It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you own a firearm?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well folks, Do you own a gun, do you support guns? what kind of gun's do you have?

Guns are illegal in the uk and i can say i have no guns...yet

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I love to shoot but don't always have the time. I have alittle Ruger .22 rifle and a Barreta .40 pistol.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
No. I dont own any guns. However I support your right to do so.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yes, handguns, magazine fed high velocity, as well as some for hunting.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
LOL

TC has an armory...your not a milita man are you?

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hmmm... The 5th amendment comes to mind

U2U me please.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   
S&W .45 revolver and a 9 mm Luger.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 04:40 AM
link   
...thats for me to know, and for some scum-bag burgular to find out...

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I personally don't have any guns, but a member of my family has a number of rifles and shotguns.

I don't see the problem with anyone possessing a gun as long as they have a licence and a secure cabinet with an alarm fitted.

And as for yesterday's post.... Shooting an intruder..

Bloody right!!!! I would

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Used to own a .38 and a 30_6, now i just have a 12 gauge.

I am like rabidly in support of gun ownership. Its vital to our well being. Guns should never be in the hands soley of the ruling classes.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
and a glock 9mm pistol (both fully registered), and quite a few swords hanging on the walls....

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here's the thing. I legally own both handguns, but they are illegal where I live, so I have to keep them in a suburb. Hmm, shotguns are not illegal, perhaps I should purchase one of those for home defense. It would be nice to keep the luger in my bedroom at night. I live in an affluent neighborhood right next to west side Chicago. There is a lot of burglaries here.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
no, but i own a tazer

it helps when your on the subway alone 3 am in the morn. and some bum has his **** hanging out drooling at you.

used it once

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
44 caliber revolver and SKS semi-auto rifle.BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Kitty, what are you that vigalante guy in the NY subway system a decade ago or so? Sorry, forgot his name. Bums? Just move to another car. That's what I do and most reasonable people do. My luger would be best for home protection, but there is something to be said about an intruder hearing the sound of a shotgun shell being chambered. For that matter, the sound of my .45 being cocked would also deter, unless of course the intruder is on crack (likely).

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
1. Im not a guy

2. Obviously you have never been in a subway car that had both doors closed heading over the Brooklyn Bridge late at night.

Alot can happen in 7 minutes

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hey, more power to you if someone attacks you. By all means use it. I took from your post that you meant you use it to torment bums on the subway. I misread. Sorry. My only experience on subways are in Chicago and Hong Kong. In Chicago, you can go from car to car, and in Hong Kong, the MTR's cars are seemlessly connected. I didn't know NY locks down the cars.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I bet Hong Kong subways are damn spiffy clean compared to NYC and Chicago.

Russia has very clean subways as well, historically clean. And the men actually stand up to give a lady their seat. Can you imagine!

Its gonna be a cold day in hell when that happens in New York City.

People ar so jaded here its unreal.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
Hey, more power to you if someone attacks you. By all means use it. I took from your post that you meant you use it to torment bums on the subway. I misread. Sorry. My only experience on subways are in Chicago and Hong Kong. In Chicago, you can go from car to car, and in Hong Kong, the MTR's cars are seemlessly connected. I didn't know NY locks down the cars.

FF purchased that Luger for the sole purpose of hunting bunny rabbits.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I own a 5 and 6 inch Infinity by SVI.

Wilson Combat Championship Speical
and a piece of Glock 17

[Edited on 16-6-2003 by damefool]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join