It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if energy was conscious?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Hi all,

I would like you to imagine the universe as almost a giant brain. The universe has many pathways for energy to travel around in (think heat, lightning, photons, radio frequencies, etc). The universe has many different locations it can manipulate and transform energy. If you think about natural and man made frequencies; These also are able to manipulate different entities and objects. Same with a human brain... Is it at all possible that you were created in the image of the universe? Just like possibly else created is based on something created before itself in some way?

If you are angry that I would suggest such a thing please don't bother to reply, though I do encourage otherwise constructive comments and criticism.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: killerworm51

This post makes me so angry!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
So would that mean that the more diverse a spirit is to what is out there, then they have instant access to more parts of the universe when their host body dies ?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I really don't have the answer to that. Perhaps they would die as well. Maybe the dead universe gets eaten by something and you're just going to infect the new one with humans? lol. I am completely clueless to any expansion of the theory I made up just then so don't take these comment with a grain of salt but feel free to expand on your idea i'd like to hear more!
edit on 12-1-2016 by killerworm51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

You broke my only rule greencmp lol

I forgive you < 3

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
You know this idea isnt that far out.

For me it's the scale of things that keeps reminding me just how vast the known universe is, oh, sure we can describe it terms of parsecs and give a measurement to how far across from one end to the next and we have an ever increasing idea of what it's made of and how things relate and interact with each other, what they're made of and how long they exist in their original forms etc etc etc.

But why and how it was created and continue to exist?

For what purpose and by whom or what?

Yes, at the fundamental level we are made of stardust, The atoms in our bodies are pretty much the same as our sun, planet etc. We are just at that level rearranged in our present form, but this doesn't address consciousness or better still, free will. I'd share more but I need a go-go juice/Coffee refill

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I've often thought and wondered whether electricity that we plug our appliances into has some sort of consciousness. It is alive when you see it. It can burn you alive. So why would it not have some sort of consciousness if it is connected to all things.

Yes I too believe that all things are connected like one big brain. All things are conscious in their own right. I think though that more active the object is, the more it vibrates, the more energy and conscious awareness it has. That is just my own theory. But it is what I think about. It is an interesting concept.

Thank you for this interesting thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Love your comment SLAYER69. Sometimes I wonder if it is just to hard to quit everything when in possibly billions of years the whole universe might reach great rewards and experiences. Although at least humanity seems to be well aware this could go the other way. Maybe a great reward is better than an infinite 'sleep' or nothingness.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: killerworm51

You broke my only rule greencmp lol

I forgive you < 3

I couldn't resist.

I was going to point out that heat is infrared radiation so all of the examples you proposed are either electrons or electromagnetic emissions.

I think it would be hard to argue that consciousness could exist outside of that environment.

BTW, what made you think anyone would be angry?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: killerworm51
feel free to expand on your idea i'd like to hear more!

Well i am wondering if every spirit will find their perfect partner during the next 3 years, thus your universal pineal gland will expand in terms of true love throughout the universe.

So if the spirit on this Boot Camp training ground: Earth; is spiritually biased then they will very soon be (false) Raptured to another planet in the universe where their perfect dream will become reality.

People who are more materialistic will stay here and have instant jobs as many spiritually biased people leave this planet.

So everyone, is on a win-win scenario. UFO disclosure might occur giving free energy and food to those who are 'left behind'.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mmirror

In my younger brothers eyes, his smartphone chipset was made out of conscious brain tissue or circuit. He is one of the worst psychotic cases in my area. Somehow I can never find a way to deny things he says... some might say I got his genes also but I pull off an 136 pt IQ test easily enough.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

What are you looking for in a perfect partner? Do you really want one in this lifetime? Can you put all your spare energy into gaining and keeping one? Then yes you will.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Wow I like your future plan! Especially the universal pineal gland will expand in terms of true love throughout the universe.

I know that I have found my perfect spirit partner in this life. I can also feel the energy changing all around me. I'm also looking at a positive future. I do not like to focus much on all the doom and gloom, but on a positive outcome.

I certainly hope my perfect dreams become reality.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Congrats on your 222nd post

ANGEL NUMBER 222

Number 222 is made up of the attributes of and energies of the number 2 tripled, making number 222 a very powerful vibration. This number carries the attributes of the numbers 2 and 22, the Master Builder Number that resonates with ancient wisdom, vision, idealism and transformation. Number 2 lends its influences of faith and trust, encouragement, attainment and success, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, duality, service and duty, balance and harmony, selflessness, faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 222 has to do with balance, manifesting miracles and new auspicious and timely opportunities.

When Angel Number 222 repeats in your life you are asked to take a balanced, harmonious and peaceful stance in all areas of your life. The message is to keep the faith and stand strong in your personal truths.

The message of repeating Angel Number 222 is that everything will turn out for the best in the long-term. Do not put your energies into negativity – be aware that all is being working out by spirit for the highest good of all involved. Angel Number 222 is also reminding you to keep up the good work you are doing, as the evidence of your manifestations are coming to fruition.

Angel Number 222 is a message of faith and trust from your angels. Know that all is being worked out for the highest good of all involved. Remember that nothing happens by chance and everything happens for a reason. Maintain a positive attitude and you will find that everything will have positive results and you will receive abundant blessings in Divine right timing.

You are going to do well don't even worry

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

There is definately nothing wrong with having an imagination or even a different view of life. In the spirit world everything is possible. This is my belief that all that you can think of is possible in some plane of existence. I know I read an article by a scientist some years ago who said that electrical devices such as mobile phones are turning into extra limbs of our body. Almost like they are joined to us, that we so depend on them now. Computers have a sort of mini brain inside of them. Not organic by any means but through programming they are able to think in their own sort of way. I suppose it just depends on how you view it.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Wow thanks for sharing! I was just writing on another thread about seeing multiple numbers. So it is no coincidence.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Views of your world are tied into your mood. The better you feel about the place you live, the happier you are. In some cases it doesn't even matter whether you are wrong or right

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Some people will decide that you are a disease on society if you believe in anything. Any religion or idea is a virus that can spread rapidly and must be shut down by the antivirus. Any outside the box idea might be too extreme for some people to even consider. Thus it makes them defensive, aggressive and angry
is it possible to get around your personal antivirus? Maybe you might allow it?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mmirror
I was just writing on another thread about seeing multiple numbers. So it is no coincidence.

Have you ever wanted to fly because apparently ...

Numerology + sacred geometry + sound (frequency) = levitation + divination.

This is how UFO's supposedly fly and i have always been wondering if the 75 million people who see numbers (11:11 Wake-Up Call) everyday will one day be able to fly, once the secret formuli is given to us.

See if you can get the same codes given to you in geometrical form in dreams. Example: the standard Master code 33:6 can be viewed as triangle, triangle, hexagon in a dream.

Another example would be seeing a car reg in a dream showing 'K KKK 666' and knowing in the dream that the English Gematria must be used for the K's. K in English Gematria is 66 so all together there are a total of 11x6's.
edit on 12-1-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Not that big a leap for me...

Think of crystals..

Crystals have a highly structured matrix to 'hold' a particular energy pattern,
and those energy patterns actually lend themselves to unique qualities for each crystal

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join