It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Invites Members of CAIR ( who has ties to Muslim Brotherhood) to State of the Union

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
I am highly doubtful you would ever see the Muslim Brotherhood be asked to join in a meeting with the Chinese, Koreans, Russians, etc...but with America? Sure, why not? Afterall...Obama is still speculated to be a Muslim.

Yes, indeed - by people who believe in idiotic conspiracy theories. There's no evidence whatsoever. He's been President for almost eight years now and they're babbling away with their nonsense. Why? I have no frickin' idea!

As stated above, CAIR is a despicable organization all by itself with tons of evidence, prosecutions, and convictions to back that up.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Bush admin secretly had meetings with the Bin Ladens...no public outcry because no one new till after 9/11.

Obama admin will probably have a secret meeting with the MB...but they are announcing it in a politically correct way.

Either way something will come out of this SOTU address...conspiracy or not.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

This would be the same PM who was warned about ISIS right? and ignored it right?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

This would be the same PM who was warned about ISIS right? and ignored it right?

Oh come off it, the man dribbled off the most grovelling apology ever, once he realised that he was not on Faux News but instead on a place where they actually checked facts. Emerson claimed that Birmingham was a muslim-only city and that parts of London are patrolled by muslim police. Both claims were absolute lies - and he admitted to be in in the wrong!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Since he took office he surrounded Himself with the brothers but people were soo blinded that they disregarded the signs.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I was talking about Cameron. Chill out...

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

And did "Steven Emerson" personally write the article on CAIR that I posted? I highly doubt it.

and regardless, following the caselaw facts presented in that article seem to check out

(annotation #8 from the source on CAIR, for example - caselaw.findlaw.com... )

So if you are too blinded by your bias to actually read into the facts then why are you even wasting time on threads like this?
edit on 12-1-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I hear a special guest is expected.

Abon'go Malik Obama

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

And did "Steven Emerson" personally write the article on CAIR that I posted? I highly doubt it.

and regardless, following the caselaw facts presented in that article seem to check out

(annotation #8 from the source on CAIR, for example - caselaw.findlaw.com... )

So if you are too blinded by your bias to actually read into the facts then why are you even wasting time on threads like this?

(Facepalm)
Yup, humanity is doomed. Why am I even bothering? No, they do not check out. Your source is of such dubious reliability that I'm still laughing at it. A website run by Steve Emerson???? Seriously????? Is this what this site has come to, where people rely on a source created by an idiot to panders who Faux News and their "OMG! Look! Fuurrners!!!" style of 'news'. Well, now I am depressed, I really am.
Let us return to the matter at hand. The MB is not attending the SOTU address tonight. Claiming so is not just wrong but silly and wrong.
edit on 12-1-2016 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I hear a special guest is expected.

Abon'go Malik Obama

(Directs a stern glare) Stop stirring, Old Fox!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How can we forget good old Malik and his 12 wives and counting, sharia law is such a wonderful thing in the middle east.

The Muslim Brotherhood Comes to the White House

The Obama White House has finally released the names of the fourteen Muslim “leaders” who met with the President this past week. Among the group — which included a comedian, along with a hijab-wearing basketball player and a handful of left wing activists — were a select few individuals with disturbingly close ties to the global Muslim Brotherhood.

www.breitbart.com...

Since he took office he has done this several times, also has anybody noticed how Islam is taking center stage in the US, specially those that love terrorism and Sharia law, none sharia law Muslim are considered by those behind the Muslim brotherhood as second class citizens.

Also since Obama has been in office the middle east has gone down the hill and take notice who is now gaining hold of the area, while the migration of Muslim has become a crisis in the UK.

Behind the scene Obama has done more damage to the world than anybody will even care to take into count.

Obama’s Link To The Muslim Brotherhood

www.offthegridnews.com...

You want to destroy a nation, you destroy a nation from within.

edit on 12-1-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

So you would be cool with Anjem Choudary attending The Speech of the Throne?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

a reply to: matafuchs

Obama is obviously close with the Muslim Brotherhood. It's quite unsettling when you hear what some of their top representatives think about America, Christians, etc.

There was some documentary about this topic, the name of it is missing me right now but it was eye-opening, that's for sure.

Politically, it makes sense though.

This would be the same Obama who when the US backed Egyptian Military removed the elected Muslim Brotherhood members from power, refused to call it a coup. And then the day after the Egyptian military had mass trials and then executions or life sentences of suspected MB members ending its existence in Egypt, Obama gave the Egyptian Military billions in aid. Obama could give a crap about the MB, the US has always had its true ties with the Egyptian military while it pretends to deal with whomever things they run the country. That was not the first nor will be the last time the Egyptian Military removes and government from power the US does not care for. Not a great thing for democracy in Egypt.

As for the OP. The MB is not a group, its is a movement. As in it has no leader and is in different countries doing different things. In some countries they are heavily political in others they are more of charity group. One of the Kurdish groups fighting ISIS is a part of the MB movement. So having connections to the MB means pretty much nothing. Pretty much anybody can use the name.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
(Sits and eats popcorn) Oooh, look, it's a cite from Breitbart. Whodathunkit? The right-wing website launched by a right-wing lunatic.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So you would be cool with Anjem Choudary attending The Speech of the Throne?

No, as the man's insane. I fail to see your point as no-one similar has been invited to the SOTU address. Although strictly speaking if you're talking about religious lunatics Kim Davis might count.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

No only that but the FBI surveillance on the organization proved that they are here to change the face of the US into accepting an Islamic state.

Secretly recorded by the FBI in September 1993, this telephone conversation between Ahmad, Holy Land
Foundation (HLF) leader Shukri Abu Baker and Hamas activist3 Abdelhaleem Al Ashqar shows Ahmad
leading a planning session for an upcoming meeting of the Palestine Committee, a Hamas support network
in the U.S.4., In late 2008, the FBI suspended formal relationships with CAIR, citing evidence from the 2008 HLF trial. In
November 2008, HLF and five of its executives were found guilty of funneling millions of dollars to Hamas.9
Ahmad was listed as an unindicted co-conspirator (UCC) in the case, named as someone who was a member
“of the US Muslim Brotherhood’s Palestine Committee and/or its organizations.”10
Ahmad announced his retirement as CAIR’s chairman emeritus in May 2009, shortly after the FBI’s decision
regarding CAIR became public.11

“By God, what I have [to do] is to arrange the program, we have to have a meeting on October second,”
said Omar Ahmad to the two others on the call.1 Ahmad, a future CAIR co-founder, proceeded to discuss
the details of the meeting—who would attend, where it would be held, even the logistics of getting the
attendees from the airport to the hotel.

This the true CAIR,

www.investigativeproject.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

And what is the result of what has been down in the middle east? the million march of Muslim refugees to the Europe, hum I wonder about the intended reason to show that Obama didn't care about the Muslim brotherhood, heck and invasion of Europe without violence.

What about that.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I hope you got enough popcorn and soda because I got more.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
From the FBI tapes,

“I Swear By Allah That War Is Deception— We Are Fighting Our Enemy With A Kind Heart— Deceive, Camouflage, Pretend— Deceive Your Enemy”

(FBI Wiretapped Covert Meeting Discussion With CAIR Founder Omar Ahmad)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80

Yes, the title is definitely incorrect though. I've seen a number of media outlets claiming it is Muslim Brotherhood members attending when they are CAIR members.

But, in reality many of these other groups/organizations are literally an extension of the MB, with identical aims

More info on CAIR's background www.investigativeproject.org...

and a little infographic on CAIR, MB, other groups in Bay Area:

There is nothing new under the Sun, it seems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join