It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Difference Between the GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM AND GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnosisisfaith

It is unchristian to despise a fellow believer not to say un-natural

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
I don't have anything to forgive.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohnI don't consider him a fellow or a believer, so I am good.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohnOh and I am Gnostic, not christian. I hate Yahweh/Yaldaboath too. I dig the Messiah, but hes not God Most High. That's El Elyon.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

FYI @ Gnosticism...

Not only is it a trap, it's also a dead end just like all other religions and a complete waste of time.

You WILL eventually find this to be true.

The Early Church father, Irenaeus, who wrote a five volume book on the subject called “Against Heresies”, believed that all heresies were rooted in Gnosticism, and thus any heretic was deemed a Gnostic. Most Gnostics hold to the belief in two deities, one who is perfectly good and the other who is perfectly evil. They taught that the evil god was the creator of the world and all matter, and was also the god of the Jews. In fact, they viewed the serpent in Eden as a good character who tried to help Adam and Eve find knowledge and escape the created world. These christian gnostics believed in Jesus (Yeshua), but taught that He was the son of the good deity, and he was sent to oppose the evil Creator God of the Old Testament.

unlearnthelies.com...

originally posted by: adjensen
In a very real way, Gnostic Christianity was the Scientology of the Second Century.

Satanic practices throughout the world can be traced in an unbroken line directly back to Gnosticism...

Curse of Canaan

originally posted by: stupid girl
Most of the Apostlic letters that make up the last half of the New Testament were written with the intent to refute the increasing heresies of Gnosticism. So in essence, Gnostic beliefs are based on the opposite of what Jesus instructed those who follow Him to do. Gnostic beliefs go against the Truths revealed to us by Christ Himself through His Apostles.

Simon Magus was the founder of the Gnostic church and was the direct competitor with Christianity for the hearts and minds of the Greco Roman world. He was so powerful in fact, that he is known by many different names in the Bible.

The circles that Magus worked in were the Illuminati of his time. Magus could, levitate items on command, speak with spirits, summon demons and place them into statues making the statues walk and talk, fly, and even raise the dead.

His religion, the Gnostic religion, was the sect that preceded Christianity in the Diaspora. The current Illuminati religion (freemasonry) is based on Gnosticism and the ancient Babylonian mysticism (Satanism?) that he incorporated into his version of Judaism that he was selling (quite literally) to the masses of the Greco-Roman world.

Simon Magus -- The lluminati's Jesus?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
I know what Gnosticism is. I hate the early church for what it did, and it's only my way of saying I embrace the knowledge in every religion. I have no ties to ancient Gnosticism, other than NHL.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroidas for against heresies I couldn't care less about what some Catholic said in early ad. I find Gnosticism a refreshment to the parching of dogma

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MurgatroidGnosticism is not what you say or think it is have you ever heard of propaganda? The only thing that makes you a Gnostic is a desire to know The Most High God. Not the evil Yahweh. There is no one Gnosticism, every Gnostic is on his own path and we don't care about Iraneus. Gnostic literally means knowledge.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MurgatroidGnosticism is not what you say or think it is have you ever heard of propaganda? The only thing that makes you a Gnostic is a desire to know The Most High God. Not the evil Yahweh. There is no one Gnosticism, every Gnostic is on his own path and we don't care about Iraneus. Gnostic literally means knowledge.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroidand Gnosticism is older than simon magus. You had the ophites, the ones who revere the serpent( serpent worship is older than Abraham) the Sethians, who revere Adams son Seth. The point is the Roman Catholic church was just eliminating the competition, they were peaceful people who were the opposite of worldly, and were persecuted for no good reason. The Gospels in the NHL have given us the oldest existing writings of Christ. Even if he never existed. I enjoy studying religion so for me its not a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnosisisfaith
...have you ever heard of propaganda? Gnostic literally means knowledge.

And Islam means peace...

Have you ever heard of gullibility?

Are you by chance related to the girl in the State Farm commercial?

Guy: Where did you hear that?
Girl: Religion.
Guy: And you believed it?
Girl: Yeah. They can't put anything in Religion that isn't true.
Guy: Where did you hear that?
Girl: Religion.

edit on 16-1-2016 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MurgatroidIslam means submission

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MurgatroidIm far from gullible, I just enjoy learning about religion. Call it anything you want, but I have more doubt than faith

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MurgatroidAnd gullible is believing in Iraeneus to provide unbiased information, and believing that the illuminati is what illuminists call their organizations.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MurgatroidAnd Muslims are peaceful majority wise. The Koran never killed anyone, it's a book. Every religion has militants including Christianity.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is not a thread about Paul.

Gnosisisfaith and Murgatriod You both have completely highjacked this thread, are you happy now?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Im happy any time I get to tell the truth about Saul the Pharisee, false prophet and corrupter of the pure gospel of Christ

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

What was it about?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

It's my fault. I started asking questions.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

So you are admitting to Derailing the thread in defense of discussing something that does not have anything to do with the Thread. that is a clear violation of the T&C

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join