It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans are not pure evil!.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
No way we can be decent to each other and If you look you will see it all around.

Thousands more just search random acts of kindness.

We are awesome.
No edit that we have the capability of being awesome so just do what feels right.
edit on 12-1-2016 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Nice, now if only the lunatics running the Planet would watch and take a cue from this by setting the example they were paid by The People to set, everyone would be allowed to live like this, in Peace.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
Thank you. I saw the previous thread. That humans are evil is pure conditioning. There are people who start honest charities and foundations every year in this world, solely for the benefit of helping others less fortunate. Yes, there are many that are nothing more than money launderers and thieves, but there are just as many local groups that are honest and above board.

People would rather help others, than hurt them, but when you put people in a "dog eat dog" position, where they have no choice but to do what they have to, they will do what is necessary to feed themselves and their family. Even if they don't like it, and are always looking for a way out of it.

Nevertheless, you're always going to have those who hate their own species. Like many who administrate this world.

edit on 1/12/2016 by Klassified because: clarify

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

im glad you posted this to counter the "humans are pure Evil" thread which i completely disagree with.

Well done!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Have you heard of goodnewsnetwork? it has saved many days for me, or made a good one even better.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Humans aren't evil. The elite are, very evil. Things that you can't imagine, they do and participate in on a daily basis to feed off the blood and pain of others that they ritually torture. Cloning programs. Unbelievable reasons for cloning that have to do with horrendous torture. The level of their sickness is not comprehended by most people.

They're evil.

They turn love into weakness and evil.

They run every war and economy, whereas humans are the fodder, slaves and workers without any power to change it and do all they can for their families.

Humans are big wings and need to wake up.

The elite need to be hauled off and put in time outs.
edit on 12-1-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Perhaps inherently evil

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hooey
Perhaps inherently evil

...or perhaps get told that you are 'sinner' often enough...

Å99

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
More humans are good than evil. It's the bad stories that make their way around quicker and are talked about more than the good people do. Stories about the good don't sell as well as stories about the bad.

Hearing about the good people is refreshing. Random acts of kindness are amazing. I'll sometimes pay people's bridge toll that are behind me. My husband always holds the door for people, they're often very surprised too, he's very heavily tattooed and assumptions are often made, it's nice to surprise people.

There are evil people out there, obviously, but I like to think most of us are good people. Sometimes we make bad choices and decisions, but overall we aren't that bad.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

i am not pure evil - i have other far worse traits mixed in

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Imagine what the effect would be if the news focused on stuff like this everyday instead of showing us at our worst.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Humanity is NOT pure evil, great thread proving this. But the few people who are in power are evil and they know it. We need to do something or we see more terrorists attacks, false flags, politician/human worshipping(Trump), the world goes downhill and certain groups blaming others insteed DOING something.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hmm...

Well, to be fair...some humans are evil. Pure evil...I don't think any of us here can claim to know what pure evil was. In contemporary times, the closest human I believe that was pure evil was Adolf Hitler.

As to some humans being evil, that isn't exclusive to the "elite", just because you're "common folk" does not mean you are exempt from being evil. It doesn't make you holier than thou due to the scale of which you lack compassion or kindness. If you ever need an example of this, I'd turn you to examine daily routines at an animal shelter for just a week or two. You would see and hear of things that would truly make your gut wretch. You could observe similar things in orphanages, or senior living homes. Abuse and hate are very real. Only the naive would think otherwise.

Other people just lack the understanding of proper etiquette or common sense. That may not necessarily be their fault though. A lot of that has to do with conditioning and upbringing.

All that being said, just because this kind of thing will most likely be present as long as you and I walk this Earth, it doesn't mean that you can't work towards expelling evil from the world. Think of it as working towards keeping evil at a manageable and negligible level.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

When I was a kid I watched John cravens news round and he always ended it with a happy story.
They should do this.

edit on 13-1-2016 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Thank you for writing this so promptly after the "humans are evil thread" hit the boards!
S & F

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Haha I remember John Craven, he was awesome.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

This species is under the influence of something very cruel and evil. I would've never believed in such things until it made me aware of it. After realizing such it's difficult to see anything kind as anything other that the being trying to confuse humanity into liking one another.

top topics

join