It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook-Rare Gene Rosen Radio Interview About "Truther" Harrassment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Sandy Hook-Rare Gene Rosen Radio Interview About "Truther" Harrassment

"every one of us has a gift..."

Gene recalls the morning of 14 Dec 2012 and the kids he found sitting on his lawn in a semi-circle. He mentions that he's lived there for 30 years, the Firefighters and how awesome they are, how the Newtown people are so great, and how unfortunate it is that people call him and harass him or hang up. Then he mentions the good calls he gets as well as gifts, etc...

Not sure if this short interview is relevant to the ongoing theories and such. Evidently some "knuckle heads" as termed by the interviewer have been harassing Gene. I don't think anybody could have predicted that knuckle heads would harass people.

It reminds me of thew Bush administration, Specifically Condoleezza Rice, "I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center take another one and slam it into the Pentagon, uh, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile..."

Oh Gene...I just don't know what to think about you.
I guess you are an empathic person who cares much about people. I can kind of dig that.

(post by ClAAGENT removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I like the compilation video of this guy with his story different every single time

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Have not heard the whole video yet (its running in the background).

I don't remember, that he heard the shots back in the days?
Now he heard the shots?

On a side note; i feel sorry for him, if he is innocent. I myself made comments towards him back in the days.

Then again, if this is another version of the story.. I don't know what to say.

Add: OK iam back: "i heard the first shots - asked myself who is doing firecrackers at 9:15 in the morning"
VS: Timeline: 9:34 a.m.: The first gunshots are heard. Witness later reports hearing about 15 shots.
edit on 12-1-2016 by svetlana84 because: add

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn
Thanks for the Link. I think as far as answering questions one may have about Sandy Hook, Gene Rosen is a waste of time. Sometimes I think his part in it all is for that very reason. Leave him alone, who cares.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
I like the compilation video of this guy with his story different every single time

Me too ,

top topics

join