It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish police accused of cover up of sex attacks by refugees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

www.theguardian.com...

The events on NYE in Germany appear to have opened pandoras box as now all over the internet is allegations of a police cover up in Sweden.

Girls were molested at a concert lasy year but police decided to play events down as they didnt want to fuel anti immigration.

I apologise to some on here who dont like these events being spoken about but these things do need to be reported on so people not from Europe can see some of what is being hidden even from European citizens.

The news is everywhere but I have deliberately chosen the Guardian and BBC as sources so right wing propaganda cant be the first comments thrown out.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Same reason Police and other authority's in the U.K cover up certain Asian groups participating in the act of child abuse and/or grooming.

That reason being political correct bull crap and the perception that they may be perceived to be racist.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...
Time was Police done there job, not so in this day of age.

edit on 11-1-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If the police are covering up these crimes, then it would only be at the request of the Government. Unless of course they are following their own agenda?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Dont bet on that, you see Police officers in this day of age are hardly lightly to be promoted to a higher position or proceed through the ranks if there record of arrests reflect or seem to be racially motivated.

Which is exactly the way our PC bull crap higher circles and echelons think.

Same with our councilors and other politically motivated individuals responsible for future pecking orders.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's still driven by whatever the political thinking is of the day. Whether the police choose to hide it from the Government to make themselves look good or if they choose to hide it at the request of the Government, it's much of a muchness.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Probably following the rules of engagement: "Don't ask, don't tell"

Governments don't want this leaked into media in order to save their face from the PC world by staying away from touchy racist like subject matter.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

That's true but the point i was trying to make is that Police are quite capable or sweeping certain issues under the carpet if they think those issues may hurt there chance of promotion or possibly lose them there job should the case in question decide to go sideways all by there own accord.

No different from any other type of employment i suppose, after all everybody attempts to cover there own arse and be seen in the best of light.

Police however enjoy a position of trust that should be above such pettiness, especially so when child abuse, rape and Murder are concerned.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yes, but the truth is the truth and we shouldn't have it being suppressed, just because it displeases a Government.

But we know it goes on.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Totally agree, fact is through that in this day of age the truth can be rather inflammatory.

Let justice be done through the heavens fall would be my thinking, if only our respective governments felt the same.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Allegedly some police did report it all but journalists caved in to spook pressure then tried to blame the police. All that divide and rule stuff again.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The police are saying the media are doing the cover-up.

STOCKHOLM Daily News puts tonight blame on the police authority for the magazine last summer not reported sexövergreppen in Kungsträdgården in connection with the youth festival "We are Sthlm". But the officer who then had contact with the DN does not give much for the newspaper's explanation. - It's bull#, he says.

We call him Lars. Lars is a police inspector and has for many years worked at the Stockholm police. He wishes to remain anonymous "because my government is as it is," he told News Today.

Lars has extensive experience working as a police officer at festivals in Stockholm and was already submerged the festival days in the 90s.

- I am familiar with the rise and development of this had, he says apropos sexbrotten and mess during festivals.

In August last year, Lars was one of the many police officers who were there and worked during the festival "We are Sthlm". He was one of those who intervened against the unaccompanied refugee children in the group went on and molested numerous young girls.

- I was there several evenings. I apprehended people and arrested people. Then you are pretty familiar with, he says.

But when Dagens Nyheter tonight in an article responding to the massive criticism that the newspaper muzzled events in Kungsträdgården claiming the newspaper that it was the police, not the those who tried to cover up the events of the festival park.

"In our regular checking with the police and other channels and sources we received last summer no confirmation of these molestations," writes DN.

But there is something that Lars did not agree, repeatedly called the DN-journalist Hanne Kjøller to get her to write about sexövergreppen.

- I have no idea what information police spokesman has given, usually tend newspapers themselves actively search for events. But I have spoken with Hanne Kjøller and I know that my friend talked to her, she is part of the DN, says Lars and adds:

- So they can not have known about it, that's bull#.
nyheteridag.se...#/

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
If the police are covering up these crimes, then it would only be at the request of the Government. Unless of course they are following their own agenda?

Just thinking, David Cameron wants us to stay in the EU?... He has little

enough to tempt the public with, to vote to stay in.

The UK public in general are fed up of mass immigration, and having laws

foisted on them from Brussels

So if the media is silenced about reporting what is already going on in

Europe regarding immigration.

It may give David Cameron the vote he wants

Now there's an Agenda

edit on 11-1-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I apologise to some on here who dont like these events being spoken about . . .

