It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More disappearances, more theory, Finding Bigfoot and a 411 ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I think that in the wilderness is very easy for people (who are alone) to disappear never to be seen again. There are just too many variables involved: predators, holes, cliffs, people get off track and die somewhere far from their original location... ants can pretty much eat a whole body overnight, and I'm saying this because in ranches, when a cow dies in the pasture, the next day we may only find bones, and if it takes a bit longer than one day, not even the bones.

However, when there is a group and someone disappears a few steps away, that's a different story. That's scary because we have to assume that any kind of capturing presumably produces noises. Grass/trees rustling, a crack of a branch, a scream (for crying outloud).

Now, just for the sake of the debate, a lot of people disappear in big cities never to be seen again. That's for me is even scarier because one can't just vanish. Of course, many are kidnapped, accidents happen, run aways, however, trully (?) I don't think that most of these cases have any reasonable explanation, and I don't think is Big Foot either.

The ubiquity of whatever makes people vanish flirts with unexplainable phenomena, such as parallel universe or even abduction. Who knows?

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Flesh699

Is this a true acount by you flesh. If so it certainly adds to
eerie high strangeness going on. I swear up and down by all
these accounts I have to accept the folk lore of the NAIs.
In bigfoot the devil walks among us. And he brings the
stinch of hell with him. The NAs it seems new well to ask
for safe passage from the " Great Spirit". They took it very
seriously. The modernized american scoffs and this is
what we get.

Move ahead to 1:30 to see and hear the NI bigfoot dance.

No it's a quoted story from a reddit user in that thread.

One thing I've always found interesting about this stuff is that the sheer size of North American forests are extremely hard to wrap your mind around, considering there's a metric ton no human's ever stepped in, and that's just in one region. Allot of people don't correlate the size, and if we were to calculate odds, the chance of things undiscovered are fairly high. If something really is out there, intelligent, well more adapted to stealth and how to evade things, we'd never know about it. Mountain Lions are a good example of natural instinctual stealth, among most cats. For all we know something could have evolved out there alongside us.

I get this sneaking suspicion that the weirdness that went on at Skin Walker Ranch and these reports are somehow related, both topics share similarities.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

don't forget Craig Strickland who went hunting with a friend just before the holidays both found dead.I think Kristin Cavallari's brother Michael died under mysterious circumstances,they say he died of hypothermia after getting lost in the woods but they don't know why he left his car running and left his phone in the car. he could have been taken directly from the drivers seat.

There were reportedly no signs of major trauma, no suicide note and no evidence of drugs or alcohol. The Utah medical examiner in Salt Lake City is now in possession of Michael's body, and it is expected that toxicology results will be revealed in 6-8 weeks.
Michael was found wearing the same jeans and green shirt he wore when spotted in surveillance video inside of Maverik, a Monticello, Utah gas station convenience store, on Nov. 27, 2015.
The brother of reality star-turned-fashion designer Kristin, Michael had been missing for two weeks when his Honda Civic was found a few miles down a dirt path off of Interstate 70. The car had been left running, and Michael's cell phone and laptop were found inside. His body was eventually found about three miles from the vehicle.

Read more at www.accesshollywood.com...

Craig Strickland’s body found
The body of country singer Craig Strickland was found in a thick tree and brush area on Monday, authorities told to FOX411.

"This thick tree line made it difficult to locate Strickland, who was wearing camouflage hunting gear," a statement from the Oklahoma Highway Patrol explained.

Strickland was the lead singer of the Arkansas-based country-rock band Backroad Anthem. He disappeared during severe storms on Dec. 27 while on a duck hunting trip with friend Chase Morland.
fox news
It seems likely the 411 books will ongoing until someone comes up with a reasonable explanation to solve these disappearances and to find out why this is happening.
edit on 14-1-2016 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2016 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I don't think you can find the "buggy man", he has to find you.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm just curious. . .does anyone know of any "message" a boot hanging on a fence might mean? I know of a place where many boots are placed on a fence, and even the actual owners of the land and its fence do not know why. It's been going on for years, and they are too afraid to remove them, so still they remain. I'll have to look for a photo I took of the boots and shoes.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

This has definitely been of interest for some time now for me.

