It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HeLLOoOoOoOo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hi guys! Names RaDIO GnOmE I've just joined this place, very interesting topics. I've been searching for awnsers about the stuff posted here since I was a kid. Sometimes I forget about this stuff and then realize how important it is to ask myself these questions once in a while.

Any way glad to be here.

ciao

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Use the Search button for specific topics, at least 2 "key" words. Below Top Secret has lighter topics and political discussion can be had at Politics@. Enjoy.

JAK

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hey, a Gong fan!

Welcome to ATS RaDIO_GnOmE. When reading the posts here, please bear in mind that.. I am - you are - we are - crazy !

Jack

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here on ATS look forward to seeing you around the board, Now get that tin foil hat out and start posting

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take a peek at that link it may help

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asala

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RaDIO_GnOmE
I've been searching for awnsers about the stuff posted here since I was a kid. Sometimes I forget about this stuff and then realize how important it is to ask myself these questions once in a while.

Any way glad to be here.

ciao

Welcome in ATS RaDIO_GnOmE !
I'm afraid this board will rise more question than answers

Enjoy your time here

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
HellOoOoOoOoOoo! Welcome aboard!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS/BTS

Take some time to read the guidelines and rules of the forum and you shouldnt have any problems.There are tons of topics that you might be interested in, dont be scared to speak your mind. With that said if you have any problems go to the board's questions and business topic and you should get some assistance if not contact a mod or admin

Board Information / Rules & Guidelines

new topics

top topics

join