It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Bowie Death Numerology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
while all you sit here and bash i bet it fly's right by you that every single news outlet and radio station isn't just "PAYING TRIBUTE" but they are cashing in like you cold heartily said.

if you want to go paint some pictures of hearts, and send his family flowers, i'm sure they will love it.

But i bet if he was looking down he'd love people are still talking, and looking into his genius, even if its about the time he past.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

The assumptions are strong with these ones. I'm done with this thread anyways, wait 2 weeks and everyone will be talking about it

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingThe3rd

kewlies.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Come on then, what did I assume? I notice you did not address what I said about your assumptions of me...

And why should I go to church? They tolerate this kind of 'grasping at straws' 'seeing pattern in nothing' idiocy.
edit on 12/1/2016 by Learningman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

David Bowie was a man caught up in religion, had very strong beliefs

That's not true.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I've been looking at this too. Keep in mind David has a birth path number of "3". There's also Discordian law of 23 stuff going on which is peculiar.

He was married to Iman for 23 years, he's got a birth path of 3 (69/3=23) in Blackstar; 3 distinct characters, Lazarus (resurrection by jesus). His video implies the "blackstar" and seems to elude to Sorath (sun demon) who ironically wants to take the "I" out of man. It's bizarre. Mind you... 2/3=.6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666(forever).

The really even more bizarre thing is the winter solstice (12/22 in 2015). Mind you David's birthday is 1/8/1947. He died on 1/10/2016 (count them, 8,9,10; 3 days later). If you look at what the winter solstice represents (death, shortest days, 3 days, resurrection) and all Sun God religions are based on this (astronomy), died on the cross stuff (Crux), it's really begs the question is if David PLANNED HIS DEATH. I posted this on reddit a few days ago but didn't seem to gather any attention. Look at Zeitgeist around 21-22 minutes for the astrology explanation of the winter solstice. Mind you, the new year is an arbitrary date. It's just when the calendar starts over. In the case above, the number of days from the winter solstice to his death is 18 There's 10 days from the inter solstice to 1/1, then 8 days there after, or 21 to his death (maybe not significant but yeah, ads to 3). so, if you look into all of this mirror/black/white plurality, 9 days is that "mirror" number. The actual julian calendar dates don't really matter; he's an artist.

He was born on 1/8, and died 3 days later. This "Blackstar" and all the mirrors images that are going on, and numerology really.... point to this was planned. The question is David has probably known about this interesting feature all his life. He's this "starman", Gnostic (numbers are significant).

People seem to get pissed at me even suggesting this but David was an artist. People do plan their own deaths (Hunter Thompson for example). There' nothing wrong with euthanasia; he was sick. What i'm curious though is how long he planned this in advance. I think in the case above if he did, it really left us with a fun puzzle. Unfortunately though people might see this as an attack on David; it's not. Unfortunately euthanasia in New York is also not legal to my understanding.
edit on 17-1-2016 by digmystache because: forgot to finish a sentence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join