...

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Bigfoot creatures have been killed but wisked away.

Burial sites of giants have been found and reported on then hauled off to the Smithsonian where they were hidden away.

Burial sites were also discovered of tiny people and the same.

Pretty much true and from every direction but I also feel that if we really realized what is really out there in the world we would all probably freak out. Like I said the more I read the more it makes sense we live in the shelters that we do.

That reddit SAR post is a really good and spooky read but most likely fiction based somewhat on fact. Supposedly that guy is writing a book. I think there are 7 parts. Some of the commenters stories are good to. Stayed up all night reading it - LOL.

www.reddit.com...

The MAN is always sticking it to us...

edit on 17-1-2016 by fishy6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

That reddit SAR post is a really good and spooky read but most likely fiction based somewhat on fact. Supposedly that guy is writing a book. I think there are 7 parts. Some of the commenters stories are good to. Stayed up all night reading it - LOL.

I'm going to sit down and read it.

One thing to remember is man was not always top of the food chain. As example go back a few centuries and wolves in Europe were no laughing matter, and the darkness of the night was well feared for good reasons. I just do not see it today though, but once man is back in the forest without protection is might as well be back a few centuries. We are some weak ass creatures, get lost for a few days and we die...lol

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Oh I know that.

All you have to do is hike across central Africa unarmed to get in touch with your primitive fear of getting eaten alive.

I listened to a coast to coast radio program a while back where an author and I think he was an anthropologist guest and it was his contention that mankind was almost hunted into extinction in the ancient past by predators. IE we are just not built to take on giant carnivores.

So he explained the conditions in a visual manner and he explained in his theory that every night you would be able to hear human screams in pain and death every night from attacks by carnivores as they were eaten alive.

And it really creeped me out and brought out some sort of deep primal fear instinct I had hidden away. Luckily when I listened to the program I was driving and not camping - LOL.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

And it really creeped me out and brought out some sort of deep primal fear instinct I had hidden away. Luckily when I listened to the program I was driving and not camping - LOL.

I listen to Ground Zero and the new Midnight in the Desert with Art Bell outside smoking a good cigar and drinking scotch and that would freak me out a little too since I'm in the NW and I hear about 20 coyotes near my house every night I'm out there. Lucky my front porch is 15 feet off the ground hehe

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Maybe bigfoot is telepathic....... it would explain alot!

It's that cone on top of their head! LMAO!

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
When I go hiking or biking I have a Glock .40 on me and 2 extra mags. If I have my car with me camping I got extra, like a M4 300 blackout 5 mags with a Trijicon scope. I have wondered where a serial killer would hunt and I think where cell phones don't work would get a great place. I also see the chance of running into drug dealers/growers much better too, or just down right weird people. Its not that I think I'm a badass just want to have all the advantages I can.

Truly a smart man.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Don't Blink

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Don't Blink

I wouldn't mind seeing it if Mena Suvari was nude during the entire movie.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Don't Blink

That got the MAN finger prints all over it...kind of like Cabin in the Woods...

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation
a reply to: Watcher777
a reply to: TNMockingbird
a reply to: SLAYER69
a reply to: Nickn3
a reply to: Night Star
a reply to: interupt42
a reply to: Athetos
a reply to: fishy6
a reply to: Kapriti
a reply to: mikell
a reply to: Flesh699

Ski instructer 3 days missing

Here we go again

source

Carson May
edit on Ram11816v17201600000048 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

This is a tragic and HARD story from our area...
The Jackson Sun
From the link:

"They sat down to talk and she was paying attention to the granddaughter, and when she turned around he was gone," said Tom Mapes, the spokesman for the Madison County Sheriff's Office. "She immediately went to look for him."

Evidently a two year old little boy was in the woods with his grandmother and his 4 year old sister.
He just disappeared.

He said they have searched caves, checked the sex offender list and used every type of dog available.

I hope he is found alive. The temperatures at night are not going to be helpful in a positive resolution. It is not predicted to get above freezing until tomorrow.

