It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gonna interview my Muslim workpals and mates.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I wouldn't even do it monkeyboy.

No doubt your doing the interview with British Muslims. Muslims who's children have been raised here and are finding this whole #ing situation a witch hunt against them.

Muslims are held responsible when something happens, so is the black community. But when a white person does something he's just one person and nobody else is responsible.

I wouldn't even entertain this site with an interview or disrespect your friends with these racist, closed minded questions these idiots are asking.

People wonder why there's so many European muslim extremists. ..It's because the # the media tells you is recited by people on the street and directly influence normal people to become bad.

I've seen it with my own eyes. I've seen people be good Muslims and then leave to be radicalised, come back and blow a bus up in London . Fear equals hate, hate turns to aggression. Conclusion been the # we're in now.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Is there a secret agenda of Muslims taking over Europe or the world ?

Yes, and it's directly funded by western entities. An elite group of people that has no religion and/or is using a religion to influence nations to go to war with each other. Small sects of militias destabilising regions and then using the western investors to influence the western public through media to feel bad and/or anger towards barbaric ways of a country so that it justifies western power moves within said ccountry.

Your question is stupid. Your question is misdirected and a perfect example of the above.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have some more pressing question for your Muslim co-workers:
Ask them if they prefer waffles or pancakes.
Ask them for some curry or a kabob (they are good)
Ask them what soccer team they root for

Oh yeah, and if the one you are talking to is a hotty and female:
Ask her what her number is

edit on 12-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

Even 2% low fat Sharia sounds horrible.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'd ask them whats it like to blindly follow a religion handed down to you?

Whats it like to pray to a god and not have you prayers answered?

Is it all just a form of self therapy?

How long in their opinion until religion is swept away?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74Not being from the UK, I would ask them. Why they do not assimilate, and take on the customs of the host country? I would think if they did there would be less friction amongst the population as a whole.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Perhaps we could interview some Christians with these exact questions you have just asked. Especially the what's It like to blindly follow a religion handed down to you. Etc

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

All religions.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yes I agree. I was raised anti religious as all religion does is create hate and war. I was raised to love and repeat all people but mostly to live and respect Papatuanuku, the earth, Gaia mother earth or whatever you want to call our planet.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

Well I can partly answer for those I know, ad also the friends of BoyMonkey. They do. Otherwise BM would not be friends with them, know that they occasionally drink/eat pork. The ones in my neck of the woods are assimilated and do take on our customs, such as queuing, offering cups of tea on autopilot, and rooting for bloody stupid sports teams. Why do you assume they do not?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

How about asking your mates on how they feel about being under scrutiny despite the fact they have done nothing wrong.

You know, I'm getting tired of people acting like Muslims are somehow special or victimized because of this. White people go through their lives constantly being made to feel guilty for actions that happened hundreds of years ago, not to mention anytime a white cop ruffs up some criminal or random white racist says something stupid.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Here in the U.K. Muslims (and also Sikhs due to peoples ignorance) ARE highly victimised, and its been on the rise.
We don't really have a great amount of white guilt here, even though Britain did some god-awful things for a very long time.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I would like to know what the muslim's plan of salvation is?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Just to clarify so if he asks, that you get the answer to the right question, do you mean
'what are their belief's about salvation?'
Or do you mean
'What are their earthly plans for salvation (comparative to some Christian views and plans of a judgement day that may come soon) ?
Not being silly I just don't know which you mean.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

There's no program specifically tailored to intrusively monitor just white people like prevent does to muslims as far as I know.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

There's no program specifically tailored to intrusively monitor just white people like prevent does to muslims as far as I know.

Muslim isn't a race.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Nobody claimed Muslim was a race though.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
a reply to: boymonkey74

As you ask it locally,

Ask them about life, goals and ambitions.

Ask your non-Muslim "workpals and mates" the same and see if there are any differences

No need to bring up religion until they think it is important to bring it up.

Very excellent suggestion.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman

Here in the U.K. Muslims (and also Sikhs due to peoples ignorance) ARE highly victimised, and its been on the rise.
We don't really have a great amount of white guilt here, even though Britain did some god-awful things for a very long time.

The class system interferes with "white guilt", although slave ownership permeated through to the lower middle classes, the working class, through the indenture system were very little removed from slaves, and guilt gets pointed to the landed and business class who benefited visibly, but the Industrial Revolution was bankrolled by the Transatlantic Slave Trade, the British way of life as it stands crumbling today was built off the backs of other nations. With the communications as they are today it is harder and harder for the whole nation to escape the reality of how our way of life has been supported by imperialism and our part in it however passive and complacent by pursuing growth at all costs. Ignorance is no longer a viable excuse. I don't think we should bother ourselves being guilty about the past, there is not really time since we're busy reaping all that imperialism has sown, just learn the lesson quickly, trying not to repeat it by further brutality while finding a viable solution and taking complete responsibility, in a wider landscape of responsibility, for the whole # mess. The whole world just seems paralysed, I am hoping that is because behind the scenes some truly earnest conversations are taking place, but I keep getting a mental picture of them tearing out their own hair because not one of them was ever taught how to tell the truth.

The institutional racism had to be rooted out but it was never dragged out and exhibited, it was simply no longer tolerated. Race still exists in the minds of some even if it doesn't exist in any scientific reality, this isn't understood but it is growing in acceptance, and difference in schools across the whole range and spectrums is supported.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman

Nobody claimed Muslim was a race though.

Are you kidding me?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join