It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voices in the Night

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
It is near 4 a.m. I have not slept well for 3 nights.
My dog has been whining and my lucid dreams have been off the hook.
I am out in the boonies. The neighbors are pretty far away.
I have been waking up hearing voices that seem to be engaged in argument nearby outside.
I can hear multiple voices, but the main ones I can pick out sound like southern black men and at least one really loud black woman arguing.
Understand that I am in no way racist. That is just what it sounds like to me.
I go outside to see what is going on and there is nothing but wind and cold drizzle.
The property I'm on used to be a large peach plantation.
If I am dealing with ghosts, I need to figure out how to tell them to hold it down.
This may have fit better in the 'Rants' forum. I am getting tired of this.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Have you tried just telling them, politely?

Shout out "Hey, you guys.. .keep it down please?" and if they're alive or dead, they might hear and comply either way... start a dialogue, is what I mean.

Of course, if they're unknown things looking for fresh meat, that might not be smart, but I'm of the opinion most of these things, if "dead" are just confused, trapped folks.

Hope you get some sleep... me too, actually... but my ghost is a toothache. Trade ya.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hi.
If I were you, I would try and record the voices.
If you don't have a device, then maybe if you contacted a paranormal investigator, explain in detail what is going on, they might help. I'm thinking evp box.

It doesn't sound as though the voices are threatening you, correct me if I'm wrong.

You could always burn some dried sage (smudge) your property. There are instructions on smudging on the internet.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I have a ghost in my house. ( been trying to put the thread togther for quite some time) I know who he is. He comes around often. When he makes my dogs weary, I have to call him out ( by name) and advise him to eithor be nice OR LEAVE.

Skunk, try calling them out and doing the same. They are just showing off. Be polite, just tell them you need sleep and come again another day.

Keep us posted.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I do believe in ghosts...have seen a few in my life time....BUT....is anyone camping on your property ? If I were you ...During the day, take a walk about and see if anyone is camping on your property. Could be someone transient , homeless, or camping illegally.....and if you hear the voices at night,can you understand what they're saying, do you follow the sound to see where it is coming from ? .... Use your smart phone, or recorder to record them if need be .

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If there's no neighbors nearby, it could be a residual haunting. Apparently, this type doesn't interact with the living.
See if it occurs more frequently when the weather is stormy...when there is more electricity in the air.
edit on 12-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Perhaps you're being haunted by the ghosts of slaves

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I just woke up a bit earlier to a loud banging sound. I walked outside and spoke in a loud voice to an empty field telling no one in particular "I'm getting tired of this #, knock it off."
I went inside and opened a beer and started noticing a sweet, flowery perfume smell.
The heat is out in my place and so I was sleeping in my clothes.
The perfume smell is permeating my clothing. I haven't showered or changed clothes in a couple of days.
I have no rational explanation for this.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

waw, that is very weird, but good wired for now, considering the nice smell : )
I hope you will sleep soundly tomorrow. Keep us posted and also maybe you will have more crazy lucid dreams if this entity wants to communicate.

Thank you for sharing this and I wish you a good night sleep, asap : )

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Whatever you do, start recording stuff. This has the potential to end up as a smoking gun.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

There are a crapload of smoking guns... no matter what evidence is caught, it can be said to be a hoax.

But yeah, back to Ape... interesting and the flower smell seems like a consolation/apology... so you got some "good ghosts" there that just wanted you to know they are there.. .likely trapped... likely by their own thought loops.

Try to free them... if it were me, it would be a solid I'd pay back .... somehow.

Oh, and just telling them to "think for help with all their might" worked for me when I was caught in a paranormal mess... I refrained from telling them to pray, because that's silly... heh...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Waiiit a minute...why do only 'Good' ghosts wear nice perfume?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

heh, good point... but usually, the arseholes waft sulphur and poop smells around, was my (scant) thought process on that!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Any ghost hunters that want to come spend a weekend are welcome. I don't have any recording equipment. I don't perceive any negativity from this presence. It is not scary, just annoying at times. I did sense that the perfume was something like an apology.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Look for a local paranormal investigation group. It would be interesting to see what they might discover. It would be nice if someone could help them cross over to where they belong. Tell them to look for the light. They might not even know they are dead. Tell them they have passed on and to look for the light. If the same scenarios keep occurring, it could be an imprint on the environment. In any case, a local group could help.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Reminds me... wonder what the (likely) slave ghosts thought of the 'wildcats' mating in your pad... maybe they pulled the ms. wildcat over to you to say "we got your back" or something... them spirits work in mysterious (and sometimes funny) ways.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It's been quiet for a while. I am at present experiencing very sweet perfume smells alternating with the stench of something dead. There is no source that I can find for these odors.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

They may not be ghosts, but your mind could be tapping into the radio waves from cellphone towers

Since this only happens at night, I suppose you only hear them when it's really really quiet.

Solution: leave some music on.

I have the same problem. Soft music playing drown out the voices quite effectively and I was able to sleep nicely.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I just woke up a bit earlier to a loud banging sound. I walked outside and spoke in a loud voice to an empty field telling no one in particular "I'm getting tired of this #, knock it off."
I went inside and opened a beer and started noticing a sweet, flowery perfume smell.
The heat is out in my place and so I was sleeping in my clothes.
The perfume smell is permeating my clothing. I haven't showered or changed clothes in a couple of days.
I have no rational explanation for this.

perfume possibility

so ive had voices since 2009, i know its a technology. they can predict your whole day, even do that in dreams. something is trying to tell you something true. it doesnt know how.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
they might be trying to get your attention for a reason.......to warn you , perhaps...

When my son was only a few weeks old, and we were at home by ourselves, I'd just put him to bed and as I passed the bathroom, I heard a woman's clear voice insistently call my name! It seemed to 'come ' from the dark bathroom, tho I was sure it had just been in my head.....

I slammed the bathroom door and was un-nerved enough to spend the rest of the night on the sofa, where I could see the bathroom door and into my son's room. I did not venture into the bath until my husband got off wok that morning1

Revealed in the daylight, waiting behind the sink, was the biggest 'wharf type rat that I have ever seen! Easily big enough to badly hurt a baby!!

The former owner of the house had been an older lady, who died a few months earlier...... I will always believe that she was warning me that there was some danger in the bath.....

you said the heat was off...be sure you don't have a gas leak, or something....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join