It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gonna interview my Muslim workpals and mates.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I can do a amazing Terry Thomas
Or Rik Mayall

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

If you did that voice to me it would make me want to punch you in the face.

More so than usual.

By the way, that BP commercial would have been better if he drove off at the end into a body of water and destroyed its ecosystem.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Is there a secret agenda of Muslims taking over Europe or the world ?
edit on 12-1-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I recently graduated college and went to class with quite a few middle eastern men and women. Most of them were engineering graduate/PhD students so they actually taught many of my undergrad engineering courses. Although I never talked personal things with them, they were all extremely hard working and respectful people.
edit on 12-1-2016 by charolais because: typos

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Ask them what the punishment for apostasy is

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

American ladies love it lol

English ones love my Rik Mayall

Ooops going on now cos of 4 drinks.
Keep then coming I will go through the thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Ask them if they have seen any sign of muslims being radicalised in local mosques.

Ask them if they feel free to speak out about certain things within their community as more and more muslims in UK are coming forward saying they feel intimidated at their local mosque and such as the man who spoke to Katie Hopkins recently have stopped their children going to mosque because they dont want their children radicalised.

Ask them if they know any muslims who are told not to mix with westerners/infidels and are bought up to hate those infidels,

Ask them if they do know muslims who refuse to mix with infidels and hate everything about western society why they then still choose to live here and why they dont move to muslim countries where they would feel more assimilated.

Ask them hypothetically if a group like ISIS got a foothold in the UK which side they would choose the muslim caliphate or the British side.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I think some will have no clue what we are on about tbh.
They are more interested in Football or going out dancing tbh but I will.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I have muslim friends too but they are definitely moderate.

My friend is married to a muslim guy and they have three children. He is great, he still follows his religion but has never tried to convert my friend. He also lets the children decide as and when they want to go to mosque. My friends have both agreed they want their children to choose for themselves when they are older whether to follow islam or not.

My little boys best friend is muslim and his family are from Somalia. They are fully integrated and our children go on days out, come to each others houses. The only time they dont mix is at Xmas etc and obviously I adhere to their diet when Ewane comes out with us.a reply to: boymonkey74

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ask them if they think women should vote, drive, work, or be in charge anywhere . .....how do,they view women ? ...and then ask them if they think President Obama is a Muslim ?( that seems to be a hot,topic for most ) .

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Ask what they did this past weekend. Ask if they saw the new Star Wars movie yet.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: greencmp

I will ask them If they believe in sharia law sure
If they say yes I will ask them more of the following you asked
Nice questions.

The 3 Big Ones:

1) Which do you prefer: Sharia or National Law (law of the land)?
2) Do you believe a person from your family can freely leave Islam?
3) Should there be punishments for insulting their prophet or leaving Islam?

That should do it. Easy and to the point.

edit on 12-1-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Not sure if it was suggested already, I'll run through the thread again later, but if you get the chance please ask them to identify which sect. of Islam they each identify with. Thank you.

-Alee

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

How about you ask your colleagues how they, ISIS and the Saudis are often painted with the same brush.

How about asking your mates on how they feel about being under scrutiny despite the fact they have done nothing wrong.

How about asking your mates why some of their faith can be so cruel yet others can be so kind.

I get it-you want your Kent Brockman moment but in all honesty I don't like the idea. However if they consent then best of luck to you.

edit on 12-1-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'd like you to ask them what there views are on the house of Saud, and also if they ever have questions for none Muslims about how they (none Muslims) view them (the Muslims).

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

It is a silly drunken Idea tbh but I know them and I think most will have something to say.
Well worth listening to also.
Of course I will ask consent and treat them with the utmost respect I love em.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ask them if they think ISIS is doing what Allah would want.

Ask them if they think it is wise to bring these refugees to America without really researching them.

Ask them what they thought of Trumps campaign about not taking Muslims in right now.

Ask them if eating pork makes them sick and what kind of symptoms they get if they eat pork..

Ok, all I got.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I know the answers to thye will give to most of them
Look guys it may take a while to be able to post em due to timing and stuff but I know I will get a couple of interviews in the next couple of weeks.
(we all work odd hours it is really hard to get topgether).

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul
Asking a Muslim if they believe in Sharia law would be the same as asking a Christian if they believe in Jesus.

Don't see the point. It's not something they pick and choose, it's a fundamental way of life

What absolute bollox.

There's hundreds of prodamntly muslim countries which vary in the use of Sharia law. Educate your self before spouting your ignorance on here.

Countries where Sharia law is the law

Saudi Arab
Iran
UAE
Mauritania
Sudan
Iraq
Maldives
Afghanistan
Qatar
Yemen
Nigeria(regional)
Indonesia

Countries where Sharia law plays minor role in the government and is mostly limited to families

Algeria
Egypt
Comoros
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Ghana
Kenya
Libya
Morocco
Somalia
Tanzania
Uganda
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Brunie
Ghaza
India
Pakistan
Jordan
Kuwait
Lebonan
Malaysia
Oman
Syria
Sri Lanka
Philippines (regional)
Midano
Thailand (regional)
Mindano
Djibouti

Countries where Sharia law plays no role in the govt.

Benin
Burkina Faso
Cameron
Chad
Gabon
Gambia
Cote d'Ivoire
Guinea-Bissau
Guinea
Mali
Mozambique
Niger
Sierra Leone
Senega
Togo
Tunisia
Guyana
Sariname
Azerbaijan
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Turkmenistan
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Albania
Bosnia
Turkey
Kosovo

Still, the countries at the top of the list are not 100% by the book to Sharia law. The closest is Saudi Arabia, the same country that invest billions into the teaching of WhabbI which is the where they teach the Koran to be taken as literal. It's the cause of all extremism within islam throughout the world.

Saudi Arabia, the country with the west supports the most.

Ironic aye

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

I get it-you want your Kent Brockman moment but in all honesty I don't like the idea. However if they consent then best of luck to you.

Same...it's an awful and embarrassing idea.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join