It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Bowie Death Numerology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
age 69, 18 months sick, 1/10/2016 lets play with this

69, 9(with 1+8)or 99(with 18/2) 1+1+2+1+6=11

we have, 69911 or 699911 666 with 9/11 with what we have been given. when you search 699911 things become weirder.

I dont want to get banned posting the links, google and you will find on the first and 3rd page

Patent for a "Cross" Clamp, dating back 1902 Jan 25, pub may 13 1902

Patent for MATRIX WITH REFLECTED WAVE ENERGY CROSSPOINTS 1964-12-15

anyways i found that interesting, i found alot more but lost them when i got banned for posting a link somewhere else.

edit on 11-1-2016 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingThe3rd

you can even add his 69, which makes 15, add that makes 6, 6911 google that you get TBX6 T-box 6 [ Homo sapiens (human) ]
Organism
Homo sapiens
Lineage
Eukaryota; Metazoa; Chordata; Craniata; Vertebrata; Euteleostomi; Mammalia; Eutheria; Euarchontoglires; Primates; Haplorrhini; Catarrhini; Hominidae; Homo
Also known as
SCDO5
Summary
This gene is a member of a phylogenetically conserved family of genes that share a common DNA-binding domain, the T-box. T-box genes encode transcription factors involved in the regulation of developmental processes. Knockout studies in mice indicate that this gene is important for specification of paraxial mesoderm structures. [provided by RefSeq, Aug 2008]

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Um.....

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingThe3rd

The highlighted part is my big issue with people that believe in numerology.

Play , shape or form anything long enough and you will find a pattern that fits some narrative.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Maybe I'm missing the point he. . But I don't really get what your talking about..
Google that number and not sure what a patent for a clamp has to do with David Bowie passing away...

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

lets play with this

How about stop being disrespectful and I'd advise many would agree that playing with the facts of someones death so early is utterly wrong and disrespectful.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
can get deeper and scarier....

if you go with 69911 which can be made up 2 different ways from that

6+9=15 1+5=6 18/2 =99 1+1+2+1+6 = 11

Jupiter has a mean radius of 43,440.7 miles (69,911 kilometers)
What do we know about jupiter

Jupiter is exalted in the sign of " Cancer; is in its fall in the sign of Capricorn (opposite the sign of exaltation); and is in its signs of detriment in Gemini and Virgo (opposite the ruling signs of Sagittarius and Pisces).

Jupiter's glyph, or symbol, shows the crescent of receptivity rising above the cross of matter. This symbolize Jupiter's role of raising our awareness beyond the physical world. Jupiter encourages us to reach, expand, and improve.

Jupiter, the King of the Gods, is the ruler of Sagittarius. In Astrology, Jupiter is a planet of plenty. It is tolerant and expansive. The first of the social planets, Jupiter seeks insight through knowledge. Some of this planet's keywords include morality, gratitude, hope, honor, and the law. Jupiter is a planet of broader purpose, reach, and possibility.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

actually you are disrespectful for asking me to stop talking about someone i cared about.

Please go take your sighs to the church and let people who cared about him continue to talk and preach

thank you.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

The highlighted part is my big issue with people that believe in numerology.

Play , shape or form anything long enough and you will find a pattern that fits some narrative.

Very true, unfortunately you can't do that with every date or number, some wish you could but you can't. the fact one of the most famous and influential satanist was able to create 666 and 9/11 within his final resting hours is some feat.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Maybe I'm missing the point he. . But I don't really get what your talking about..
Google that number and not sure what a patent for a clamp has to do with David Bowie passing away...

This is where we use our thinking skills.

David Bowie was a man caught up in religion, had very strong beliefs. He knew he was going to be judged in in final hours "Black Star" and he just happens to die creating very satanic ritualistic numbers. Those numbers just happen to coincide with 2 patents that create a CROSS. both dating back earlier then 1960's

I can't get anymore blunt then that

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

actually you are disrespectful for asking me to stop talking about someone i cared about.

Please go take your sighs to the church and let people who cared about him continue to talk and preach

thank you.

What? You cared about him so much that there's no mention of feeling sorrow or remorse in your OP, you haven't posted on any other thread about him expressing any emotion whatsoever.
The first thing you do in regard to someone you care about, dying, is make a complete bulls*** thread talking crap about numbers and adding numbers together and coming up with more bulls***.

Have some respect and stop this nonsense.
edit on 11-1-2016 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Can we please just remember and memorialize David and not go into this kind of nonsense?

In remembrance of the great chameleon. I will miss you and your awe inspiring and wonderful music David.

edit on 1 11 2016 by Booji because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Excuse me, you mention no sorrow at all, and further insult me by insinuating I am or a religious background? I am very much none-religious, and i find it highly disrespectful to PLAY WITH IT as you put it.

And no, i shan't leave as you put it, people who care about him to continue to be so crass. I grew up with Bowie from the 80's onwards, and I did not create a thread shortly after his passing to capitalise on it. Not did i make disingenuous remarks and insinuate faith nor feeling in others.

What you are doing IS disrespectful, no church or religion needed.
edit on 11/1/2016 by Learningman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Here is real numerology on Bowie's death. I am not going to embed these since we are discussing a death, but if you want to see how it's done, OP, chase down these two vids and watch. It isn't about just mixing and matching numbers until you think you have something, it's a bit more systematic than that.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

oh FFS - that didnt take long

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

If you would stop to think, and not hate like a hypocrite (i swear you guys come here to use your brains and do the opposite), you would realize ism trying to show how spiritually powerful he must be to fall on such a date. Which is granting him grate honor in such a time.

His last picture taken 2 days before he looked like the bird he was talking about. You couldn't guess for a second we were about to lose him.

The best subjects on this site get ignored anyways.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

There you go, with your bias, assumptions. Thinking I'm doing this all for me.

You sir are as rude as they get.

You probably should go to church.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
And then the vultures swooped in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join