It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of Alleged New Year Eve Sexual Assaults and Attacks By Muslim Refugees (Germany) Reaches 500

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The chief of police in Cologne has been sacked in the wake of the scandal, after up to 1,000 men were allowed to mug, accost and sexually abuse women in "coordinated" attacks in a city square.

Source

The worst thing is that it's impossible to find someone who's surprised by this.
In other words many known that these kinds of things will happen, and most understand that this will happen many times more.
Yet, literally nothing will be done to prevent it.
Germany, what are you doing to yourself?

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
If that is how the Muslim men behave...then send them back. So far I haven't heard anything negative about the Syrian women and children, but those abled men have got to go.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

So, more bombing then?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Honest question, why cant these topic have non obscure blogs or suposed news sites claiming these stories, the canadian cbc said they where 2 complaints over sexual assault
Over
New years?
edit on 12-1-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

BBC is obscure I know

BBC

Police in Cologne say 553 criminal complaints have been filed by women in Cologne, and 45% are for sexual assault. The authorities said on Monday the perpetrators were almost exclusively from an immigrant background.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
1% of the 1.1 million refugees in Germany.
I'm not taking away from the disgust I show for these people and we should send them right back no question but lets not painyt brushes to all.
Also we should give more resources to the services which vet and also aid the refugeees.
edit on 12-1-2016 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

If that is how the Muslim men behave…

How did you connect "Muslims" with the crimes, is this a forensic thing or socially acceptable bigotry?

Islam doesn't condone sexual assault.

edit on 12-1-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
intrptr

Then anyone who believes in the doctorine of Islam has got to go...oh, that means pretty much every Muslim.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

No, but Islam supports a highly misogynistic world view. This means that in all countries with a Muslim majority and in all countries that follow Sharia, women are treated shabbily at best.

If women are second class, then they will be treated as such.

+4 more 
link   

Well that is just a matter of interpretation, and alot of Muslim men interpret it the other way.
edit on 12-1-2016 by wigadidga because: (no reason given)

link   
Second line...Islam and German culture don't mix well together, and by sexually assaulting another culture, I am sorry but that is politically unacceptable unless Merkel wants some Syrian honey for herself. jk

If that was just a one time thing, I am sure that most people would move on...but as long as the stories get pushed into media, it will be in the spotlight for discussion in the weeks to come.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

1% of the 1.1 million refugees in Germany.
I'm not taking away from the disgust I show for these people and we should send them right back no question but lets not painyt brushes to all.
Also we should give more resources to the services which vet and also aid the refugeees.

Yeah it's 1%. But it's only one evening and only one town.
I don't have the full statistic on this, but I bet it would be a scary one.
Also, this is not a result of insufficient aid given to the refugees.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Does not condemn it either.
edit on 12-1-2016 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech
a reply to: intrptr

Does not condemn it either.

How does a culture that hates and crucifies homosexuality allow boys to be raped as a "right of passage" or something.

If you want to have sex with a boy you are still gay no matter the age. I am sorry if that offends any gay people it was not meant too.

I love gay people.

edit on 12-1-2016 by wigadidga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: wigadidga

How does a culture that hates and crucifies homosexuality allow boys to be raped as a "right of passage" or something.

If you want to have sex with a boy you are still gay no matter the age. I am sorry if that offends any gay people it was not meant too.

I love gay people.

Lost you there pal...

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

How did you connect "Muslims" with the crimes, is this a forensic thing or socially acceptable bigotry?

Radical Islam teaches if the woman is not Muslim it is not rape. That is how they do not condone rape, they conveniently redefine it.

Oh and there is the convenient teaching during radicalization that non Muslims are subhuman infidels, inferior to Muslims, which justifies slavery and every other type of brutality. That gets pounded into their twisted brains as toddlers, droned into them in the Madrassas. No chance to reason with the brainwashed instruments of evil.
edit on 12-1-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yeah sometimes I dont even know wtf I am talking about.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

So, more bombing then?

Obviously bombing doesn't work. Those animals are still alive to pull this mischief. A new method to exterminate this vermin must be devised.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Radical Islam teaches if the woman is not Muslim it is not rape. That is how they do not condone rape, they conveniently redefine it.

Oh and there is the convenient teaching during radicalization that non Muslims are subhuman infidels, inferior to Muslims, which justifies slavery and every other type of brutality. That gets pounded into their twisted brains as toddlers, droned into them in the Madrassas. No chance to reason with the brainwashed instruments of evil.

Get ready to be labeled a bigot for telling the truth.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Get ready to be labeled a bigot for telling the truth.

Yeah well, this is why the world deserves Trump. The apology tour is over.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join