It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan Speaks to Alex Jones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

In an exclusive interview with Alex Jones, Minister Louis Farrakhan gives an unprecedented look into his view on presidential candidate Donald Trump. Tune into The Alex Jones Show on Wednesday January 20, 2016 for the full interview.

Louis speaks to Alex is an interesting show

It will be interesting to see how Trump responds to the positive words towards him from Farrakhan.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well I guess that I will be voting for neither of them.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Louis Farrakahn (although ignorant in some of his concepts), is dead on on this one.

Because of America's foreign policy, many Muslim's are uniting against the west - in rebellion to what we are doing to the middle east & muslim communities - so we have no choice but to prevent muslim immigrants into the country because our country is oppressing them.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Who would've thought that Alex Jones would be helping Hillary Clinton get elected?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have a lot of time for farrakhan and his ideas, I don't think he's right about this though. Not entirely sure I want to watch it and make more revenue for AJ but it does look like an interesting conversation.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
I have a lot of time for farrakhan and his ideas, I don't think he's right about this though. Not entirely sure I want to watch it and make more revenue for AJ but it does look like an interesting conversation.

Because you are only reading the subject, watch the video and make conclusions..

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

I watched the excerpt and drew my conclusions from that, I was referring to the full interview

top topics

join