It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Invites Members of CAIR ( who has ties to Muslim Brotherhood) to State of the Union

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

While that post is as nonsensical as your OP what does it have to do with my comment.

If it was meant as a witty reply to the death match comment perhaps you should have replied to Rome by fire instead.

K~

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: awareness10

I would give one hundred stars I was going to quote the art of war too, but you beat me.

From the FBI tapes, the agenda is on schedule.

Thanks for that post to confirm my information.

*“In my opinion, we must form a new organization for activism which will be neutral because we are placed in a corner, we are place in a corner. It is known who we are, we are marked and I believe that there should be a new neutral organization which works on both sides"

*"I mean, we don't really have available people whom we could dedicate for the work we want to hide..."

*"Registering an organization is easy. I can register 100 organizations in 100 cities in one day..."

*"Politics Is A Completion Of War"

- The Philadelphia Meeting -

Right on schedule, Indeed.

Now people understand why out of nowhere Islam is taking a deep foothold in America lately.

Let's hope the world wakes up quickly!
edit on 1/14/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The problem is that the way things has been going with the slow increment of Islamic support groups in the nation, as per CAIR agenda and the new trend to make anybody that view Islam or anything Islamic dangerous to be anti Muslim we are witnessed the rapid growing support for Islam in the nation under the present administration unprecedented.

But as the support grows so the agenda to brand anybody that question any Islam.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The problem is that the way things has been going with the slow increment of Islamic support groups in the nation, as per CAIR agenda and the new trend to make anybody that view Islam or anything Islamic dangerous to be anti Muslim we are witnessed the rapid growing support for Islam in the nation under the present administration unprecedented.

But as the support grows so the agenda to brand anybody that question any Islam.

Yes, you're right, and it's more than obvious to most of us i would hope, even those who pretend not to see it because of again, PC interference within the Western World, apart from Russia who remain the only ones not willing to bow to pressure from billionaires with nothing better to do than minimize our freedoms and rights to suit their silly schemes and wet dreams for world domination.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I have a Muslim friend that I used to train with. Would should we do with him? He's works hard, is very patriotic, great with kids and contributes to the community. Should we ship him away, put him under mass surveillance, beat him up?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

No. Just like I have no issue with 'legal' immigration. If you want to come here to chase the American Dream go for it. It make it a better place for all of us.

However, if he visits countries that are known to harbor terrorist activity then upon re-entry or prior it should be looked into what he is doing. I would suggest the same for anyone, not just followers of Islam. It is kind of like why does a person go to the ghetto at 3 AM? To play cards with friends? No. 9 out of 10 it is for illegal activity. Same for certain foreign countries.

The government also already does it. There are already travel restrictions put in place by the current admin but it is easier to blame the loud white guy...now they are making it harder for some Europeans too..

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Why is this thread not in Disinfo or Hoax bin?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join