Edit: I just saw this quote, not really sure how I missed it before...

Noah's disappearance is not considered suspicious, Mapes said.

I found THAT odd in the sense that you are with someone and you turn around and they vanish and THAT ISN'T SUSPICIOUS?!
edit on 18-1-2016 by TNMockingbird because: see above

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Gawd damn it this just pisses me off to common range.
Our gov. knows what the hell is going on and they remain silent.
I am telling everyone I know, Like the worst little running tattle
tail you ever knew growing up and I suggest evryone on ATS do
the same.+6

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Forest and national parks aren't the only places where 411 events take place.

Camping on BLM land in the desert SW....I have seen many unexplainable things. We are not alone....

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I don't want this sh1t swept under the rug any longer my good member.
I'm #$%@&@#$ pissed. This is just way out of hand and over the top!!!
I just thought of something.

What if the rapture has something to do with this?
edit on Rpm11816v03201600000022 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I don't want this sh1t swept under the rug any longer my good member.
I'm #$%@&@#$ pissed. This is just way out of hand and over the top!!!
I just thought of something.

What if the rapture has something to do with this?

Then go out camping somewhere, see what happens....maybe God will call you home, or perhaps sacrificed in some inter-dimensional ritual.

The mystery is so deep that perhaps humans aren't capable of understanding what's happening.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I was just speculating amigo.
Here's a good read I just found.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

You certainly have piqued my curiosity and given me something to do on my day off!
So, I am digging...just locally, for now...
Here's a curious case (IMO).

It appears that two children were spending the night at their grandparents home. There was a fire that night that took the lives of the grandparents and THEIR remains were found, however,to this day, the children have not been located.
It sounds on the surface just another case of child abduction and the fire was a "cover" for the crime...but was it?
Could it have just been an unfortunate coincidence?
Could the children have already disappeared and there just happened to be a fire?

I know it isn't realistic but, there are no suspects, no clues, nothing...

Chloie Leverette and her brother Gage Daniel haven’t been seen since September 23, 2012.

The children were spending the night with their grandparents, Mollie and Leon McClaran, whose home burned to the ground.

The couple passed away and their remains were found but physical evidence of Chloie and Gage was not.

With no physical evidence, the children have been listed as missing ever since.

“If they had been in that fire, they would have found something of each of them. Them being missing is a horrible nightmare. It’s hard to even describe the word to use,” the children’s mother, Cheryl Daniel, told News 2.

WKRN
WSMV
They (Chloe and Gage) are still on the TBI missing children page.
Amber Alert Poster

I just found this site and wanted to drop the link.
Mike Tabor

I'm going to read some of the stuff now...
This caught my attention:

Experts tell us that, at any one time, there may be as many as 8,000 persons in the United States whose whereabouts is unknown

edit on 18-1-2016 by TNMockingbird because: more specific

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I was just speculating amigo.
Here's a good read I just found.

If you haven't read all of the bigfoot Indian legends you can find, like the one above, do so and take these stories to heart.

These events they talk about did not happen that long ago in the grand scheme of things. They respected bigfoot and regarded them as another tribe not to be crossed.

They stole women and children and some tribes of the hairy people were known to be cannibals.

Nothing has changed and they haven't gone anywhere except maybe deeper in hiding.

The reason we dont see them more and have more encounters with them is we live in cites and are largely disconnected from Nature unlike the Indians from centuries ago.

If you were to go live like an Indian in nature for 15 years in the pacific northwest you would probably have all sorts of bigfoot encounters.

TPTB dont want to have to re-write the history books and write in this species and admit everything we know is wrong about evolution.

And that there are other intelligent species out there being hidden from the public.

In large the public could not handle the truth or all the lies told through the centuries.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I found this also, she seems to be a credible witness to those who vet those sort of things.
Had she been 100 feet sooner...she could have been another "missing" person!

Bigfoot Evidence

LInk to Wild Men/Feral Humans living in the woods.
Mysterious Universe
edit on 18-1-2016 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join