Sorry if i sound stupid, why woud it not just be bigfoot type creature grabbing these people.... being covered up maybe this is deliberate breeding of some sort? maybe this is the way they feed their breed of whateva it is they bred!

just a theory! thoughts?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

This subject boggles my mind so bad sometimes, I'm sure
my face should be next to the word stupid in the dictionary.
You don't sound stupid. To answer your question, you only
have to ask yourself one question. Does a giant ape rambling
through the forest, over sized making it hard to miss. And
then the huge primate goes into attack mode? Does that
match the "Devil in the details"?

See the whole, it's just a large bipedal primate demigraphic,
gets blown in the weeds at the point it stops acting
like one. I don't know for a fact that's all there is to this
creature and seeing we can't even deny the oddness of
this reaccurring day time nightmare? How can we just call
it something normal when it clearly isn't?

That's what continues to get people gone.
edit on Rpm11416v49201600000014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasteel

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
The realistic parts in my wants to say that for some reason these people wander off path for some reason and then become disoriented and lost. Very easily to do in a dense area but then the other part of this story so brings back the wonderful series on Reddit that scared the living crap out of me lol.

Why did I click that link and start reading that Reddit series and associated comments at 1AM.

I won't be sleeping tonight, and will never be going into the woods ever again.
They HAVE to be making those stories up for the sake of telling a good scary campfire tale...right?

Made the same mistake....

I'm hoping that guy is just a good storyteller, I go camping quite a bit and may have to find a new activity where I don't see faceless screaming people.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

don't forget Craig Strickland who went hunting with a friend just before the holidays both found dead.I think Kristin Cavallari's brother Michael died under mysterious circumstances,they say he died of hypothermia after getting lost in the woods but they don't know why he left his car running and left his phone in the car. he could have been taken directly from the drivers seat.

Or he saw something so mezmerising he exited his car and then
was taken. It could be he was lured from the car so he could be
taken.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
A friend is remodeling an old farmhouse and it has a stairway to be removed. I'm going to take it out in one piece and have some fun.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I'd use it for a badass entrance to a treehouse
in the wilderness. Floor joiced with an exposed
detachable sump and water system that's fed by
five gal. sparkletts bottles. Spend nights out there
not making a sound, just listening.
edit on Ram11516v13201600000020 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I wonder if this all ties in with the missing feet found in shoes, 15 in total washed ashore in the Pacific Northwest and BC over the last decade.

Link

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
When I go hiking or biking I have a Glock .40 on me and 2 extra mags. If I have my car with me camping I got extra, like a M4 300 blackout 5 mags with a Trijicon scope. I have wondered where a serial killer would hunt and I think where cell phones don't work would get a great place. I also see the chance of running into drug dealers/growers much better too, or just down right weird people. Its not that I think I'm a badass just want to have all the advantages I can.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
Sorry if i sound stupid, why woud it not just be bigfoot type creature grabbing these people.... being covered up maybe this is deliberate breeding of some sort? maybe this is the way they feed their breed of whateva it is they bred!

Most creatures try to stay away, so do you think big foot is eating them? It is so weird I really do not know what to think, but I do think the most evil animal in the woods is man...

edit on 17-1-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

As I've already posted in several threads. There is SOMETHING out there. My encounter in the Kaibab solidified this belief. Anyone could easily be taken by whatever this thing is. What I saw was powerful, fast and huge.
In a way I can understand what Paulides is doing. He doesn't want to alarm the masses and the same time he doesn't want a bunch of crazy hunter/poachers going after this thing.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Maybe bigfoot is telepathic....... it would explain alot!

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This is what I think is going on.

We are not the only intelligent species living on this planet and not all of them are completely physical like we are.

Humans are so arrogant and we believe we are the only intelligent species here, and we have lost our connection to nature and are basically destroying the natural world at a rapid pace. All the other intelligent earth dwellers are deeply ingrained with nature and in that respect hate our species and probably don't understand why we are the way we are. Probably more elusive and afraid of us than anything else just like any wild animal but with a whole lot more intelligence.

In legend sightings and text we have....

Bigfoot and all the variants
Sirens or Mermaids
Water Monkeys
Mothman
Jersey Devil
Shape Shifters
Vampires
Werewolves
Fairies and all the variants
Ghosts
Demons
Green Children
UFOs - not all if any are extraterrestrial IMO
Whoever or whatever is living at the South pole.
Extra dimensional beings.