When you've suffered assault you can get triggered and go seriously crazy. So it's not easy to be accurate when discussing these issues. The downplayers are working with this to call it no more than heavy, inappropriate flirting. They know if we post the Cologne video that's doing the rounds any number of people will be triggered and suffer. Only watching that video can inform of the true abhorrent nature of this apparently well known type of mass assault. Well known in other lands. It looks like we've been sent a bunch of criminals known for this type of assault.

It's important to point out the police say the media are responsible for the cover-up.

edit on 11 1 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Could be that govts are being threatened with bad publicity and lawsuits from a global Islamic network. Something is pushing the PC agenda that is worldwide, separate from individual nations and their peoples.

It is allowing the Islamic immigration to flow.

The radical clerics outright state in public that they are following a policy of conversion through immigration. Sending their young men to take your daughters.

This PC driven radicalism may spawn a radical reaction, maybe that is what some want. A totalitarian rule to arise to restore order, called for by the people of nations who have been victimized by radical Islam.

Or maybe it's just a bunch of pie in the sky ,unicorn riding, rainbow worshipping dreamers in charge, letting it all happen.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I've been hearing about a movement called PEGIDA (People Against the Islamization of the West.) It's organized in a lot of countries in Europe and Canada. Poland I think has the largest with almost all of it's people rejecting Islam. I think this is happening because those governments have decided to flood themselves with millions of Islamic refugees; something that would threaten the culture and heritage and ethnicity of the people of those countries.

edit on 11-1-2016 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fromabove
I've been hearing about a movement called PEGIDA (People Against the Islamization of the West.) It's organized in a lot of countries in Europe and Canada. Poland I think has the largest with almost all of it's people rejecting Islam. I think this is happening because those governments have decided to flood themselves with millions of Islamic refugees; something that would threaten the culture and heritage and ethnicity of the people of those countries.

Sounds like a Globalization conspiracy. One that destroys regional and local heritages using the recently upheaved Islamic populations as their tool.

Nothing less than the UN could be behind such deviousness. Who is paying to ship all these refugees all over the world? They themselves must be penniless.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

That is a very good question. They all seem well dressed and all of them have cell phones. Who pays for those? I really feel for the people of Europe. Everything they know and love is threatened. Well over 2,000 years of rich history and way of living could be erased if Islam takes control and the people find themselves foreigners in their own lands.

We see this special favor status given to muslims here in America as well. Politicians and city officials go out of their way to make excuses for the violence and mayhem these people cause intentionally. I don't understand it; it's as if they've all lost their minds. So I agree with you, some more sinister global conspiracy is a possibility. It's almost as if they want to force islamic Sharia on us all, and they know what they're doing. I've never seen such excuse making and defending of of a people who only want your conversion or death.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fromabove

I started researching the 'refugee' crisis after noticing how many of them had better jeans than I can afford, and clean. Then there's the new clean shoes. Particularly in connection to the incredibly muddy Calais camp I eventually found references from long term aid workers to the practice of constantly replacing clothes and shoes with new stock from the overflowing warehouses of donations.

Very needy cases are in evidence. Compassion is what makes us. But the truth is there's an endless supply of quality clothes being donated and a carefully crafted sob story to keep it flowing.

Some of the cell phones are alleged to be supplied by a Mexican billionaire. Supposedly it's very difficult to prove because of the distribution system.

Some have money. Try this at 1:40.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fromabove
a reply to: TinfoilTP

That is a very good question. They all seem well dressed and all of them have cell phones. Who pays for those? I really feel for the people of Europe. Everything they know and love is threatened. Well over 2,000 years of rich history and way of living could be erased if Islam takes control and the people find themselves foreigners in their own lands.

We see this special favor status given to muslims here in America as well. Politicians and city officials go out of their way to make excuses for the violence and mayhem these people cause intentionally. I don't understand it; it's as if they've all lost their minds. So I agree with you, some more sinister global conspiracy is a possibility. It's almost as if they want to force islamic Sharia on us all, and they know what they're doing. I've never seen such excuse making and defending of of a people who only want your conversion or death.

Gives new context to the "Arab Spring" when considering the question, why was it allowed to unfold?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I can see from this article that Stockholm Daily News attempt to blame the Police. And the Police are blaming the media. Thanks for the translation.

Ether way it seems to me that someone in a position of power does not wish this incident or alleged crimes to be prosecuted or reported in the correct manner.

Hopefully the truth will out and the authorities manage to get to the bottom of the situation. And if it turns out to be the case that sexual assaults took place at this festival on numerous occasions the people responsible are held accountable and prosecuted to the full extent of Swedish law, including and Police or Media found to be dragging there heals, telling porkie pies or not doing there job properly.

Then again chance would be a fine thing indeed.
edit on 12-1-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

join