It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Cooling Forecast 2020-2030 Full Societal Collapse | Mini Ice Age 2015-2035

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I have been watching this guy's videos for a couple of months now. I do believe that his message is very real, and coming quickly to a world near you.

The data and correlations he presents are eye opening, to say the least.

We all know that things aren't exactly on the "up and up". Those of us that search for answers seldom find what we are looking for, and sometimes it is far worse than we imagine.

The worst part is, that the figures that we all have been brought up to "trust" to give us the answers are playing a very dangerous game in keeping information to themselves to prepare for the future, and quite literally leaving us out in the cold. I haven't trusted anything the "ordained ministers of information" have fed us for a good number of years. It saddens me to know that so many people still do...

I hope that ATS can check this out.

I hope that people can come together and help one another through the times that are ahead.

We love to argue about elections, rights, duties and the like, but I don't see enough agreement that unification behind survival is the only true cause to rally.

I am just as guilty. I'm an imperfect human, sue me.

Check out the video, see what it has to say and chime in. This isn't the only dude out there that is spreading this information.

Boba

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
He is looking at land 's-h-i-t-e' cycles... to be honest I think he is just talking it...
edit on 12/1/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hah! We just finished out the second warmest year on record. The mini ice age nonsense that will come about in a couple of decades won't even be enough to put a dent in the upward trend due to AGW. Guy is off his rocker.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

I don't. The solar cycle data points to us coming into a grand solar minimum, if not this cycle, then the next.

Then what? Nobody alive has been through one of these "grand solar minimum" events. How do you think a coddled populace would react? Life has been so simple for decades through technological advancement, and general abundance.

Have a look at the graph at the bottom of the page on Space Weather News and tell me what you think.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Anyone else notice the talk of global warming and cooling is seasonal?

When its summer time its a "planet warming" trend, and "global cooling" in the winter.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

According to the NOAA, IPCC, and Huffington Post?

No way their reporting could be manipulated or skewed in any way....

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Do some more research. The estimated effect of this "grand solar minimum" amounts to less than .3c. No collapse, no cold, just less extreme hot masking the effects of our actions for a decade or so. It buys us some time, I'm all for that... but let's not start thinking we're in the clear just cause.

Oh, I get it... some blogger and yourself who don't know how to take in all the necessary information and weigh it properly... that's legit... but climate scientists... they are clueless.

Got it.

/thread
edit on 12-1-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes, I have noticed just that... Which attributed to some digging on my part. I know seasons exist.
I know cycles exist.

I know man contributes. I just don't trust the hype, and I'm not willing to swallow a half truth from compulsive liars.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yeah, yeah,
I saw somewhere on internet that guy who post the truth about climate will be raided by the NSA and the FBI.

Good luck!

NB: At least be fair! If you don't thrust scientist that work so hard for truth, give you article and info that took many years of work, then don't trust a random guy that post an hour video on Youtube. Rest in doubt and seek the truth with better tools.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
They've 'various scientists from Russia and USA' amongst others, have discussed this since the seventies, and how the future would become much cooler. a mini ice age. Maybe that's why so many Scientists aka dozens upon dozens re.. see rense.com, have been snuffed out in the past few years?

I say good, can't wait.

Note: i cited rense not because i love his mullet or his arrogance... i cited it simply for one reason alone, and that was the list i saw on it several years ago with dead scientist after dead scientist on it, a very long long long list i might add. With names and how they died which none of were from normal circumstances.
edit on 1/12/2016 by awareness10 because: Aliens

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Try scholar.google.ca... and search about your subject (some article a free). The scientific community is always arguing, you will probably find one or two articles going your way in the pool of those going against. May be you hold the truth, but the argument right now is really weak...

And please, you may like rense.com, but this is not a guenuine source. I like to listen to Alex Johns, but is too often bull# for me to cite.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

That's not it at all. Scientists can have their "years of hard work" manipulated. It is a matter of funding after all. A considerable amount of "science" has been presented to the general populace only to be debunked at a later date when few are paying attention.

Data analysts, on the other hand, they only rely on their own research to compile the available data, and distribute it. No super hard work, just distribution of an alternative conclusion without political intrusion. Take from it what you will.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PersonneX

I don't even frequent rense.. the mullet threw me off. Why do you keep bringing it up? Did I cite it?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

That was not addressed to you, don't be angry

Yes, there are junk, but do you think there are less junk on YouTube? And doing that little research will worth every penny. Next time some tell you're not serious you will be able to pop one or two articles!
edit on 12-1-2016 by PersonneX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I find that a little funy that pair reviewed (by really good people in the domain) article get less credit than a YouTube video. If those are manipulated, don't you think those on YouTube can be? Why article on internet aren't bull#, but those writen by people that does that for living are? I don't understant.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PersonneX

Ah, guess I missed flower-boobs post... I see.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
seems to me if this mini ice age is a cycle, it should be starting around every two hundred years and is unrelated to the cycle he is talking about. That would put it around 2030 as a start.

There are a lot of variables he is not considering. Now, planet alignment could possibly trigger more volcanic activity, I won't argue that.

I know the government would not do something to panic people, they would not tell us if something like this was going to happen. But it just doesn't seem as if this guy's stuff is right. I would worry more about a collapse of our messed up economies, their crashes are inevitable.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Evermore, you know that in some journals, when the person have an interest conflict, they must write it in the article. You can even check the background of the authors, since his name is on it!

Who is adapt 2030? Is he paid by petroleum industries? What is his profession? Where he come from? Does he have an interest in lying?

Let's go find one or two of those article I'm sure they exist, and you will have a better grip!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Didnt Al Gore say years ago that sometime last week would be the threshold where there is no turning back?

World is still turning, we still have weather, and my car isnt frozen in ice to be found a thousand years from now

For decades now climate "scientist" have been spouting this doomsday nonsense, and every time they either have to revamp, or reset the date.

That alone should discredit their "research" they havent been right yet

Love Love,
AlienSupernova

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The thing about Global cooling is, it shows all year around, so it would be very visible at summer time, where ice will carry on over from winter through summer, till winter. creating an iceage

Summer time is breaking records every year all over the globe, so therefore there can be no global cooling, an iceage is way of.

edit on 12-1-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join