The native American...
Skin Walkers
Little people of the Cherokee - The Rock people, Laurel People, Dogwood People.
Ircenrraat of Alaska - Little people who dwell in the tundra underground and disorient and trap unwary humans.
Red haired giant cannibals of the Paiute legend. We have to also remember that giant people were documented by one of the first Spanish priests to sail up the Mississippi.
Ant people of the Hopi

And there are much much more....

Its no wonder modern humans decided to move into cities - LOL

We all know there have been other technical civilizations before us and now even NASA is admitting it.
I personally my hypothesis is that Bigfoot is a left over hybridization project from Atlantis who were created as workers with a mixture of DNA and a lot of it human DNA.

Some of the other creatures may be also but I think a lot of the more spooky ethereal creatures are extra-dimensional or spiritual. Some are probably pure spirit form and can appear as a glowing ball of light which are seen everywhere in the world.

Most of the regular flesh and blood creatures like Bigfoot live underground most of the time IMO and come out to migrate and hunt.

While most wilderness disappearances can be easily explained as it is much easier than you think to get lost and die in the wilderness, some just defy explanation. Almost like they were extracted from time and returned 3 days later or teleported to some odd location.

I think there shoes are removed by whatever creature (or human) that stole them to keep them from running away too fast.

I have seen the red burning bush jumping from tree top to tree top at night.
Happened about 20 years ago. It was there and surreal. Lasted for about 10 minutes.

Have seen and felt other weird things too that make no sense which leaves me thinking there is more to this world than our 5 senses can resolve.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Signing papers next week on a farm with 100 acres of woods so a lot of things will be going on. I like living on Lake Michigan but you can only be excited about sunsets so much. Timeto head for the woods. And there will be treehouses to hunt from.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: fishy6
We are not the only intelligent species living on this planet and not all of them are completely physical like we are.

You have a huge list, but you also need to understand in the past there was a huge list of Gods and other creatures too. Does this mean all of them are real or does it mean that man used them to explain things that he didn't understand or created them to make life stories. Man is truly gifted at creating whole worlds out of nothing, so I'm sure we been doing it for a very long time.

The part that gets me in all this is as we hit 7 billion and the wilderness gets smaller and smaller we have less and less encounters. We also have extremely good electronics that is not providing anything more but at best unexplained blurred images. We can always reason it away by saying that these creatures have special powers to disrupt something that never existed for them in the past, but I think it is just us trying to hold on grabbing at anything to keep these creatures alive in our minds.

I guess the bottom line for me is discovery is not getting any closer for us and seems to be puling away as efforts come up with nothing. The funny part is I say all this living right in the middle of big foot country in the NW...hehe

edit on 17-1-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: fishy6

You have a huge list, but you also need to understand in the past there was a huge list of Gods and other creatures too. Does this mean all of them are real or does it mean that man used them to explain things that he didn't understand or created them to make life stories. Man is truly gifted at creating whole worlds out of nothing, so I'm sure we been doing it for a very long time.

The part that gets me in all this is as we hit 7 billion and the wilderness gets smaller and smaller we have less and less encounters. We also have extremely good electronics that is not providing anything more but at best unexplained blurred images. We can always reason it away by saying that these creatures have special powers to disrupt something that never existed for them in the past, but I think it is just us trying to hold on grabbing at anything to keep these creatures alive in our minds.

I guess the bottom line for me is discovery is not getting any closer for us and seems to be puling away as efforts come up with nothing. The funny part is I say all this living right in the middle of big foot country in the NW...hehe

Its been covered up due to the fact that if we really understand the spiritual world we live in and we realize we are not the only intelligent species on earth and TPTB have to admit were are not the first technologically significant society on earth, history will have to be re-written and TPTB wont be able to control us. At least that is my feeling..

Many many people reported the mothman prior to the bridge collapse.

Bigfoot creatures have been killed but wisked away.

Burial sites of giants have been found and reported on then hauled off to the Smithsonian where they were hidden away.

Burial sites were also discovered of tiny people and the same.

As far as spirit beings, we dont even know what our own spirit and soul is and how to truly connect with it much less understand an ethereal being.

Bottom line is we are too dumb and too blind to accept much of anything beyond our 5 senses.

edit on 17-1-2016 by fishy6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2016 by fishy6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join